What's new

Faults of American society - Indian Engineer murdered in USA Mall shooting

Please don't use the logic of that idiot mullah Ahmed Deedat for whom it was either burqa or bikini, nothing in between.

Please tell me what enlightenment the Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi had in the two or three years she vehemently donned the burqa and got the support of the Hindutvaadi organization RSS :
image.jpg

And did her burqa protect her from Corona ?

Burqa is a pre-Islamic, anti-Islamic Jewish garment.

Please take away that gym-body female from my eyes.
Are you stupid? Ahmed Deedat was a well-known Muslim who gave Dawah. You are a hypocrite Muslim who has heretical views. You should be the last to call Ahmed Deedat anything you idiot.

Please don't use the logic of that idiot mullah Ahmed Deedat for whom it was either burqa or bikini, nothing in between.

Please tell me what enlightenment the Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi had in the two or three years she vehemently donned the burqa and got the support of the Hindutvaadi organization RSS :
image.jpg

You are an idiot.

Question: is it better to be covered or go naked. It is better to be covered. Your argument is flawed.

What can be as loose as barely there clothes? :D

Nope. Please close your eyes. Or look the other way. Your choice. :D
Again flawed logic. You can't close eyes, but you can tell people to be covered and not go naked.

Are you stupid? Ahmed Deedat was a well-known Muslim who gave Dawah. You are a hypocrite Muslim who has heretical views. You should be the last to call Ahmed Deedat anything you idiot.

You are an idiot.

Question: is it better to be covered or go naked. It is better to be covered. Your argument is flawed.

Again flawed logic. You can close eyes, but you can tell people to be covered and not go naked.

Please read up on how long it took him to die.

image.jpg

In the bikini vs. Burka debate, the Burka is better.

Nope. You can choose wat you wear. Others can wear whatever is according to their choice, not yours.
You cannot tell people to look away. People have a right to keep their eyes open. You have a wrong logic. But people should be covered up to be decent.

I strongly disagree with you.

Nope. You can choose wat you wear. Others can wear whatever is according to their choice, not yours.

For Penguin body shapes, I agree. :D
There is no such thing as absolute freedom you moron. In every society there are rules and regulations.

Yeah but your arguments are flawed and have no sound reasoning in it.

LOL. The real flaw here is your asumption that others must live and wear according to what you think. They have an equal right to live as they wish, just as you want to decide for yourself.

LOL. The real flaw here is your asumption that others must live and wear according to what you think. They have an equal right to live as they wish, just as you want to decide for yourself.
Your argument, is that if a person goes naked, a person should close his eyes. That is a stupid logic. I have a right to look at anything without any fear of looking at something indecent. It is the naked person who should be covered, not the person's eyes that need to be closed you idiot?

I have a right to wear whatever I want.
I disagree with that. You cannot wear something that is provocative, a threat to the state, or to public peace. Even in liberal countries they have laws and regulations regarding dress, you moron. Now you are being retarded.

Again, there is no such thing as absolute freedom. This Liberalism thing is all bullshit.

I have a right to wear whatever I want.
Ah Even a thong in public? lol.

Says who?
And says who you have the right to do whatever you want? Who gave you that right? Religion? The government? Yourself?

Who gave you the right?

In a particular country, you have to respect the laws of the land and the sensibilities of the peoples.

India is full of burqas, and idiots. So ?

True.

Comrade @SecularNationalist, your view on Monica ji as she used to look ? Does she / would she found have place in our "Hall of Voluptuous Fame" ?

She has gone to the gym and looks horrible now :
tdy_news_snow_lewinsky_180226_1920x1080.jpg

@Falcon34, was that you ???
No point in debating with a hypocritical Muslim like yourself. Because you have a flawed logic.

Back
Top Bottom