What's new

F-INSAS assault rifle some options???

LiberalAtheist

Reaction score
for the F-INSAS assault rifle there are several state of the art assault rifles for the IA future needs me personally i like this rifle the magpul Massada which was built to replace the M4A1 and the M16 in U.S service

220px-Magpul_masada_16fde.jpg

300px-Bushmaster_long.jpg

the thing that makes this weapon unique is with simple steps the cartridge used on the Masada can be changed from 5.56 nato to 6.8x43 or even AK47 7.62x39mm rounds as shown in the video all you need to is change the barrel the rifle can sport barrels of lengths from 10.5 to 18 inches and it weights 7lbs (3.1kg) empty

the rifle can also be equipped with pictanny rails for mars or holographic sight and be equipped with a 40mm air bursting grenade launcher

some other options are the Italian ARX160

300px-Beretta_AR_with_thermal_sight_and_grenade_launcher  .jpg

this one is the HK416 used by many special forces of the world including the US Seal team 6 and Delta force

300px-HK416N.png

Galil ACE

300px-Galil_ACE_21-22-23.jpg

these are just a few options if you have any other rifle that you think should replace INSAS in the IA don't hesitate to post it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you have any other rifle that
you think should replace INSAS
in the IA don't hesitate to post it
Easy my frnd dont talk about replacing INSAS(THE BEST AMONG BEST). Some wise guy among us may take it as personal insult.

Easy my frnd dont talk about replacing INSAS(THE BEST AMONG BEST). Some wise guy among us may take it as personal insult.

eventually INSAS will have to be replaced or upgraded etc me personally INSAS is a good rifle but the quality of its manufacturing gives it a bed rep and even worse malfunctioning in the battle field

INSAS will get replaced as part of F-INSAS programm.... but am not suggesting to replace it with any foreign rifles.....
let the DRDO comes up with new design ... i thing they alredy have many prototypes..

ARDE-HEMRL & DMRL are developing a Multi Caliber rifle.. Look at the background image of this picture.

Future-INSAS+rifle.jpg

The F-INSAS rifle is being developed by OFB in JV with Israel and will be state of the art with UBGL, HOLOGRAPHIC SIGHT, VISIBLE AND IR LASER ETC. it is yet to be revealed and details are very sketchy.

ARDE-HEMRL & DMRL are developing a Multi Caliber rifle.. Look at the background image of this picture.

Future-INSAS+rifle.jpg

that Multi caliber weapon in the background appears to be of a bullpup design i hope it can sport different cartridges like the magpul masada with ease especially 6.8x43mm

SCAR Series.

Scar-l_all.jpg

Scar-h_all.jpg

4th Generation SCAR's to be specific, they have common receiver.So a 5.56 rifle can be converted to a 7.62 without the use of an armourer.

for the F-INSAS assault rifle there are several state of the art assault rifles for the IA future needs me personally i like this rifle the magpul Massada which was built to replace the M4A1 and the M16 in U.S service

220px-Magpul_masada_16fde.jpg

300px-Bushmaster_long.jpg

the thing that makes this weapon unique is with simple steps the cartridge used on the Masada can be changed from 5.56 nato to 6.8x43 or even AK47 7.62x39mm rounds as shown in the video all you need to is change the barrel the rifle can sport barrels of lengths from 10.5 to 18 inches and it weights 7lbs (3.1kg) empty

the rifle can also be equipped with pictanny rails for mars or holographic sight and be equipped with a 40mm air bursting grenade launcher

some other options are the Italian ARX160

300px-Beretta_AR_with_thermal_sight_and_grenade_launcher  .jpg

this one is the HK416 used by many special forces of the world including the US Seal team 6 and Delta force

300px-HK416N.png

Galil ACE

300px-Galil_ACE_21-22-23.jpg

these are just a few options if you have any other rifle that you think should replace INSAS in the IA don't hesitate to post it :)

I have seen police using many of these rifles. Is not there multi caliber individual weapon system (finsas rifle) under development. we need a new sniper though

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen police using many of these rifles. Is not there multi caliber individual weapon system (finsas rifle) under development. we need a new sniper though

we still use Dragunov snipers but we should opt for the M110 SASS or SRS rifles and yes there is a multi caliber weapon being built but imo it looks ugly

Back
Top Bottom