What's new

Favorite Music Genre?

Shiji

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The title's self explanatory.
I like to listen to Hip-Hop usually Eminem, 50 and 2-Pac. English Pop is the only Pop that I listen to Dido and Rihana. That's about it.
Don't flame me for saying this but I really don't like Pakistani music, its the same thing about love love love etc. Which is kinda stupid.

FOLK METAL :bounce:
Here comes a true master piece of Folk Metal :devil:

Gothic Metal :tup:
My All time favorite song :yahoo:....

Folk & Gothic r my favorite but i like almost all Metal & Rock genre :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay if I had a gun i would literally kill all Death Metal no let me rephrase that ALL METAL singers! Whats the point of listening to music that blows your eardrums?

Okay if I had a gun i would literally kill all Death Metal no let me rephrase that ALL METAL singers! Whats the point of listening to music that blows your eardrums?

& I WILL KILL ALL HIP HOPPERS & for Eimnem kinda ppl i m read y to serve as an executioner, why u ppl listen to lame songs :P

Well Eminem and 2-Pac talk about their life while 50 has some wicked bling which everyone wants to have. Dido (Thank You) cz she is kinda cute and Rihhana cz I like the music

Although I am into all kinds of music (barring English pop, except only few), but I would have to say my fav music genre is hard rock. Led Zeppelin is my all time fav band. (Special mention to Pakistani fusion)

Here is a news for all Indian rock enthusiasts.
Porcupine Tree is coming to India for the 1st time to perform in IIT Bombay's annual fest Mood Indigo, Would you believe that..!!! they are coming for a college fest and this is only their second tour of Asia after Japan I think. Check out their official website the news is posted there.

Although I am into all kinds of music (barring English pop, except only few), but I would have to say my fav music genre is hard rock. Led Zeppelin is my all time fav band. (Special mention to Pakistani fusion)

Here is a news for all Indian rock enthusiasts.
Porcupine Tree is coming to India for the 1st time to perform in IIT Bombay's annual fest Mood Indigo, Would you believe that..!!! they are coming for a college fest and this is only their second tour of Asia after Japan I think. Check out their official website the news is posted there.

:what::what: Even Iron Maiden came to India

Even Nelly furtado came to India..

Folk & Gothic r my favorite but i like almost all Metal & Rock genre :)

If you like folk rock, here is a very famous one by Don McLean. Though there is a good chance that you might have listened to it before. Still I am posting it. I think you will like it if you have not heard it yet,

Last edited by a moderator:
To all Rockers Out there!
33df85d1b670b3f161caf92785f3b56a.jpg

Attachments

• 33df85d1b670b3f161caf92785f3b56a.jpg
    33df85d1b670b3f161caf92785f3b56a.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
@ Jaunty

Folk Metal is differnt from Folk Rock

@ Shiji

Yeah i know a lot ppl are jealous of Emo & metal community ur one of them...

I like just about everything: Jazz, blues, rock, pop, oldies(50s), disco, classical, some rap, some hiphop, and Pakistani playback.

I used to hate Pakistani playback songs when I was a teenager but I like them a lot now. I must be getting old... ;)

Last edited:
@ Shiji

Yeah i know a lot ppl are jealous of Emo & metal community ur one of them...
Believe it or not I once tried to be an Emo! I have a wallpaper here somewhere that i used to love! But then my Eminem loving Hommies steered back to path THE RIGHT PATH!
Edit:-
====
Found the wallpaper on my old pc.
I wanted to be an emo during that phase of my life when I was really depressed. Now I am glad that I aint one. I can't stand the tight jeans!

Last edited:
It not necessary that all Emos are depressed, its a wrong generalization :disagree:

I like all music.

Peace guys

I have jagjit singh to mettalica. Nusrat sahab to junoon. Abeeda parween to Indian bollywood
:angel:

Back
Top Bottom