What's new

Pakistani songs I love

Foinikas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Generally,I don't listen to the style of music from the subcontinent. Back in the 2000s,I used to listen to Arabic pop almost daily,but generally Pakistani,Indian is different.

However,there are some songs I absolutely love and are stuck in my head often.

First and foremost has to be:

I even know the english quotes in the clip by heart already.

And if someone has a link to the song without the dialogue and effects,I will appreciate it :P

Another song that's stuck in my mind often:

You gotta admit,it has catchy lyrics

Then we go to the classics:

And another one which has an incredible video. Although I very rarely listen to this one. But still very beautiful video and I understand the song must be very emotional for Pakistani patriots.

My all time favorite military song. This is one reason why Pakistanis love F16s.

What's the date for that song? I'm sure it's in the early '90s or something.

Man,Vital Signs were such a legendary band from what I see.

Generally,I don't listen to the style of music from the subcontinent. Back in the 2000s,I used to listen to Arabic pop almost daily,but generally Pakistani,Indian is different.

And if someone has a link to the song without the dialogue and effects,I will appreciate it :P

And another one which has an incredible video. Although I very rarely listen to this one. But still very beautiful video and I understand the song must be very emotional for Pakistani patriots.

Har Ghari Tayyar Kamran | Defence and Martyrs’ Day Song

This song is extremely underrated, you will probably enjoy this based on the other Pakistani songs that you like.

Zaalim.. kia din thai.. my childhood favorite.
Btw @4:00 they show the trophy of soviet jets we shot down ..

Har Ghari Tayyar Kamran | Defence and Martyrs’ Day Song

This song is extremely underrated, you will probably enjoy this based on the other Pakistani songs that you like.
I downloaded Watan Ka Ishq after I made this thread btw :P But thanx for the recommendation ;)

And another one which has an incredible video. Although I very rarely listen to
You are missing one of the prominent bands we had ....call

Last edited:
Here's the original video:

And a nicer remix:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom