What's new

Faults of American society - Indian Engineer murdered in USA Mall shooting

The only dumb POS is you for defending masjid bombings.
How many Masjids get blown up in the US?
A few get shot at, yes, but those people are almost always brought to justice.
In the mean time, mullahs have blown up more holy masjids in Pakistan then is utterly acceptable.
And garbage people like you defend holy masjids and Muslims being blown up.

I’ve never defended any attacks on mosques by anyone group or person. I also don’t like you painting a broad brush when it clearly was terrorism via proxy wars initiated by the western nations in cahoots with their local MINOs. The fact that you’re calling them Mullahs show how incredibly stupid you are. Hopefully a Quebec Frenchie takes you out!

I’ve never defended any attacks on mosques by anyone group or person. I also don’t like you painting a broad brush when it clearly was terrorism via proxy wars initiated by the western nations in cahoots with their local MINOs. The fact that you’re calling them Mullahs show how incredibly stupid you are. Hopefully a Quebec Frenchie takes you out!
You literally attacked me when I was saying bombing Masjids is a big problem. Why would you do that? The only reason I can think of is that you don't care about masjids and muslims.
And F-ing hell, @WebMaster I am now getting death threats.
Not surprising coming from a POS who defends masjid bombings.

You literally attacked me when I was saying bombing Masjids is a big problem. Why would you do that? The only reason I can think of is that you don't care about masjids and muslims.
And F-ing hell, @WebMaster I am now getting death threats.
Not surprising coming from a POS who defends masjid bombings.

I attacked because you were mocking mosque bombings. I was just pointing out the the west isn’t that much safer with the constant mass shootings.

I attacked because you were mocking mosque bombings. I was just pointing out the the west isn’t that much safer with the constant mass shootings.
I was mocking people like you who care more about attacking the west then about literal holy masjids being destroyed by mullahs.
If the West is so unsafe, you should leave! I hear no Masjid has ever been bombed in Afghanistan and it is an Islamic Emirate.
Oh what is that... you won't because you are a hypocrite.

And what?

There are anti-white leftist Latinos and there are self hating pro-White right wing Latinos like the guy who shot up the mall.

Why are you so obsessed with absolving the White race when you're married to a Chinese women? This is why WMAF is constantly the butt of jokes. Jesus dude, get a grip.

self hatred is a real thing. confused minorities are a real thing. minorities obsessed with seeking white approval are a real thing. He was clearly a sick confused ill person.

Yup - low grade uneducated immigrants seeking some validation from whites with self-hate. Common thing.

And what?

There are anti-white leftist Latinos and there are self hating pro-White right wing Latinos like the guy who shot up the mall.

Why are you so obsessed with absolving the White race when you're married to a Chinese women? This is why WMAF is constantly the butt of jokes. Jesus dude, get a grip.

WTF? I'm saying why is it shocking that some Latinos would have some white nationalism if many are actually mostly white..the guy who made the video is wondering why these stupid Latinos don't realize they are white. They take a DNA test and it comes back as white...and they are surprised...he of course isn't.

You, just like them, are making blanket assumptions that all Latinos are not white...and wouldn't ever consider themeselves white..which isn't the case.

Last edited:
Shouldn't you be mentioning things like this..since apparently you think the US has a monopoly on tragic shootings. You don't see American posting about your tragedies and then calling your country a faulty society.

Several teachers killed in Pakistan school shooting​

Gunmen have stormed a school in Pakistan’s volatile northwest, killing several teachers and gunning down another teacher from the school in a separate attack, according to officials.

In Kurram, a district in the northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province that borders Afghanistan, a group of gunmen on Thursday stormed a government school where students were taking exams.
But those are rare incidents in Pakistan.

School shootings and mass shootings happen almost on a every other day basis in USA.

2003-03-20T120000Z_1726169292_RP3DRIMSFBAA_RTRMADP_3_WAR-PROTEST.jpg

Or when USA goes on imperial wars like in Iraq and Afghanistan.

1) School Shootings
2) Mass Shootings
3) Alcoholism
4) Going on imperial wars like the Iraq war
5) Gun crime
6) Monica Lewinsky Sex scandal with Bill Clinton
ghows-OH-11873bb6-1a8c-47d0-9041-cb9f2448f6a7-6c933eec.jpeg

Monica Lewinsky: Yeah she is a "Western Girl"

7) Uncontrolled Capitalism
8) Bikinis

@beijingwalker
@waz

Oh COME ON now!

Please remove #8 from that list! :D

Don't worry when Europe, the US, and China fully switch to electric cars the Middle East will be free to go back to the happy Iran/Iraq war days without fear of intervention.
Iran-Iraq have not gone to war since the 80's.

Besides both are Shia majority countries.

Don't worry when Europe, the US, and China fully switch to electric cars the Middle East will be free to go back to the happy Iran/Iraq war days without fear of intervention.
Does China go on imperial wars? No. but USA does.
2004-03-20T000000Z_1262677136_RP4DRIGQDJAB_RTRMADP_3_IRAQ-USA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom