What's new

Fake News CNN: US nearing a formal agreement to use Pakistan's airspace to carry out military operations in Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are selling our national security, hopes and dreams of regional networking for F16, radars and "goodies". And the fanboys are jumping up and down.

The Generals have done it again. Bloody old spineless geezer Bajwa has done it again.

Oh for the Love of God please stop spreading these propaganda news. how gullible you have to be to fall for this, look at the time when this was posted and look at the events happening at that time.

The article in the OP is from cnn. The cnn also claimed that Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins.
It's true. But you keep repeating the same thing you learned from Iron Brother posters on PDF. Perhaps some change would be nice just to break the monotony.

NEARING formalized agreement

Hasn't been reached yet "officially"

I think the same as before, they have always used our airspace, but still a tough stance on bases in Pakistan.
Oh for the Love of God please stop spreading these propaganda news. how gullible you have to be to fall for this, look at the time when this was posted and look at the events happening at that time.

I don't think its fake news tbh.

Saving face?

20 years of death and destruction was not enough, Paks top leaders want the most destructive power the US to continue its killing spree.
Pakistanis will continue to suffer and the swine Americans will continue to blame Pakistan.

It's true. But you keep repeating the same thing you learned from Iron Brother posters on PDF. Perhaps some change would be nice just to break the monotony.

Totally understand but it's the truth. The truth to a lie that was responsible for the deaths of over a million since March 2003. It can never be exposed enough.
NEARING formalized agreement

Hasn't been reached yet "officially"

I think the same as before, they have always used our airspace, but still a tough stance on bases in Pakistan.

I don't think its fake news tbh.

Saving face?

Why do you think it's the truth? Can you confirm it with evidence?

IF this news is true, which I doubt - then there is no difference between Imran Khan and Musharraf/Zardari/Sharif.

Our forefathers who sacrificed everything for the creation of this state would be turning in their graves at the volatility and cheapness of our foreign policy.
I doubt that. these forefathers must have been alive and consented to the strong relationship with West established right after independence, while India was either non-aligned or Soviet aligned in later days.

but hopefully some Pakistanis calling India America's slave will have some shame leftover :lol:

edit: the news is about "nearing" of an agreement, not reaching it, so I'm not sure what's the supposed "refutations" are about. such news is usually given to test the waters for reactions. but if CNN says they're nearing a deal, they'll likely end up with a deal sooner or later.

Last edited:
I wonder what happened about Imran Khan saying drones are the most insane way of fighting terrorism. That quote will not age well and for sure come back to bite him.

Hes a pathological stubborn liar and hypocrite so never mind him.

Yeah that was my first reaction as well, it explains a lot. Seen it so many times, selling the nation's soul for some cheap goodies again. These guys never learn.

Our generals are traitors of highest order nothing less nothing more why mince the words today and call it spade a spade. They are responsible fu**ers who are interfering in politics and bringing down the governments corrupt or not corrupts to suit their own agendas and directly responsible for the economic woes. If the king makers are corrupt then obviously kings (Nora/Zardari) are going to be corrupt too, how can we blame them now. How and who let Nora out of the Pakistan over the head of IK, we all should have known? Never advocated the revolution in Pakistan as we can't afford it but culling these generals should be justified if the news is true.
We don't need biscuits from any one eat the grass and stand on your own two feet as US is going to dismantle Pakistan sooner or latter if these generals stay in power. How low these generals are going to sink for their kids green cards and free education. These shameless generals don't love green flag they love green cards it's clear as day today. I never felt so disgusted and hurt in life after 1971 fiasco then today, cut, sell and run is their hall mark. We can all accumulate as many JF 17, VT4's, Type 054's or HQ 9's but if these generals are not going to let them roar, what use are those items. No wonder we accepted the article 370 in Kashmir so diligently so these generals ironed uniform can't get creased. Shame our brave soldiers have traitors leaders like these.

I doubt that. these forefathers must have been alive and consented to the strong relationship with West established right after independence, while India was either non-aligned or Soviet aligned in later days.

but hopefully some Pakistanis calling India America's slave will have some shame leftover :lol:

Over 4 million dead from covid-19 and over 732 million defecating in the open say hi......... :azn::

Hes a pathological stubborn liar and hypocrite so never mind him.
Yeah this is why this news turned out to be false and based only on source blah blah with zero credibility. Bughz imran

Our generals are traitors of highest order nothing less nothing more why mince the words today and call it spade a spade. They are responsible fu**ers who are interfering in politics and bringing down the governments corrupt or not corrupts to suit their own agendas and directly responsible for the economic woes. If the king makers are corrupt then obviously kings (Nora/Zardari) are going to be corrupt too, how can we blame them now. How and who let Nora out of the Pakistan over the head of IK, we all should have known? Never advocated the revolution in Pakistan as we can't afford it but culling these generals should be justified if the news is true.
We don't need biscuits from any one eat the grass and stand on your own two feet as US is going to dismantle Pakistan sooner or latter if these generals stay in power. How low these generals are going to sink for their kids green cards and free education. These shameless generals don't love green flag they love green cards it's clear as day today. I never felt so disgusted and hurt in life after 1971 fiasco then today, cut, sell and run is their hall mark. We can all accumulate as many JF 17, VT4's, Type 054's or HQ 9's but if these generals are not going to let them roar, what use are those items. No wonder we accepted the article 370 in Kashmir so diligently so these generals ironed uniform can't get creased. Shame our brave soldiers have traitors leaders like these.

Before you do all the above can you confirm that the news in the OP is all true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom