What's new

Featured F-16.net confirms Su-30MKI loss on 27th Feb

Again nothing to do with false Su-30 claim.
Completely unrelated
It's related to the credibility of your forces. There were so many claims made on those two fateful days, yet your guys couldn't muster the courage to bring any national/ international journalist/ defence expert to support them.

I suggest you stop trolling and get back to moderating this forum
When did I troll? Instead, I spared your trolling when you said comments on this site provide for many laughs. Thank me now.

Here is the solid irrefutable evidence of Su30 kill by PAF:
As per IAF records it has lost 11 Su30's till now in different accidents but as per Indian MOD and Media reports the totak no. of Su30 lost by IAF stands at "12" nt 11 and currently IAF has 260 out of 272 delivered jets as result MOD placed an order of "12" new jets as replacement for lost ones.
So How IAF lost tht 12th one?Fact z it was hit by PAF, 11 jets lost in accidents while nd 1 hit by PAf so a total of 12 losses. Credit goes to this guy @swiftretort1 on Twitter who has done an excellent job in coming up with this evidence
IMG_20200719_132535.png
IMG_20200719_131316.png
IMG_20200809_215535.png
IMG_20200704_074011.png

Alan Warnes has zero reputation. He visits Pakistan Air Force bases each and every year and most of his books are on PAF. He also appeared in official ISPR/PAF propaganda video.
India uses Colonel Lawrence Sellin to do its propaganda job whereas Pakistan uses Alan Warnes for her propaganda.

She said nothing on Su-30

Again nothing to do with false Su-30 claim.
Completely unrelated

Chillax bud... the 12th MKI from the Order will tell the story someday to the world beside what is already known to Military Representatives around the world. You guys were too quick to find an AMRAAM but unfortunately, didn't realize your own chopper, loss the black box/FDR and didn't even acknowledge own goal for six weeks and so the claims continued and still continuing. Actually, keyboard alone wouldn't change any fact. Col. Lawrence was definitely your propaganda mouth but Alan Warnes is a friend but there is no further attachments excepts for time to time interviews for his journalism area and that's it. Just because India had a propaganda mouth piece, doesn't mean that every other person shall be treated as such. Indian Establishment has a fashion to tell half truth and then propagate half lie within. Did you guys try to go to Sher Makni area of Bhawani B and find out where that burning jet went down? In-fact that was an Indian News Channel interviewing an eye witness from IoK.

Hey, Guess what? Look what he just said to me? You think only you can write crap and copy his signature in a private message on f-16.net? You deliberately hid the usernames and posted the lower portion with the copied signature.

@Mods. Gents, what do you think should be done with this lying piece of unfortunate bhakt?

View attachment 660418

What did you expect. Sent him for a specific period of time on many of violations. copy paste call center kumars will stoop to any level and will flood the internet merely to save the lost grace of them specifically. There are people even within India that still have self respect and rather choose to say quiet on certain issues given their own short comings for any rebuttal.

Update from F-16.net where they accept that they are independently not confirming anything at all and they just copy pasted from old article by pro-Pak reporter Alan Warnes. They have also accepted Su-30 is just a "claim".

Capture-2020-08-12-10-20-30.png
Capture-2020-08-12-10-17-23.png
Capture-2020-08-12-10-17-39.png

Next when you try to manipulate and fabricate, make sure you are not posting anything that can be verified. Open discussion always had a link and then, edited pictures do give away a lot.

It has been added again.
http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/1223/

Editor states:

"Arnold, this info was obtained through the Intel report of Air Forces Monthly in April of 2020. I highly regard AFM's info and therefore this info stays. If you have comments about the validity of it, please consult them. If proven false we will obviously correct, but up until now this info hasn't been disputed."

The Indian who lied about a date stamp and is writing anonymously still is throwing a tantrum.

Does Alan Warnes also works with Air Force Monthly or is it just Jane's Defence? If not, I wonder who with Air Force Monthly has PAF shared data with.

According to Alan Warnes' interviews with the PAF senior personnel, he was shown radar track data which showed that the Su-30MKI was spiralling down and rapidly losing altitude, in addition to confirmation from the Viper that the missile had struck the aircraft. However, the PAF believe that the aircraft could have made it back to base, and this would certainly make it easier for the indians to cover up the kill and loss of the aircraft. I suspect the PAF has shared these details not only with Alan Warnes but others, especially maybe LM and the USAF.
Nothing landed. It crashed.

This thread is turning into comedy gold, you Indians should bury the hatchet and come clean for once.
It will save everyone a lot of agro.

I think the OP above mentioning the 12 MKI's on order has a valid point, if you lost 11 MKI's to attrition then why order 12 MKI's as replacements to make up the squadron numbers again.

That 12th MKI will tell its own story one day.
When I was in Pakistan I thought the Pak Media had an intentional anti-Indian bias, how wrong was I, Indian media (web, TV, newspaper) are all akin, outdoing each other for ratings by peddling lies. It sets a precedent (and not a good one) - Like the boy who cried wolf.

I commend the ability of the Indians to lie in the face of such irrefutable facts.
There is a level of lying after which even the greatest of liars gets a sense of shame, damn but the Indians transcend even that.

Hey, Guess what? Look what he just said to me? You think only you can write crap and copy his signature in a private message on f-16.net? You deliberately hid the usernames and posted the lower portion with the copied signature.

@Mods. Gents, what do you think should be done with this lying piece of unfortunate bhakt?

View attachment 660418
I just cannot this is too funny.

I waiting for Bhaktoras raising this issue with the “master of www” to get it down. Sniveling little weasels is too gentle a term for them.

And the site is already weary of the crap going around due to the constant tit for tat between Indians and Pakistanis, but much like they hounded the USAF colonel until it got him nearly sidelined in his career after he disparaged them and their “Raptor of the east”; this online petri dish of saffron herpes wont stop until they can get this blot of their names.

I can assure all, this tiny fight isn’t over and the Bhaktoras will sell their mothers if required to have F-16.net take this down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom