What's new

Famous Qawal Amjad Sabbri killed in target killing. RIP

It's supporters of terrorist Mafia MQM who keep on lying. I am not lying MQM has killed thousands and thousands of people including Policeman and other security Forces in past 30 years. They would keep killing people until MQM leadership is dispatched to hell for good. And I hope Rangers and Army does it soon.
No!'actually Rangers and establishment protecting the militant wing of MQM Qaimkhani was involved in hailrious crime so why he kick out by MQM now he is under umbrella of Rangers with other goons:coffee:

No!'actually Rangers and establishment protecting the militant wing of MQM Qaimkhani was involved in hailrious crime so why he kick out by MQM now he is under umbrella of Rangers with other goons:coffee:
Qaim Khani left MQM on his own secondly MQM never throws out a criminal they first use a criminals and kill thousands and thousands and than when he is caught the disown him. MQM is doing this drama for past 30 years. And KaimKhani is not alone Mr Faisal Sabzwari and Dr Farooq Sattar and Haider Abbas Rizvi all dogs of MQM are involved in all crimes from target killings to Bhatta to kidnappings and others. But sooner or later these pigs will be dispatched to hell.

Yes but they don't do because it's our great nation who elect terrorists like MQM and PPP
You didn't get my point and never will if you do not get rid of bias. The MQM PPP PML PTI etc and (every other party) neither and READ CAREFULLY "neither came into being by real struggle of common people" and infact created by the so called angels of Pakistan in past just like the fanatics for their specific purposes. These are the symptoms not the real cause. and we will keep witnessing the symptoms in future and pay the price.
You chant the slogans for certain personality making him the hero of the nation (raheel sharif). Not long ago you were chanting the same for his predecessor kiyani and now cursing him for alleged corruption along with PPP govt. The political goons of this country do not have 5% say in the policy making or strategic decisions. It is time to point in the right direction instead of repeating the past and paying the same price again and again.

Qaim Khani left MQM on his own secondly MQM never throws out a criminal they first use a criminals and kill thousands and thousands and than when he is caught the disown him. MQM is doing this drama for past 30 years. And KaimKhani is not alone Mr Faisal Sabzwari and Dr Farooq Sattar and Haider Abbas Rizvi all dogs of MQM are involved in all crimes from target killings to Bhatta to kidnappings and others. But sooner or later these pigs will be dispatched to hell.
Thrown pets are in protection of establishiment swalow that bitter pill in aftari sakoon Mille ga zehni:lol:

He was killed by Na-maloom afraad. We all know who are the Na-maloom afraad of Karachi. There is only one party that will and always have benefited from maligning state institutions.

He was killed because he was practicing Sufism? RIP

For God Sake . He was killed because he refused to attend function of some "Unknown Identity" ... Previously such an incident also took place when a famous qawal " QARI SAYEED CHISHTI '" was shoot dead because he refused to attend the function of a "Unknown person" who may be a Land Lord with huge approach.

Plus, some reports suggest that He was being forced to Join PSP (a political party) but he refused to join it.

And if you guyz think that TTP claim this act and provided the reason of his murder as "spreading sufism" . then brother TTP is a terrorist group. they kill people. If they can kill people then thay can also tell lie and lie's for "MUTUAL INTERESTS" ... they are not any angels that you will believe whatever they say.

the thing which i wan't to say is that there can be 20-30 reason's behind any murder. it's not necessary that it happen's in Pakistan so the religion or sect will be involved.

think broadly sir.

Absolutely terrible news. May his soul rest in peace. Terrorists know they are losing and now resort to killing individuals rather than open frequent bombings or suicide blasts every second week. Thanks to successful security operations against them from Waziristan to Karachi.However we will keep seeing such kind of targeted murders, sporadic bombings since the maniac won't end over night. So let's not cast any shadow on the ongoing operations, this is what Pakistan's enemies or pessimist people want to hear and spread misinformation.

How is security agencies and rangers responsible ? Do you really understand and know the kind of enemy we are fighting with ?
How many locals are part of rangers and know the karachi and its areas and its people?
Interaction with people and part of area provides greater intelligence which rangers lacks.

I think nawaz's plan on panama case to protect his family, give and take situation was arriving but nawaz k controllers planned this heart surgery drama, afghan crisis, karachi and other things to put army under pressure and nawaz away from them safe in uk. A new plan going on to protect nawaz because he is very important for enemies and he is best option available for enemies to control things in Pak

For God Sake . He was killed because he refused to attend function of some "Unknown Identity" ... Previously such an incident also took place when a famous qawal " QARI SAYEED CHISHTI '" was shoot dead because he refused to attend the function of a "Unknown person" who may be a Land Lord with huge approach.

Plus, some reports suggest that He was being forced to Join PSP (a political party) but he refused to join it.

And if you guyz think that TTP claim this act and provided the reason of his murder as "spreading sufism" . then brother TTP is a terrorist group. they kill people. If they can kill people then thay can also tell lie and lie's for "MUTUAL INTERESTS" ... they are not any angels that you will believe whatever they say.

the thing which i wan't to say is that there can be 20-30 reason's behind any murder. it's not necessary that it happen's in Pakistan so the religion or sect will be involved.

think broadly sir.
Actually i was trying to sift thru all the previosu 9 pages for a definite link to his murder-
at one point some one suggested MQM, qucikly countered by another saying they do not kill their own
Then some one said about being forced to join a group which was accurately countered again
Somneone suggested israel or raw :P

Then read that some mullahs took objection on the sufi/music part- and on some tv show he apparently angered this brigade- and some islamist group also took responsibility.

Just trying to connect the dot why a popular musician was killed :(

Actually i was trying to sift thru all the previosu 9 pages for a definite link to his murder-
at one point some one suggested MQM, qucikly countered by another saying they do not kill their own
Then some one said about being forced to join a group which was accurately countered again

Then read that some mullahs took objection on the sufi/music part- and on some tv show he apparently angered this brigade- and some islamist group also took responsibility.

There is a saying in Urdu "Jitnay moo utni baatain"

Hahaha.... yes getting confused here on PDF is what happens to me every next day. :enjoy:

How many locals are part of rangers and know the karachi and its areas and its people?
Interaction with people and part of area provides greater intelligence which rangers lacks.
That's what police is for, rest other agencies have their own people on ground without people knowing it.

It could be the shopkeeper that you knew for 20 years or someone within political party working as an informant for any agency.

This guy was an avid MQM supporter. Blaming everything on MQM
So was Imran farooq and many others who ran away from Pakistan after leaving MQM fearing for their life.

They’re probably busy attending a function after arresting most of their and pindi boys Gang memebers in Karachi. What they didn’t know or (Did know but dont care) was when you control a city like Karachi with a Gang, you’re opening a Pandora box. This is just their one failed design, many can be found in Pakistan’s history.
You mean this:
aoXYOD2l1_480w_v1.jpg

Terrorist from punjab and Interior sindh becomes police head and their criminal perpetrators part of police under the support of pakistan establishment. They are just earning money through land grabbing, water control, extortion, target killing. Police heading all crimes thanks to sindhi and punjabi establishment.

Are you serious. Lagta hy pan main tumbakoo zada ho gia hy.

Hakeem ullah Mehsood claims responsibility of Amjad Sabri's killing - Jasmine Manzoor
I don't buy this. TTP has been dismantled. They have nothing to gain from targeting him. There is only one party that benefits from showing Karachi unstable and Rangers incapable. Sketches of Killers are clean shaven adults, and pattern was quite similar to old target killings.

There is so much pain and grief. My entire family including my fragile mother is unable to stop tears.

It feels as if my heart will stop ticking anytime.

RIP we are all responsible we are all responsible. A country where politics of dead bodies continues

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom