What's new

Fake Chinese Space Walk !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timetravel

Reaction score
Country
India
IT seems the chinese faked the space walk and the chinese Astronauts were doing all this in water on earth. Below is the ORIGINAL LIVE broadcast. Check the video between 3.02 - 3.04 you can see a AIR BUBBLE coming out of the Astronaut dress and moving up in the water. I checked this ORIGINAL LIVE broadcast video to confirm the BUBBLE in water incident. (there are BUBBLES coming out in the water in several points in the video!!!!)

China Shenzhou 7 Space Walk Live!! Full Success!- YouTube

So above video confirms one of the MANY doubts raised in the analysis below. The videos below capture all the mistakes made while faking the Space Walk. (you can confirm the BUBBLES being released and the other mistakes in the ORIGINAL LIVE video given above)

China's Space Walk Was FAKE (part 1) - YouTube

Proof China Faked Their Spacewalk (Part 2) - YouTube

I posted this coz I just dislike faking scientific endeavors. CAN ANY CHINESE EXPLAIN THE BUBBLE COMING OUT OF THE CHINESE ASTRONAUTS DRESS SO MANY TIMES? and other points mentioned in the two videos above.!!

If the Chinese faked the spacewalk, then the Yanks faked the moon landing and mars lander. What about India's Agni-5 then? I think it may have been tethered to a weather balloon and video taped. What do you say?

Now reality check. Stop being a child! :D

Nonsense similar to US moon landing conspiracy theories.

Yes I also don't believe in these things GENERALLY. So I did not trust the two videos which claimed the Chinese faked it. So I decided to check the original LIKE TELECAST of the video.

But when I saw the ORIGINAL LIVE video and FOUND THE AIR BUBBLE COMING OUT at 3.02- 3.04 I had to believe what i saw. There really was a AIR BUBBLE popping out at 3.02-3.04 and at many other points in video. I just couldn't believe my eyes and had to agree that it was faked.

Just see yourself and tell me if you also don't agree. You can see the VIDEOS which claim the walk being faked, and check the original LIVE TELECAST to verify the AIR BUBBLES and other mistakes made while faking.

There are many point raised in the two videos which describe the mistakes made in faking the space walk. JUST TELL ME HOW THOSE AIR BUBBLES WERE POPPING OUT MANY TIMES IN WATER LEFT RIGJT AND CENTER IN THE WHOLE LIVE TELECAST? ( and yes do explain the other mistakes also).

Its a faked Space Walk which never happened.!!

those are not bubbles....those are pieces of debris....zoom in and pause....

indians have just lost their minds.

those are not bubbles....those are pieces of debris....zoom in and pause....

indians have just lost their minds.

it is not debris, it is coming out from under the helmet of the Astronaut. He wont be carrying debris inside his helmet. And there are countless other BUBBLES (CHECK THE PART 1 VIDEO).

You want to support your freind thats fine. But it is clearly not debris.

The simplest evidence to prove the spacewalk was not fake is that neither the US or Russia declared it as such, and both undoubtedly had eyes on the mission from before launch to splashdown.

That is unless there is a global conspiracy transcending governments.

its debris not bubbles....plus bubbles would go straight up...they dont move vertically or in diagonals .....i have paused and zoomed it....it is debris.....that is being released.

bubbles leave small trail behind...i.e small bubbles in path....those are small chips or space debris.........use your eyes......you indians are suffering from serious inferiority complex and has affected your eye sight now....such threads will do u more damage...keep it up.

plus if it was faked then the chinese would have never broadcasted it live...they would have first recorded it...then viewed it then they would have released it........they have brain.....while you indians dont have even common sense....you cant even make a simple engine for cheap tejas plane and here you talking about technology and space stuff.

its debris not bubbles....plus bubbles would go straight up...they dont move vertically or in diagonals .....i have paused and zoomed it....it is debris.....that is being released.

Depends on your orientation under water, if you're at an angle, then the bubble will move sideways in respect to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom