What's new

Fans of former cricket player Sachin Tendulkar defend him on his support for the government in context of farmer protests

Was that motorcycle central to his understanding of oppression created by Capitalism ? It was just a means for him. If a cyclorotor camper had existed then he would have used it.
but it didn't then, and barely exist now

point is, he wouldn't have been half the revolutionary he was if not for his bike

the bike is central to the legend of che

how about everyone gets a free bike of their choice under a new kind of system ? I'd be all for that. :sarcastic:
free bike and car, free fuel, free alcohol, food and cigarettes.. guaranteed job/education

how about the government also arrange a beautiful woman or two for you as well ? :P

but it didn't then

So didn't many other simplifications and advances. For example if he had lived on till the 1970s he would have adapted the Libyan Jamahiriya political arrangement for Cuba just like one of his later admirers, Hugo Chavez, adapted the Jamahiriya system for Venezuela.

and barely exist now

The quadcopter aircraft also "barely existed" just some years ago but is now being prototyped for personal use and as a taxi. In this post of that thread a member has posted a personal quadcopter called Jetson One flying over a desert but a quadcopter is an unsafe mode of travel given its four open rotors and awkward design. The cyclorotor OTOH being developed by that Austrian company, CycloTech, is an elegant advancement and there is a Russian project called CycloCar but these two projects I have already spoken of in the OP there. The cyclorotor can be scaled up to bigger vehicles like a bus, an ambulance and a police vehicle.

point is, he wouldn't have been half the revolutionary he was if not for his bike

the bike is central to the legend of che

There are hundreds of millions of Indian males traveling daily on motorbikes. Are they are empathetic revolutionaries ?

how about everyone gets a free bike of their choice under a new kind of system ? I'd be all for that. :sarcastic:

No, personal cars and any two-wheeler should be banned towards the goal of increasing social harmony and greatly reducing crime, pollution, chaos, accidents and disharmony.

free bike and car, free fuel, free alcohol, food and cigarettes.. guaranteed job/education

For the underlined things please consult this thread of mine.

Last edited:
Why are you so bitter ?

Also, why does humor just fly by you and you never seem to get it .. ?

If things were as bad as you wish for them to be, there would already be a revolution.

srsly, man, nobody cares about your weird communist ideas about some islamic utopia on Mars :laugh:

I could get behind the idea of a people/society who have advanced enough with their tech and left for other planets and moved beyond greed and money.. pretty good setting for a sci fi story, have you considered writing ?

The little RSS rascal showing his true colours.

If things were as bad as you wish for them to be, there would already be a revolution.

If you are talking about India then the parasite middle class and aspiring middle class who number in the hundreds of millions, they look at socio-economic and political atrocities like the suicide of 350,000+ farmers just within 20 years and let alone not rebelling but not even talk about it with empathy, then these people just do not have the courage for radical change. They are good only for getting at least two college degrees ( one being an MBA of course ), maintaining the street dogs, getting a wage slave employment, marrying, watching cricket, being religious to the point of obscenity, putting their children to college, purchasing cars and two-wheelers, observing and forwarding anti-human and irrational cultural elements, supporting right-wing groups etc etc. Cycle rinse and repeat.

srsly, man, nobody cares about your weird communist ideas about some islamic utopia on Mars :laugh:

I could get behind the idea of a people/society who have advanced enough with their tech and left for other planets and moved beyond greed and money.. pretty good setting for a sci fi story, have you considered writing ?

Sorry to say but you come from a culture that was not born of revolution, whether political or socio-economic or technological, and you adhere to that culture and think revolutionary progress should remain as stories that have to be joked about and not to be turned to reality despite the wrongs that happen in your local society and in the world, coming as newspaper articles, TV news and on the internet every day affecting life every day.

As for the sci-fi technological elements :
2021-10-31-062958_1024x768_scrot.png

starship4.jpg

Last edited:
If you are talking about India then the parasite middle class and aspiring middle class who number in the hundreds of millions, they look at socio-economic and political atrocities like the suicide of 350,000+ farmers just within 20 years and let alone not rebelling but not even talk about it with empathy, then these people just do not have the courage for radical change. They are good only for getting at least two college degrees ( one being an MBA of course ), maintaining the street dogs, getting a wage slave employment, marrying, watching cricket, being religious to the point of obscenity, putting their children to college, purchasing cars and two-wheelers, observing and forwarding anti-human and irrational cultural elements, supporting right-wing groups etc etc. Cycle rinse and repeat.
What exactly is your problem if someone goes and gets a degree from a well regarded and top college.. goes on to make a good living, and that person then goes on to buy a nice house, get a nice car.. and also takes care of the strays.

or if someone excels at an athletic or a singing, dancing, writing endeavor...

you just come across as a petty jealous person begrudging others for what you wish you had but have failed miserably at.. apparently.

how the hell is it your business where and how other people spend their money ?

all you want is for Gaddafi's troops to raid everyone's wallets and give it to you, you coward..

go do some retail therapy bro.. naya iPhone mast hai.. easy EMI pe le le.. learn how to drive a car and bike... learn to appreciate a good brew (beer) .. lots of new startups here and they're doing an amazing job... this one might interest you:

snip pdf atch.JPG

snip pdf atch2.JPG

lagai ga ? :cheers:

go do some retail therapy bro.. naya iPhone mast hai

What would I do with a iPhone that I can't do with my current one ?

And as for retail therapy I will rather buy clothing that make me look like a classic gentleman from the 1940s.

you just come across as a petty jealous person begrudging others for what you wish you had but have failed miserably at.. apparently.

LOL. So if I complain about some things and wish them removed for the betterment of society and replace them with better things I am being jealous and a failure ? If you had lived in any past revolutionary times you would have said the same to them too. Try to adopt the habits of a gentle, empathetic and calm cat.

What exactly is your problem if someone goes and gets a degree from a well regarded and top college

Let's see, what exactly have the millions of MBAs in India contributed to the country and to humanity ? What have the 600-acre Lovely Professional University and BITS Pilani contributed ?

goes on to make a good living, and that person then goes on to buy a nice house, get a nice car

And end up like this to various levels ?

learn to appreciate a good brew (beer) .. lots of new startups here and they're doing an amazing job... this one might interest you:

View attachment 789015
View attachment 789016

lagai ga ? :cheers:

This is my brew :
b2b4ffeed3b8d1e6d65b701e4f7a86c6.jpg

71Y2d-GrcjL._SL1500_.jpg

Sulaimani-Chai-1.jpg

Lagaye ga ?

No, you tell me why.
Major Yogi aka sarfraz our guy
as your cm and hope fully pm

DnyKIDLW0AIh5FP.jpg

Ot - They're same ethnic group, look the same, similar language but one is Hafiz e Quran while other is a Hindu nationalist
A but bizzare if you actually think about it

Such people show the real face of India to the world..

1. That may be good to you as a Pakistani-origin person in USA but what about the millions of people in India who are not Hindutvadis and are oppressed in various ways ? Should those people not matter to you in your quest to do your propaganda ?

2. "The real face of India" is not a proper phrase because it implies all of the 140 million people here are Hindutvadis. The reality is that there are many oppressed people too and many good people too and many progressives of all shades. You should be speaking about them and propagating their ideas and situations.

1. That may be good to you as a Pakistani-origin person in USA but what about the millions of people in India who are not Hindutvadis and are oppressed in various ways ? Should those people not matter to you in your quest to do your propaganda ?

2. "The real face of India" is not a proper phrase because it implies all of the 140 million people here are Hindutvadis. The reality is that there are many oppressed people too and many good people too and many progressives of all shades. You should be speaking about them and propagating their ideas and situations.

Indians don't want nothing but blood and destruction to my people, so I hope India is keep its Hindutva leadership so the world will see the nasty image of what India is, its a sick and nasty nation which should be dismantle and destroyed.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom