What's new

Famous Chinese Finance professor censored for saying China economy in troub

if China's economy goes down ,that will be the last in the world,the the world economy will completely crash,and Indian economy?by that time there will be no such a thing called"Indian economy".China's economy is the world's last hope to save the world,so Indian posters should be careful what you wish for.haha

you may be right about Chinese economy or the world economy.
but you are totally wrong about Indian economy.
Indian economy is self sufficient. though the world economy along with Chinese economy goes down, it will have limited impact on Indian economy.
though we will suffer but not to the extent of Chinese economy. as in ternal consumption is much better then China.

One thing is for certain. Even Chinese managers do not believe the economic numbers that the communist party publishes. It is more of a joke in the corporate circle. In fact in 2009 when the lending rates all over the world were increasing and credit was drying up, one of my Chinese friend joked that the (then) current Chinese lending could help the real estate companies buy all of China because 90% of the credit was actually going to real estate developers and not to the manufacturing sector. Exactly the same situation that was happening in Dubai in real estate before they crashed.

It is not for nothing that divulging economic information is a arrestable and punishable crime in China!

if China's economy goes down ,that will be the last in the world,the the world economy will completely crash,and Indian economy?by that time there will be no such a thing called"Indian economy".China's economy is the world's last hope to save the world,so Indian posters should be careful what you wish for.haha

LoL, so you are also an economics professor today? Hate to pull your knickers but the Chinese collapse will only trim the economic system worldwide.

There is now a huge dependence in Europe and US for the subsidized exports from China (along with the undervalued currency) that is creating inefficiencies and bad-economics to produce the goods locally and hence hurting the local economies in other countries including Korea / Japan / Thailand / Vietnam / India / Australia / Indonesia etc.

Worse still, this export earning is actually finding the way in Real Estate sector in China and hence it is not just increasing inflation in China, it is also akin to exporting inflation!

So take a break. This is clearly not the subject and the thread for you. I am sure you know that it is a good advice :)

So someone in the nasdaq community forum posted an article from Epoch time. Epoch time is like Gordon Chang with regards to China. They been saying the coming collapse of China since 2000.

Individual tax rate at 81%, yeah...we all missed that. I doubt even Chinese government fool people with those large number.

Chinese can't print money out of thin air like America. If anything American can cook the book and no one would know.

how fast China develops can be seen by how greatly Chinese cities changed,how fast Chinese people are getting rich,how many cars,luxuary items...were sold in China,how roads,subways ,airports...spring up all across China,China's development is only purposedly understated by the government to avoid sparking world spreading" China threat fear." only those who travelled to China recently know who shocked they are at China's modernization.

LoL, it is okay to see the cars on the road but better to see the real story too. Do you have any idea how many of these expensive cars and luxury items are owned by the communist party officials in the structured corruption setup with no questions asked. Did you read the survey about the waste and extra spending by the Communist party members everywhere in China that was published in South China Morning Post out of Hong Kong? I can find a link and put it here if you want. That will give you a good idea why the communist party members were told not to give the cars to their wives an sons to drive because the petrol expenses were too high.

I have to say. You are very bad a propaganda. You have to be trained again. Propaganda should be done with a little bit of evidence so that it looks credible. Not just by posting vague confusing lines claiming all good for the communist party.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

So someone in the nasdaq community posted an article from Epoch time. Epoch time is like Gordon Chang with regards to China. They been saying the coming collapse of China since 2000.

Individual tax rate at 81%, yeah...we all missed that. I doubt even Chinese government fool people with those large number.

Chinese can't print money out of thin air like America. If anything American can cook the book and no one would know.

Are you sure? Is it not common knowledge that the fake money in the Chinese economy is actually being printed by PLA ? That seems to be the 2nd most profitable activity besides making Marlboro I have heard. :)

So someone in the nasdaq community forum posted an article from Epoch time. Epoch time is like Gordon Chang with regards to China. They been saying the coming collapse of China since 2000.

Wrong. ANY country can print/coin its own currency AT WILL. A country's currency is essentially the country's stock statement, meaning one dollar is a statement that the piece of paper represent a small portion of the total perceived value of the US.

:flame::flame::blah:

Oh, Larry Lang. My father likes his syndicated finance talk show. I don't find him particularly agreeable, but he provides a invaluable counterbalance to those more mainstream neoliberal economists in China.

Anyway, since Indians here love Prof Lang so much I'll just quote him on Indian trade deficit with China
去年中印贸易的印度赤字是189亿美金,2003年才9亿美金。189亿的贸易赤字,不晓得该怎么把它扭转回来?不晓得该向它买什么?因为那个国家,除了产人跟产矿之外,没别的,总不能买人吧?

Last year (2009), India had a $18.9 billion trade deficit with China, the number for 2003 was $900 million. $18.9 billion deficit, how can it be rebalanced? We just don't know what to buy from India. Because that country only produces two things, people and minerals. There is nothing else they produce, and we can't buy human can we?

Lack of transparency and depression of basic facts and figures (Even for their own citizen) in China is always key point. Ambiguity personified.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Oh, Larry Lang. My father likes his syndicated finance talk show. I don't find him particularly agreeable, but he provides a invaluable counterbalance to those more mainstream neoliberal economists in China.

Anyway, since Indians here love Prof Lang so much I'll just quote him on Indian trade deficit with China

He might think now that India is better place for scholar s like him and he won't be censored here.Regards.

this is the result of chinese brainwashing that results in replies like this above. what does epoch times have to do with the fact that the professor lang was quoted in the article? is professor lang a made up character? did he not say those exact things? and if he did not why was he censored by the govt?

do you guys not have an iota of self respect that your govt censors speech like this? do you not wonder if such " simple talk" is censored , what else does the govt fudge to keep its image clean? is the brainwashing so effective that you don't know that every country can print money?

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

great, what does his indian view have to do with the topic? why bring India in as an OFF TOPIC and guess what- if he said that about India. More power to him- Indians would not censor him! they are NOT as sensitive as chinese to be treated as sheep by their govt.

FOUND THE AUDIO PROOF! of Professor lang's speech

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazing that there are fools believe China is built on 10 stocks. :lol:

And some devilish loser clench to it as bible.

:rofl:

Indian friends: don't worry about China's collaps. China can easily make money from India by selling India cheap stuff.

To the poster: where in the article saying "Famous Chinese Finance professor censored "?

Could you please stop lying to the public? You dealt internet Indians a bad image.

Which professor is censored? Professor Lang, or Xie or Cheng?

I don't know Prof. Cheng, but both Prof. Lang and Xie are very vocal in China's economy, unlike hunky-dory Indian economists.

Amazing that there are fools believe China is built on 10 stocks. :lol:

And some devilish loser clench to it as bible.

:rofl:

Indian friends: don't worry about China's collaps. China can easily make money from India by selling India cheap stuff.

To the poster: where in the article saying "Famous Chinese Finance professor censored "?

Could you please stop lying to the public? You dealt internet Indians a bad image.

Which professor is censored? Professor Lang, or Xie or Cheng?

I don't know Prof. Cheng, but both Prof. Lang and Xie are very vocal in China's economy, unlike hunky-dory Indian economists.

you cant read the article? Professor lang himself says he will be censored and not to speak of it or post it online. If that's not proof positive that you are too blinded by seditious tendencies to ignore plain speak/ logic. what is? and why bring India into the conversation seditious guy?.... remember - just because you disperse your sweat equity in china town USA does not mean it's china's town in the USA :). drop your flags....pretty please " resident PDF- chinese are a master race" guy....

Behind closed doors Lang advised that under China censorship he would not be allowed to pronounce his views, although he claims it is all based on fact.

He is reported to have said: “The media cannot report anything at all. Those of us who do TV shows are so miserable and frustrated, because we cannot do any programs. As long as something is related to the government, we cannot report about it.”

Back
Top Bottom