What's new

Facebook DELETES S.A.Geelani's Account for posting pics of Burhan Wani

Facebook is playing politics, and that is a dangerous game. This is not going to end well. Facebook is already bleeding millions of users every month, getting involved in political matters is going to hurt them in the long run.

Dear Pakistanis please dont be surprised.

Last year, Abishek Pant, a student of Computer Science programme at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has received a whopping 2 crore per annum offer from Google. Also, the pre-placement offers by Amazon, Samsung and Facebook have caught eyeballs of people by offering a whopping amount of Rs 1 to 1.5 crores per annum for graduate students.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/education/story/placement-2015/1/529599.html

In 2014

IIT-Bombay student Aastha Agarwal's Facebook job offer with Rs 2 crore package/annum is the highest offered to an undergrad.

45422598.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...l-Rs-2-crore-package/articleshow/45422566.cms

In short we run the show.

Last edited:
Hurriyat leader S.A.Geelani says Facebook page deleted for sharing Burhan Wani's image

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...aring-burhan-wani-s-image-116072600765_1.html
Just curious!
Is it because our I&B department is more alert now?
Very recently I had seen an ad on their Twitter account which said citizens could now report news articles/ newspapers which print news with the intent of misleading ppl and depend on too much sensationalism, and that ppl could now report anti-India activities.
FB has penetrated deep into India, with so many users any news gets a lot of eyeballs. Kudos to FB/govt agencies (whichever was involved in taking this action against Geelani's page). Or was it a coordinated effort by both the parties to curb anti-India activities.

Last edited:
It is in Asian Pacific region if you have any other theories then enlighten me dimwit.
Is Hawaii West?, it is in Pacific too. I think , Yes as it's part of US and US was initially inhabited by western people (from Europe). Similarly Australia/ NZ have majority of European population( or origin) and hence more aligned towards western culture than Asia Pacific.

Its good that world is gotten tired of these various victimhood dramas of these religious sub humans. Has anyone forgotten its the same gilani who offered special prayers for osama?

The world will eventually have to take a stand against Islamist terrorism masquarading as different causes. Religious violent bigotry is an issue all countries are facing today.

Facebook is playing politics, and that is a dangerous game. This is not going to end well. Facebook is already bleeding millions of users every month, getting involved in political matters is going to hurt them in the long run.

Oh please enough with your forever victimhood drama. Facebook simply removes religiously controversial stuff. And geelani is about as hardcore terrorist supporter and kafir hater as you can find. Even reasonable posts that may be religiously controversial are deleted.

For example

So no, the world is not out to get 'you guys', although the opposite is doubtful. Like every aggressor, claiming a cause and victimhood does indeed fit the bill.

Last edited:
Is Hawaii West?, it is in Pacific too. I think , Yes as it's part of US and US was initially inhabited by western people (from Europe). Similarly Australia/ NZ have majority of European population( or origin) and hence more aligned towards western culture than Asia Pacific.

I think Australian culture is very different from Europe as there is more diversity. I have lived in UK as well but i found Australia far more accommodating in terms of accepting other cultures.

exactly like the movie Rang De Basanti was also based on the roles of terrorists :)
and the best terrorist in the movie was Bhagat Singh i guess
would you agree??
which Bhagat Singh ,you mean the one whos name is taken along with Jinnah ,Gandhi ,Nehru.

Wow! That non-entity moron Geelani whose one leg is already in the grave is sure getting a lot of publicity here!

Its a typo I meant to write asia Pacific region

I use both Whatsapp and viber. Well unlike facebook whatapp is just a messenger.

But FB owns the all assets of whats app .If I am not wrong they bought FB for 20 billion $.

Well.FB is a multinational Corperate and they may have a highly qualified department to decides business strategy.
FB is now only looks when will they get billion users from India

If they did, they did it after warning him . Facebook is the largest social site in the world, they don't act on requests. terrorist promotion and hate speech is against Facebook policy, it's not Pakistan's black market to do what they want .

And wani is a terrorist scum from a globally recognized terrorist organization, and every country knows who funds Hizb-ul-Mujahideen.

Back
Top Bottom