What's new

Fake Chinese Space Walk !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually CD, his comments are nothing but same copy paste ranting. Personally I feel rather get in heated debate with you than posters like him. Atleast you back your comments with relevant citations unlike him.

He is just responding to the Indian trolling. Look at this thread and you'll see what I mean.

He is just responding to the Indian trolling. Look at this thread and you'll see what I mean.
Actually a troll is responding to troll, see his posts too in other threads, you will know what I mean. Don't waste time on your trolls like I don't on our trolls.

And I won't fight with you on trolls. :enjoy:

A serious debate on a youtude vedeo? i m not retard like you mate sorry
Then check it out in the goddamn original video released by CSA. The YouTube vid has been reproduced from there. So don't talk like a know-it-all when you know squat.

Actually CD, his comments are nothing but same copy paste ranting. Personally I feel rather get in heated debate with you than posters like him. Atleast you back your comments with relevant citations unlike him.

For Chinese-Dragon , guy like anarchy99, Aryan_B are cannon fodder , helping him with his perverted habits.

Don't worry about that, I thank most anti-India posts out of habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom