What's new

Faults of American society - Indian Engineer murdered in USA Mall shooting

RIP for the engineer. Happened to a Pakistani high school exchange student in Texas.
Yes I know:
1683824169676.png

Don't know what the fuss is about, I had a great time in the states when I was on holiday there.
Because of the illegal wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. And the best part is that the Afghan Taliban won the war, lol.

1) School Shootings
2) Mass Shootings
3) Alcoholism
4) Going on imperial wars like the Iraq war
5) Gun crime
6) Monica Lewinsky Sex scandal with Bill Clinton
ghows-OH-11873bb6-1a8c-47d0-9041-cb9f2448f6a7-6c933eec.jpeg

Monica Lewinsky: Yeah she is a "Western Girl"

7) Uncontrolled Capitalism
8) Bikinis

@beijingwalker
@waz

India is full of burqas, and idiots. So ?

I rather have bikinis then Mullahs blowing up masjids

True.

Monica looks allrite in that pic.. would hit.

Comrade @SecularNationalist, your view on Monica ji as she used to look ? Does she / would she found have place in our "Hall of Voluptuous Fame" ?

back in the 90's, and now she is a motivational speaker against cyber bullying

She has gone to the gym and looks horrible now :
tdy_news_snow_lewinsky_180226_1920x1080.jpg

A self declared Incel as well, he hates women.

@Falcon34, was that you ???

True.

Comrade @SecularNationalist, your view on Monica ji as she used to look ? Does she / would she found have place in our "Hall of Voluptuous Fame" ?

Whats wrong with Burqas? Its better than going naked and looking like prostitutes in bikinis.

True.

You have a stupid logic. Is it better to be covered or to go stark naked? Obviously it is better to be covered.

I attacked because you were mocking mosque bombings. I was just pointing out the the west isn’t that much safer with the constant mass shootings.
Indeed USA has a gun problem.
1683825048281.png

They had “mullahs” blowing up mosques but we have random sicko shooting up churches and mosques. Hopefully you get gunned down by a mental sicko. That will be ironic, hating on Mullahs and getting gunned by a fellow Canadian, you dumb POS!
True there are Mosque, Church, and Synagogue shootings in USA.

Last edited:
Whats wrong with Burqas? Its better than going naked and looking like prostitutes in bikinis.

You have a stupid logic. Is it better to be covered or to go stark naked? Obviously it is better to be covered.

Please don't use the logic of that idiot mullah Ahmed Deedat for whom it was either burqa or bikini, nothing in between.

Please tell me what enlightenment the Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi had in the two or three years she vehemently donned the burqa and got the support of the Hindutvaadi organization RSS :
image.jpg

And did her burqa protect her from Corona ?

Burqa is a pre-Islamic, anti-Islamic Jewish garment.

Please take away that gym-body female from my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom