What's new

Farhan & Urwa got married

Since every one is saying bad about them so i won't congratulate them either ...
But what did she do? Was she another Qadeel Baloch like character?

I am proud to say I have no idea who either of them are.
Same here bro :) but I guess she did some pretty nasty stuff since everybody is pissed off on this thread

15492169_1506218209407028_941965125844573030_n.jpg
Now I understand what do they mean by chohiya face :lol::lol:
I don't know who lets items on the screens in subcontinent

I was in Badshahi masjid 3 years ago i dont recall anyone handing dupatas amd i remember some women roaming around without them same situation in Faisal Mosque but 99% did wear dupatas

Was there last month. They must have started this recently then, which is good. I mean its your choice whatever you want to wear outside, but inside a mosque some basic rules should be observed.

Wish best of luck to the couples. May they have eternal peace in both here and hereafter and may they enjoy a beautiful life forever

Last edited:
Since every one is saying bad about them so i won't congratulate them either ...
But what did she do? Was she another Qadeel Baloch like character?

Same here bro :) but I guess she did some pretty nasty stuff since everybody is pissed off on this thread

Now I understand what do they mean by chohiya face :lol::lol:
I don't know who lets items on the screens in subcontinent
*sigh* Pakistanis know names of even C grade bollywood actors but dont know their own
They both are sisters and are actresses the Urwa was part of drama Udari
They are nothing like Qandeel because Qandeel was just a social media start while they are proper actresses
They are being criticised because Mawra went to India to do a movie and made some comments in support of an anti Pakistan movie Phantom

But still doesn't come close to Ayeza and Danish.
*cough cough*Ali Safina and Hira Tareen

Was there last month. They must have started this recently then, which is good. I mean its your choice whatever you want to wear outside, but inside a mosque some basic rules should be observed.
Well there are no specific rules on this

*sigh* Pakistanis know names of even C grade bollywood actors but dont know their own
Not me!!! I normally don't watch Indian or Pakistani movies though I have watched a few Pakistani movies like Khuda ke wastay, Waar and now Maalik...though I used to watch Pakistani dramas but it was also sometime ago like Alpha Bravo Charlie etc. I mostly watch English movies and even for those I don't know the names of all the actors except the main characters.
What I know about Qandeel Baloch is that she was failed actress who took to the social media and started stripping etc.

Not me!!! I normally don't watch Indian or Pakistani movies though I have watched a few Pakistani movies like Khuda ke wastay, Waar and now Maalik...though I used to watch Pakistani dramas but it was also sometime ago like Alpha Bravo Charlie etc. I mostly watch English movies and even for those I don't know the names of all the actors except the main characters.
What I know about Qandeel Baloch is that she was failed actress who took to the social media and started stripping etc.
I mostly watch Pakistani dramas and movies and know most of the famous actors

She never got her big break
By making weird lewd videos was only way for her to get attention and earn she wasnt pretty enough to be featured in top magazines she did what she could to survive and even supported her useless addict brother who ended up killing her

I heard she suggested visiting India for their honeymoon. The small issue of being told to leave gets in the way though. :woot:
Aik key sath aik free :D
ایک کے ساتھ ایک فری :D
15541456_10154341387309200_5198466338921034761_n.jpg

Damn people u so mean..
Thats how people are to other marriages ? Lol.
How mean and rude . I cant believe the world in pdf lmao . .

Back
Top Bottom