What's new

F-22 Raptor Likely At Aero India 2011 !!!!

kingofkings

Reaction score
25_01_2011_006_004.jpg

It's gonna be LEGEND .... wait for it .... still wait for it .... DARY :yahoo:.

It's goin to be LEGENDARY ....

I guess u have watched Barney Stinson aka Neil Patrick Harris on How I met Your Mother
coz thats his trademark quote

And Yes If the info is True then it will surely be Legend............................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................wait for it

................dary :partay::D:usflag::bounce:

Lets the raptor come.. after all its an air-show , not a sale festival...

Sick News Reporters.....

We can't buy F-22, with Pak-FA already in pipeline. What is this for ? If they can they should bring F-16IN.

F-22 will be sold to JAPAN/ISREAL first.......I don't think F-22 can fly that much unless AC is used

What is that much Fuss about it ? It is just a plane. US is not our alliey. You forget when US AC came to Nuke us in '71

Why would you be happy to see someone other's wife ?

Sick News Reporters.....

We can't buy F-22, with Pak-FA already in pipeline. What is this for ? If they can they should bring F-16IN.

F-22 will be sold to JAPAN/ISREAL first.......I don't think F-22 can fly that much unless AC is used

buddy F22 production has halted its the F35 that USAF is looking to,also US congress there has banned the export of the raptor to any other country or as i might put it banned even to the best allies.

I guess u have watched Barney Stinson aka Neil Patrick Harris on How I met Your Mother
coz thats his trademark quote

And Yes If the info is True then it will surely be Legend............................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................wait for it

................dary :partay::D:usflag::bounce:

two and a half men is more legendary

Back
Top Bottom