What's new

Fake Chinese Space Walk !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes all Chinese technology is fake tats why we have 90% of stuff "Made in China"? or re-quote made in India?

We have not a habit of making low Quality duplicate copies of original ones

Thats why we can't quote them "made in India"

oh yes all Chinese technology is fake tats why we have 90% of stuff "Made in China"? or re-quote made in India?

everyone knows the quality of chinese stuf

everyone knows the quality of chinese stuf

correct. people know what are bad mouths like those on the board what are products that are value for money. so we have been selling them for three decades to every corners of the world and still going!

If the Chinese faked the spacewalk, then the Yanks faked the moon landing and mars lander. What about India's Agni-5 then? I think it may have been tethered to a weather balloon and video taped. What do you say?

Now reality check. Stop being a child! :D

Why did you miss out Pakistani missile tests ???

Be an equal opportunity cynic :)

Yes I also don't believe in these things GENERALLY. So I did not trust the two videos which claimed the Chinese faked it. So I decided to check the original LIKE TELECAST of the video.

But when I saw the ORIGINAL LIVE video and FOUND THE AIR BUBBLE COMING OUT at 3.02- 3.04 I had to believe what i saw. There really was a AIR BUBBLE popping out at 3.02-3.04 and at many other points in video. I just couldn't believe my eyes and had to agree that it was faked.

Just see yourself and tell me if you also don't agree. You can see the VIDEOS which claim the walk being faked, and check the original LIVE TELECAST to verify the AIR BUBBLES and other mistakes made while faking.

There are many point raised in the two videos which describe the mistakes made in faking the space walk. JUST TELL ME HOW THOSE AIR BUBBLES WERE POPPING OUT MANY TIMES IN WATER LEFT RIGJT AND CENTER IN THE WHOLE LIVE TELECAST? ( and yes do explain the other mistakes also).

Its a faked Space Walk which never happened.!!

You can repeat that a thousand times and it MAY just become the truth.

According to your theory, Americans and the Russians never did a real spacewalk either due to debris er.. I mean bubbles appearing on their videos.

Perhaps the only real spacewalks would be India's since the world have yet to witness ANY videos oops, I mean bubbles on their videos:lol:

IT seems the chinese faked the space walk and the chinese Astronauts were doing all this in water on earth. …

chinese cpc uses these fake space walk like things to boost the ego and calm the chinese people from their rule.

Its a distraction from their problems as protests are growing every days.

Nothing deflects public mood other then a chauvinism move.

In the first quote, the guy travels into a wrong time. It is not “seems”, rather you have well set your mind as you fanatically travel into China-bashing timezone. :lol:

From the second quote above, yeah, CPC is so rich it bribes ordinary sky watchers all over the world.

Fools, read the following:

tiangong-shenzhou.jpg

tiangong-iss-skywatching.jpg

"Last week, Chinese astronauts docked two spacecraft together in orbit for the first, and now skywatchers on the ground have captured the scene.

Chinese spaceflyers Liu Yang, Jing Haipeng and Liu Wang launched June 16 on the Shenzhou 9 spacecraft. Two days later, on June 18, the astronauts (known as taikonauts), docked their vehicle at the robotic Tiangong 1 module, which had been in orbit since last autumn.

The two craft have been orbiting Earth together since, with the astronauts — including China's first female spaceflyer — living and working onboard. From the ground, the docked Chinese vehicles look much like many other satellites, appearing as a swift-moving pinpoint of light passing across the sky.

Astrophotographer Stephen Mudge photographed Shenzhou 9 and Tiangong 1 moving roughly 250 miles (400 kilometers) above Brisbane, Australia on June 20. His long-exposure photo shows the docked spacecraft as a bright streak across the otherwise static sky seen in the early morning hours. [How to See China's Shenzhou 6 in Night Sky]

Skywatcher Stephen Mudge captured this photo of the Chinese Tiangong 1 and Shenzhou 9 spacecraft docked together over Brisbane, Australia June 20, 2012.
CREDIT: Stephen Mudge
View full size imageMudge had shot one of the Chinese spacecraft before. On March 31, before the Shenzhou 9 mission launched, the skywatcher caught a view of Tiangong 1 crossing overhead just five minutes apart from a pass of the International Space Station (ISS).

"The ISS went over first, followed five minutes later by China's Tiangong 1 station only a few degrees away from where the ISS had been," Mudge wrote in an email to SPACE.com.

The Chinese Tiangong 1 module flies over Brisbane, Austria five minutes after the flyover of the International Space Station in this photo taken March 31 by Stephen Mudge.
CREDIT: Stephen Mudge

View full size imageThe International Space Station is the $100 billion product of a collaboration between the United States, Russia, Europe, Japan and Canada. Tiangong 1 is much smaller, but it is the prototype module for China's goal of establishing a space station of its own by 2020.

The ISS is the brightest man-made object in the sky. In comparison, Tiangong 1 is clearly fainter in the photo. Nonetheless, both are plainly visible against a backdrop of trees and purple sky in Mudge's photo.

The Shenzhou 9 crew is scheduled to remain in orbit for a total of 13 days, meaning time is running out for skywatchers to catch a glimpse of the history-making mission.

To find out whether the Chinese spacecraft will be visible from your area, check out these three websites, which list suggested spotting times based on your zip code or city. The predictions should be accurate to within a few minutes, and would-be viewers would do well to check back often for updates:

•Chris Peat's Heavens Above
•NASA's SkyWatch
•Spaceweather.com
Another great resource is the website Real Time Satellite Tracking, which shows the variety of spacecraft that will be flying over any given region at any time.

Editor's note: If you snap amazing photos of China's Shenzhou 9 capsule or Tiangong 1 module in orbit that you'd like to be considered for use in a story or gallery, please send pictures and comments to SPACE.com managing editor Tariq Malik at tmalik@space.com.

Follow Clara Moskowitz on Twitter @ClaraMoskowitz or SPACE.com @Spacedotcom. We're also on Facebook & Google+."

Skywatcher Photos Show Chinese Docked Spacecraft in Orbit | Space.com

it is amazing and funny to see the Chinese not DIRECTLY COUNTERING the mistakes in the video and going on a world tour and posting distant and irrelevant stuff to counter an obvious hoax of a mission.

The following is an apt description for the faked SPACE WALK attempted by Chinese:

Facepalm.jpg

Such video analyses is misleading and can play tricks. dont see why china will do such a thing. risk and returns.

Try debating the 9/11 videos with an osama lover and you will know what i mean.

BTW the typical third class idiots will use this to abuse all indians as expected. The desperate blonde cheer leaders.

Check out this thread created by pakistani and chinese about Agni 5 veering off course. I'm sure they believed it when they saw it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/174018-indian-agni-v-veered-off-course.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom