What's new

Facebook DELETES S.A.Geelani's Account for posting pics of Burhan Wani

It is in Asian Pacific region if you have any other theories then enlighten me dimwit.
:lol:
Asia and Asia Pacific are two different things. You should never say Australia is in Asia what you did.

Don't embarrass yourself anymore genius. Re read your post and go back to school and better learn this time.

After a point, I realized it was not even worth correcting him:lol:

Talks the moron who thinks Australia is in the west :rofl:. I was talking about Asian pacific region but the hell you people are an insult to intelligence. It is true that if you a person talks to idiots of your level then you people will even turn a perfect intellectual to a dumb idiot.

:lol:
Asia and Asia Pacific are two different things. You should never say Australia is in Asia what you did.

Don't embarrass yourself anymore genius. Re read your post and go back to school and better learn this time.

No shiit sherlock obviously i am no match for Vadic Hindu scholar who is probably on verge of blast off to MARS. Dont waste my time Dimwit.

TNo shiit sherlock obviously i am no match for Vadic Hindu scholar who is probably on verge of blast off to MARS. Dont waste my time Dimwit.

Ahh, here comes religion and abuse. Dont blow up after this post, you are terrorizing me now. :lol:

But I love educating people, so here you go-

Australia is considered as a part of Asia Pacific, not because of Asia but because its proximity with pacific ocean. For the same reason even some American territory is considered as part of Asia Pacific.

So next time, be right and you don't have to abuse people and their religion in deep embarrassment.

He is a good terrorist ,now how can one change the perception of Pakistan around the world if its people have comprehension problem with the word terrorist .

Sorry but we have to use. He was a good terrorist

I live in Australia dimwit and it is not part of west but Asia.
Actually Australia is not a part of Asia. LOL. It is a different continent. And it is considered part of Western civilization.

Facebook is working extra diligently to please indians yet pics insulting Muslims are all over Facebook yet no action. These western pigs have truly shown their double standards.
This is a strategy to please the "huge market". No action has ever been taken by facebook against blasphemous content rather zuckerberg announced his support for blasphemous content of charlie hebdo declaring it a "freedom of speech" matter.

If Burhan is terrorist than modi is 1000 times bigger terrorist it shows Facebook itself a propaganda not allowing any one to express it's feeling
Stop calling state representatives like terrorists. There were riots during partition as well. The same partition which was brain child of Jinnah, hence he was no saint as well. Do you consider him terrorist as well? You have monuments on his name.

People need to understand all these big tech companies are profit oriented only. They care sh!t about freedom of expression and specially when it has to do with some developing country in particular. These big companies play these cards just to further expand their interests, which most of the time is monetary gains. Furthermore, they all are being used as tool by some very influential powers. Don't expect anything good from them, they will only be your ally if their goals align with yours.

Stop calling state representatives like terrorists. There were riots during partition as well. The same partition which was brain child of Jinnah, hence he was no saint as well. Do you consider him terrorist as well? You have monuments on his name.

Partition happened due to Nehru not Jinnah...Don't know what you guys are taught in India......It was Nehru who refused to align with Jinnah after which Mr. Jinnah went for partition...If Nehru and company hadn't been so thick and rude, partition wouldn't have happened....Get over with partition....

Mr. Jinnah was in the congress initially but left it after seeing true colors of Congress and joined the Muslim league.....Thats itself of proof that he was ready under unified India but.......rest is history...

Actually Australia is not a part of Asia. LOL. It is a different continent. And it is considered part of Western civilization.
Its a typo I meant to write asia Pacific region

If I am not wrong ,FB bought the whatsapp.

I use both Whatsapp and viber. Well unlike facebook whatapp is just a messenger.

Back
Top Bottom