What's new

Famous Chinese Finance professor censored for saying China economy in troub

when chinese are too brainwashed to know the topic is about China and not India-- and yet they bring India to distract from the topic-- what do you call it " attempting to cover up/ fudge the topic up" :P

pot calling kettle black.

LOOOOL.

indians know they are sooooo inferior to china, so any article that spews anti-chinese rhetoric, thats like heaven for indians.

deal with it, we are born supeior to u indians.
god made us superior.

u will never beat us at anything. in war we destroyed u. in economics we are far ahead. in poltics we have influence. in technolgy we are far ahead. in space we are ahead. in global brands we are ahead. in culture we are ahead. in attention in the western media we are ahead, u get none as no one cares about india. in sport we are vastly superior.

u indians are too frustrated that u are getting pummelled into oblivion by china in every department.

we know that huge indian ego must hurt, i mean how does it feel to get owned by another country so badly everytime? does it sting the ego?

Not respected, pretty much sums it up.

Someone has actually done research on this.

A talk by Lora Saalman at the Carnegie–Tsinghua Center for Global Policy. She went around interviewing people in China's strategic circles, and the impression was no one really cared about India. When it was mentioned people were largely dismissive and placing India's great power dream into quotation or prefixing it with India's 'so called' great power dream. A few academics bluntly described India's behaviour as Petulant child seeking attention.

third bullet down.

greatpowerdreampetulant.png

Last edited by a moderator:
pot calling kettle black.

LOOOOL.

indians know they are sooooo inferior to china, so any article that spews anti-chinese rhetoric, thats like heaven for indians.

deal with it, we are born supeior to u indians.
god made us superior.

u will never beat us at anything. in war we destroyed u. in economics we are far ahead. in poltics we have influence. in technolgy we are far ahead. in space we are ahead. in global brands we are ahead. in culture we are ahead. in attention in the western media we are ahead, u get none as no one cares about india. in sport we are vastly superior.

u indians are too frustrated that u are getting pummelled into oblivion by china in every department.

we know that huge indian ego must hurt, i mean how does it feel to get owned by another country so badly everytime? does it sting the ego?

Just in time as we were having talks about Chinese being thought of as racists and lacking critical thinking, alng comes a perfect example to demonstrate the characteristics.

This piece of work should be kept as an example of why Chinese have started earning a bad bname in their neighborhood.

I mean if just 20 years of having enough to eat and not starving does this to you, god forbid when you move on to being middle class majority country with enough to spend.

Just in time as we were having talks about Chinese being thought of as racists and lacking critical thinking, alng comes a perfect example to demonstrate the characteristics.

This piece of work should be kept as an example of why Chinese have started earning a bad bname in their neighborhood.

I mean if just 20 years of having enough to eat and not starving does this to you, god forbid when you move on to being middle class majority country with enough to spend.

lol you're a tool. Did you ever think it might be in American strategic interest to demonize China? How many of the horror stories coming out of China are actually common place occurrences in the developing world. India gets a free pass because there's relatively less interest and because it is the "world's biggest democracy" otherwise, we should be seeing headlines ticking by about Indian atrocities in Kashmir and encounter killings in the tribal region.

I mean fck the nuns burning themselves to death. India's got the body count thing sewed up for the past 30 years in terms of extra-judicial killings and sht. Lucky for you, your country is incapable of charting any kind of an competitive course and therefore can't be viewed as a strategic competitor.

Also cardsharp’s theory is that they don’t think or thought about India back then & should hold true forever- but also because of some PowerPoint and research done on brainwashed Chinese . Who are told what to say if asked, for foreign consumption. that is a fact we know. they are 'minders' in the mix

moreover to ignore - what is it every week now? We read Chinese state media bellicose about Indian troops, south china sea etc etc :)

this only shows how stupid and simple minded indians are, they are so easy to be fooled by anything that are high and sensational talks,

for those simpleton indians, professor lang's articles (alone with other highly critical aritcles from economy to social) are all over chinese internet that attracted very hot debate from public, i just dont get the idea that those uneducated indians who dont know jack about Chinese language (same as their capability of mastering technology) that put up some joke titles that 'censor' this and that` dont you know the fact is that these hot headed indians on PDF is the perfect example of how deep their sorry government brainwash these low IQ bunches.?

because the stuff i see from India by myself has very few to do with the 'india' only exists from how their 'bollywood' potrates.

for examples,
1. far below everage 3rd world country but 'shining' from your media`!
2. widespared discrimination against minorities and other religions but 'secular' from your media`!
3. a foreign IF hijacked economy``but strong and steady economy which can beat china from your media`!
4. most corrupted and unequal country in the world but a 'transparent and democratic' country from your media`!
5. technological capability at primative stage but technological 'powerhouse' from your media
and the lists goes on and on,

espeically when talk to those local indians i found its more amusing`lol

let's wait and see China's economy and Indian economy which one it to crash,a lot of infighting in this crucial moment within the Indian government ,seems like it is to some party's interest to derail the country's economy to show the current government is bad.

guys just post porfessor lang's artucle from Chinese websits and forum so it will shut those clueless and deeply frustrated indians up ``

here are countless aritcles and forums about his critical and innovative thinkings about chinese economy development which attracts massive debate``these are just first page results from google or baidu in China (btw isnt those clueless indians believe that google is banned in China?)

Larry H.P. Lang
??-???,?????
???_????
°Ù¶ÈËÑË÷_ÀÉÏÌƽ
ÀÉÏÌƽ°É_Ìù°É
?????? ????-?????????????
Google

but if an indian professor went to the extend of his criticism surely the poor indian will certainly 'vanish' not like him making million $ just by hosting talk shows and lectures in China

lol you're a tool. Did you ever think it might be in American strategic interest to demonize China? How many of the horror stories coming out of China are actually common place occurrences in the developing world. India gets a free pass because there's relatively less interest and because it is the "world's biggest democracy" otherwise, we should be seeing headlines ticking by about Indian atrocities in Kashmir and encounter killings in the tribal region.

I mean fck the nuns burning themselves to death. India's got the body count thing sewed up for the past 30 years in terms of extra-judicial killings and sht. Lucky for you, your country is incapable of charting any kind of an competitive course and therefore can't be viewed as a strategic competitor.

You never cease to make a fool out of yourself do you?

What horror stories are you talking about? I did not mention any Chinese stories, and may be it would help if you could read what is being said than just jump on every opportunity you can imagine to shoot yourself in the foot.

Anyways world would be concerned if India was as desperate to hide its shameful acts as China, unfortunately you can only muzzle people so much.

And lastly, I'm amazed as you are at the extremely competitive course charted by China by assembling iPhones and plastic toys.

Back
Top Bottom