What's new

Famous Qawal Amjad Sabbri killed in target killing. RIP

Not a gang, i will say.

Rangers have dismantled extremism in Karachi and we hope they will do more for Karachi because that incredible police won't do anything. A few terrorists left whom need to be eradicated

You can say whatever you want but that does not change the fact that Karachi was ruled by a Gang over the last few years. An extended arm of the Pindi boys, this could be them as they’re not happy and I see where they’re coming from. In regards to the police it’s an institution, it favours Pindi boys when it’s weak like other institutions in Pakistan so they can continue their direct and indirect rule over Pakistan, be in charge of foreign policy, budget etc.

May Allah grant him a place in heaven.

Very sad news.. Gang violence and extortions at it again while sindh police the most incompetent police under the most incompetent provincial govt is left looking red faced. We will never be able to combat crimes if our police remains incompetent.

Couple of days ago, an analyst was saying that police has started to advice all those that report extortion to pay the money bcz they can't do anything. When your law enforcement agency advises such then how can one combat crime? The thing is to combat crime the provincial govt and politicians will have to move forward with reforms in police to create a better and efficient police force but they won't bcz then their own criminal history will also come forward...

There should be action but there will only be condemnation.

How grave is security situation in Pakistan ? Do you need to be a goonda or a terrorist to live with head held high in Pakistan?Sad that a common man has no protection there.
A singer was shot dead in America performing live? Did you say the same about them? Don't spread your hatred here...!
@waz @WAJsal Can you please ban this idiot? :mad:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Topic: Tajdare Haram, Ho Nigah e Karam :(
He was the only man who kept alive the legacy of Qawali alive :(

According to ARY news Amjad Sabari dead. He was killed by terrorist.

@Horus @Zarvan @WebMaster @Imran Khan
This what happens when you don't crush snakes head whether that Snake is TTP and PPP and MQM. Until entire leadership of these gangs is eliminated the Karachi operation is of no use. All the lower ranks morons who carry out target killings or take bhatta do it on direct orders from leadership. So until you eliminate leaders you are just wasting your time.

Motive? RIP, he was a great qawwal no doubt.
Motive to spread terror and challenge the Karachi operation success.
As Terrorist can't do mass killikng, therefore Terrorist are targeting soft but famous target.

Rangers is responsible for this. Fir should be lodged against mqm, rangers and sindh government.
So much contradictions in a single post.
You are not clear yourself.

Very sad , extremely sad . I saw his show two months ago. What a great man.

Motive please...
Do you believe that he was killed for ransom or protection money...
Or
..it is Whabbi vs Barelvi thingh...
Or
Any other issue..

R.I.P another day another murder has Karachi ever gone one day in the last decade without some sort of murder/kidnapping/terror attack/sectarian violence ?

why can't we just ban and seize all guns at least in Karachi ? Nearly everyone I know in Karachi has been a victim of gun-crime. Pakistanis are too emotional and violent to be allowed to carry murder weapons.All weapons should be seized and people compensated somehow worked really well for Australia.

Rest in peace.

Is there a blasphemy angle to this assassination?

A singer was shot dead in America performing live? Did you say the same about them? Don't spread your hatred here...!
@waz @WAJsal Can you please ban this idiot? :mad:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Topic: Tajdare Haram, Ho Nigah e Karam :(
He was the only man who kept alive the legacy of Qawali alive :(
I don't have any ill intentions..my concern was genuine..I heard his song tajdar e haram sung by atif aslam in coke studio and I am a big fan of that song (qawali in your language).

May Allah grant him a place in heaven.

Very sad news.. Gang violence and extortions at it again while sindh police the most incompetent police under the most incompetent provincial govt is left looking red faced. We will never be able to combat crimes if our police remains incompetent.

Couple of days ago, an analyst was saying that police has started to advice all those that report extortion to pay the money bcz they can't do anything. When your law enforcement agency advises such then how can one combat crime? The thing is to combat crime the provincial govt and politicians will have to move forward with reforms in police to create a better and efficient police force but they won't bcz then their own criminal history will also come forward...

There should be action but there will only be condemnation.
We had the same problem in Mumbai and bal Thackeray gave free hand to police and in no time people who were behind extortion like dawood and chota Rajan left india.Nearly every member of their gang was killed and we don't have such menace anymore in Mumbai.

There is not a single karachiite in sindh or karachi police. 99% of police personnel are punjabis and sindhis and they know nothing about karachi and tilice network provides better intelligence to handle the situation because police knows their areas and their sepoy mostly belongs to same ethnic group or related to same area but karachi is very unfortunate that its civil bureaucracy belong to outsiders and backed by establishment. It will keep continue until local policing may not be done but establishment belives that urdu speaker are traitors just like bengalis.
Does police dept come under central govt in Pakistan ? Here in India except delhi police departments fall under respective state governments ..that means a person from one state can't apply for a police job in another state ..except in cases where the person is localised after living in another state by having eduction there at least for 3 years (generally schooling).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom