What's new

Famous Qawal Amjad Sabbri killed in target killing. RIP

I only follow Islam and post according to the law given by Allah. The way of your choice to resolve issue is not as per Islam, we are not murderer's we are Muslims and if they are doing wrong and by this logic you also do wrong didn't make you right. We have to make our system correct and with prove if they hang 100000 per day i don't mind. But we have to obey Islam no matter what. Lastly this is not a problem of Karachi alone but it is also in various part of Pakistan, so problem is not only MQM but our system and this is the only way to save our poor people.
In Islam rule is simple for those who create trouble on earth and that is death or their hands and feet cut in opposite direction or thrown out of country. Last thing is not applicable in these times so first punishment is only option. MQM and PPP have done lot of fasad in Karachi for past 30 years from mass murders to bhatta its time to kill this cancer completely with operation and than destruction of entire structure of cancer

PMLN, PPP, MQM, ANP, BLA, TTP, LeJ, BNP...all share the same DNA....mindless die hard idiots...for whom killing for their leaders is not a sin...and we need to treat them all ruthlessly if we need a sustainable peace in the society.

Thanks brother to get my point with we have to deal with them according to Islam

In Islam rule is simple for those who create trouble on earth and that is death or their hands and feet cut in opposite direction or thrown out of country. Last thing is not applicable in these times so first punishment is only option. MQM and PPP have done lot of fasad in Karachi for past 30 years from mass murders to bhatta its time to kill this cancer completely with operation and than destruction of entire structure of cancer

Zarvan, i see no one i mean no one faithful to this beautiful country but again we are not them and yes once we have prove then hanged them all or cut their head i will fully support that but remember we are not cruel like them and Allah don't like cruelty

@araz sir Punjab CM Shahbaz Sharif was also needed to be asked why was he begging to TTP not to attack Punjab. He must be disqualified for giving such statement in the midst of war.

ClnZNRyWkAAu0Ow.jpg:large

Front pages of major newspapers in #Pakistan paying tribute to #AmjadSabri

Investigation up to now is indicating towards MQM. Rangers raided peeli kothi area and arrested 3 MQM workers. Also machine guns recovered from Sarjani Town

There was an other great person dead few years back. Sultan Rahi and still we didn't find the murderer and same thing will be happen to Amjad Sabari. I will make sure this thread will only close when we have a murderer hanged or i die. I also demand for justice of Sultan Rahi.

TTP is showing second strike capability. Our LEAs will have to accept the challenge.

At the moment we have two options: Convert like Junaid Jamshed or be on their hit list. Believe sir they'll kill everyone, you and me, next could be Atif Aslam or Shahid Afridi. But first they preach, they give you time to think and 'repent'. Preaching might be individually or collectively.

If you investigate you'll find certain people contacted Amjad Sabri and convinced him politely to leave these mushrikana practices.

Collective preaching and warnings we daily see on TV.

We will have to be proactive and more specific. We will have to tag and mark each and every person of that ideology, the Deobandi ideology and its affiliate ideologies.

Deobandi movement started in early twentieth century. A hard work of almost one hundred years. We will also have to work alot to remove this extreme ideology from our society.

Secondly ban every clerik of this group from coming on media in the name inter faith harmony. We don't need harmony with this killer school of thought.

With that make a law that any person gives pro TTP statement will be behind the bars. Whether it is mullah of Lal Masjid or Munawar Hassan.

You have a spot on analysis but who gave these religious wh0res space on prime TV air time???

It is happening right under the nose of LEA's...blame ISI and military junta for it...Amjad sabri murder may very well have been a business competitive dispute...a competing channel pissed off for losing ratings and ramzan advertise revenue because Sabri refused to feature on their channel..

There was an other great person dead few years back. Sultan Rahi and still we didn't find the murderer and same thing will be happen to Amjad Sabari. I will make sure this thread will only close when we have a murderer hanged or i die. I also demand for justice of Sultan Rahi.

Even if the suspected criminal is caught the story can always be twisted to give it a color of armed burglary attempt..same cover was used for Sultan Rahi and the inspector investigating Ayaan Ali..Pakistan society, Army, law enforcement, courts and judges are corrupt from top to bottom..only Nazi style operation cleanup with rid the society form this menace..

Also the murder of Hakim Saieed....it is the Pakistani awam who are morons of highest degree..how much time we will take to realize that there is no such thing as good mullah and bad mullah...and we need an indiscriminate operation cleanup against all mullah..like Egypt did to clean up Muslim brotherhood..round up all mullahs and shoot them in some remote region...less bearded people in the society equals better society...

There can be no such thing as moderate mullah..it always starts with the call of one prophet and one god and end up one jihad terrorism and violence...because this is precisely what..religion it..preach peacefully until you gather strenght..and then turn violent..this is how Islam was preached 1400 years ago and this is how it will continue to be preached 1400 years later...we put hundred fancy charming labels on a violent ideology and put Sufi as the face in-charge..that does not change the reality and truth..

@araz sir Punjab CM Shahbaz Sharif was also needed to be asked why was he begging to TTP not to attack Punjab. He must be disqualified for giving such statement in the midst of war.

Because Punjab is the cradle of Islamic terrorism and the sharif brothers are self style khalifas of ummah..the manpower coming from Jhang are their foot soldiers...

Investigation up to now is indicating towards MQM. Rangers raided peeli kothi area and arrested 3 MQM workers. Also machine guns recovered from Sarjani Town

My analysis from CCTV footage that the killers were highly trained assassin..they came with calm..took out their target and escaped without a sign in matter of second. Heck the were not even in hurry to speed their escape after executing their mission...and such trained assassins in Karachi are only present in MQM...

KKF workers (MQM welfare wing) created a verbal spat with CHIPPA workers over the transfer of Amjad Sabri body into their ambulance..this is clearly an exploitation of event to lament their sympathy towards the slain family.

Farooq Sattar was quick to pass absurd blames on PSP after the assassination..and bunked out with foolish reasoning when questioned by media anchor..

MQM is the kind of party which murders its workers in the day and arranges their funeral by the evening and even allocates a stipend to the murdered family members. A very sick organisation..which is holding Karachi hostage in the environment of fear..and our impotent rangers and eunuch army chief has no balls to ban this organisation completely...or at-least try to bring charges of supporting terrorism against the British government...

Yes, MQM target killers from peeli kothi carrying machine guns fired millions of shots at Amjad Sabri and killed him. That is so insightful of you, as usual.

There can be no such thing as moderate mullah..it always starts with the call of one prophet and one god and end up one jihad terrorism and violence...because this is precisely what..religion it..preach peacefully until you gather strenght..and then turn violent..this is how Islam was preached 1400 years ago and this is how it will continue to be preached 1400 years later...we put hundred fancy charming labels on a violent ideology and put Sufi as the face in-charge..that does not change the reality and truth..

Sir Sufi in not their face in-charge. Peaceful humble down to earth Tablighi Jamaat is.

mjtz6p.jpg

vcz5ts.jpg

Tablighi Jamaat works for Itmaam-e-Hujjat (complition of proof). Those who do not convert after that, are liable to die and their militant branch TTP is given free hand to kill all those deniers.

Their madrassas provide bridge between militant and tableeghi branches. This is how they work in a systematic way. We need to break their system.

i. Dismantle their militant branch.

ii. Monitor their madrassas. Flow of human and financial resources. Shut them down as a final resort.

iii. Prevent their tablighi cleriks from coming on media. Make the participants database and tag young ones.

On the conquest of Makkah Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H had gathered enough strength, but he didn't turn voilent?!!! Instead he forgave each and everyone of Makkans UNCONDITIONALLY and didn't force them to convert. Today what you see are not his representatives. They have no breed and no creed.

My analysis from CCTV footage that the killers were highly trained assassin..they came with calm..took out their target and escaped without a sign in matter of second. Heck the were not even in hurry to speed their escape after executing their mission...and such trained assassins in Karachi are only present in MQM...

KKF workers (MQM welfare wing) created a verbal spat with CHIPPA workers over the transfer of Amjad Sabri body into their ambulance..this is clearly an exploitation of event to lament their sympathy towards the slain family.

Farooq Sattar was quick to pass absurd blames on PSP after the assassination..and bunked out with foolish reasoning when questioned by media anchor..

MQM is the kind of party which murders its workers in the day and arranges their funeral by the evening and even allocates a stipend to the murdered family members. A very sick organisation..which is holding Karachi hostage in the environment of fear..and our impotent rangers and eunuch army chief has no balls to ban this organisation completely...or at-least try to bring charges of supporting terrorism against the British government...

Perfect, now we can get rid of Police, ATS, CIA, CPLC, ACLC, Rangers etc., as you are so precisely able to identify target killers based on the geo-location and modus operandi.

By the way, I would consider it a miracle that despite killing thousands of its workers and leaders, MQM still continues to enjoy massive following and support in the same city where they allegedly wreak havoc, indulge in extortion, terrorism, target killing, kidnappings and possibly even suicide attacks.

Basically, either every MQM follower and supporter is a part of its militancy or those who have no idea and are full of ignorance, pass judgments on MQM as a routine.

Yes, MQM target killers from peeli kothi carrying machine guns fired millions of shots at Amjad Sabri and killed him. That is so insightful of you, as usual.

Systematically they will bulldoze whole Pakistan like Jannat ul Baqi. No sign of any other school of thought until we se 'khilafat' is established on Pakistan. We would keep wondering who did this.

Its a weird forum. I am getting some alerts but unable to read them on thread. meanwhile I got some trophy. where is that??

123 robots are online on this forum :crazy::o:

RIP...
Its painfull...

Seriously people who have enough money in pakistan shud be fasciltated to get b6 level armouring on their cars....govt cannot protect every one

Great idea, the private security firms to be upgraded and should be granted with mandate to interfere where ever necessary

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom