What's new

Falklanders vote 99% to remain British

Argentina should build up its military by buying weapons from us. Anti-Ship missiles, conventional submarines, mines, frigates, destroyers, fighter jets (once our engine problem is solved), transport aircraft (once engine problem solved), use our beidou navigation (2020 it will have global coverage), radars, reconnaissance satellites, UAV, UCAV, etc.
We can fund, arm and train Argentina.
There are some deficiencies in our own industry but it will be solved in a few years. Argentina needs to build up its military power.

As i have pointed out before

these are Falkland Islanders

Falkland-Islanders.jpg

These are Argentinians

argentina1.jpg

See any similarities?

you post the men of falkland island and the women of argentine state, are you so dumb?

Kashmir is different
Kashmir has a Muslim population and has cultural/religious/population links to Pakistan.

The more apt analogy would be East Punjab.
it would be like Pakistan still wanting East Punjab back even though we have no population/cultural/economic links to it.

You went too far....like we INDIAN want our land PAKISTAN BACK....Babur was from ARAB not from India.

wtf? Indians in a pakistani forum?

Get the F*ck out of Afganistan and KAshmire you ****** Troll.

Correct your flag...You are this much ashamed about your Identity….?

You went too far....like we INDIAN want our land PAKISTAN BACK....Babur was from ARAB not from India.

Correct your flag...You are this much ashamed about your Identity….?

I know you are an Indian and therefore have a lower IQ than the rest of humanity, but even that doesn't excuse how retarded you sound right now.

I made perfectly good analogy, but your Indian retardedness could not understand it so instead of ignoring it, you decided to open your mouth and make the whole world's collective IQ drop a few points.

BTW, you cannot be "from Arab"
"Arab" is not a land, it's a people.
And Babur not even Arab, he was Kyrgyz.

Next time you want to let the world know how stupid you are, just stop and think "will my retardedness lower the IQ of humanity further?"

I know you are an Indian and therefore have a lower IQ than the rest of humanity, but even that doesn't excuse how retarded you sound right now.

I made perfectly good analogy, but your Indian retardedness could not understand it so instead of ignoring it, you decided to open your mouth and make the whole world's collective IQ drop a few points.

BTW, you cannot be "from Arab"
"Arab" is not a land, it's a people.
And Babur not even Arab, he was Kyrgyz.

Next time you want to let the world know how stupid you are, just stop and think "will my retardedness lower the IQ of humanity further?"

Anyway I have reported your comment:

Off-Topic:

This shows your level of frustration and jealous about Indian.
About IQ: Look around the world where Pakistani is and where is Indians…. You and your country still biting dust.
Look around the world and check what level of respect Pakistan got.

argentina should buy anti-ship missile technology from Pakistan........we can work on defence trade..........buy some Fully loaded JF-17's fit load anti-ship cruise missiles on it...its your land.....its under british occupation....you should work hard and build up your army and then wage a war to get it back.

I would say there should be a ferry service from karachi to buenos aires.

Off-Topic:

About IQ: Look around the world where Pakistani is and where is Indians…. You and your country still biting dust.

you inferiority complexed man...what are you doing on a Pakistani forum in the first place?

Haha, the British are being called hypocrites? The entire nation of Argentina is built from colonialism.
We first landed on the islands 60 years before Argentina was a country and their so called settlement was nothing more than a pirates hovel.
Stop applying todays law to a situation 200 years ago.

Haha, the British are being called hypocrites? The entire nation of Argentina is built from colonialism.
We first landed on the islands 60 years before Argentina was a country and their so called settlement was nothing more than a pirates hovel.

what about your support to jews....for their 2000 year old claim?

Off-Topic:

Awww, did I hurt your feelings?
If you didn't make idiotic remarks then I would not have had to hurt them.
Take this as a lesson, next time don't act like a retard and your feelings won't get hurt.

As for the rest, what ever you say Slumdog Millionaire. ;)

Actually nobody cares when UK arrived to the islands because UK arrived after the France, who eventually give the land to Spain, who ruled them from Buenos Aires, until Argentina was formed and all terrain ruled by Spain become Argentine Territory.
END OF DISCUSSION, there is nothing more to add to it, if you want to rewrite history go ahead, hell, even one of yours kings reconigsed Argentina as independent as well its territory (including the islands), not long before attacking us, again, and again and again.

Even Spain and France have more rights than UK to the islands.

This is a matter that is 200 year old because UK attitude of following its own imperialist agenda.

This referendum? if anything its a trap by UK to the islanders to kill any chance of independence. UK is still following its own imperialist agenda without caring of what ONU says.

Even EEUU supports Argentina... being neutral was a clear signal that they do not support UK, UK is getting alone by the day on this matter.

Argentina should build up its military by buying weapons from us. Anti-Ship missiles, conventional submarines, mines, frigates, destroyers, fighter jets (once our engine problem is solved), transport aircraft (once engine problem solved), use our beidou navigation (2020 it will have global coverage), radars, reconnaissance satellites, UAV, UCAV, etc.
We can fund, arm and train Argentina.
There are some deficiencies in our own industry but it will be solved in a few years. Argentina needs to build up its military power.

Look, Argentina has what could be nearly called a terrorist goverment, Cristina is crazy, the K are waging war on the military since they are in power, they are trying to desmilitarise the country, so until the K government is gone, nothing will improve on the military front.

Back
Top Bottom