What's new

Facebook DELETES S.A.Geelani's Account for posting pics of Burhan Wani

Online social networking site Facebook has reportedly deleted the Facebook page of hardline HUrriyat Leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani.

According to Geelani, the deletion has taken place because he shared an image of Burhan Muzaffar Wani, the recently slain commander of the Kashmiri militant group Hizbul Mujahideen, whose social media campaign had an outreach among a section of Kashmiri Muslim youth.

Taking to Twitter, Geelani said "Our fb page hs bn deleated by Facebook for sharing ds image of Burhan Wani. It didn't meet their community standards."

Geelani shared this information on his Twitter handle.

When you go to his Facebook page -- facebook.com/syedaligeelani -- the message that appears is as follows: "Sorry, this page isn't available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."

On Monday, Geelani was detained by the police outside his residence in Srinagar's Hyderpora area while trying to defy curfew-related restrictions.

on Monday.

He was attempting to lead a march towards Anantnag.

Earlier on July 13, he was placed under house arrest while trying to take out a march on the occasion of the 85th anniversary of those people who laid down their lives fighting aristocratic rule in the state in 1931.

If Burhan is terrorist than modi is 1000 times bigger terrorist it shows Facebook itself a propaganda not allowing any one to express it's feeling
He is a good terrorist ,now how can one change the perception of Pakistan around the world if its people have comprehension problem with the word terrorist .

Facebook is working extra diligently to please indians yet pics insulting Muslims are all over Facebook yet no action. These western pigs have truly shown their double standards.
Right. For a protest why don't you leave the West and go back to the glorious single standard Islamic lands.
If Burhan is terrorist than modi is 1000 times bigger terrorist it shows Facebook itself a propaganda not allowing any one to express it's feeling
:lol:

Right. For a protest why don't you leave the West and go back to the glorious single standard Islamic lands.

:lol:

I live in Australia dimwit and it is not part of west but Asia pacific region.

Last edited:

Ever been Australia if not then you dont know the unique environment here where there are more international people than locals. Dont waste your breath trying to understand something your puny brain cant fathom.

Facebook is working extra diligently to please indians yet pics insulting Muslims are all over Facebook yet no action. These western pigs have truly shown their double standards.
Its simple stop using FB. I have deactivated my account and believe me life hasnt stopped. We all know the double standards of FB admin, they want to please Indians so be it just not at our expense.

Its simple stop using FB. I have deactivated my account and believe me life hasnt stopped. We all know the double standards of FB admin, they want to please Indians so be it just not at our expense.

I only use Whatpp/Viber for chatting with friends or faimly and twitter for just news updates. I seriously hate facebook bcz it is a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom