What's new

Featured F-16.net confirms Su-30MKI loss on 27th Feb

just compare it to the f-15 c and e then see the difference.
So you're catching from your eye,you're not expert on military aviation, but i believes in military experts and reliable defense website which said Su-30 series of jets is being build on aluminum alloys not STEEL

That was a very chilled response.
If you don't believe in something then why even consider it worth posting and asking others about it?
Are you Indian?

Jeez chill I'm just asking about it and never said I believed it but still got a response equivalent to that of a youtube comment

So you're catching from your eye,you're not expert on military aviation, but i believes in military experts and reliable defense website which said Su-30 series of jets is being build on aluminum alloys not STEEL
There's indeed amount of it but not the same amount the western use if you look at the f-15 specs like dimentions its almost the same?.

You did all that research to save your AF's honour? had you done half the effort you would have discovered Truth.

So much ado for nothing.
They have clearly mentioned their source is the old AFM article by Alan Warnes who in turn has admitted that the entire para on Su-30 in his article was copied word to word from Kaiser Tufails blog who in turn has been forced admit No confirmation.

Capture-2020-08-11-11-46-46.png

Thus F-16.net is not independently confirming anything.

There's indeed amount of it but not the same amount the western use if you look at the f-15 specs like dimentions its almost the same?.
Weight wise both are quite same, Su-30 10 feet larger than F-15C Weight wise few thousand Kilograms heavier than F-15C, So i consider Su-30 have more aluminum alloys contents than F-15C

SU-30 Max takeoff weight
Max takeoff weight: 34,500 kg (76,059 lb)

F-15C Max takeoff weight
Max takeoff weight: 68,000 lb (30,844 kg)

And don't compare F-15C with which is purely Air superiority Jet, Compare Su-30 with Multi-role F-15E strike eagle

Folks, it cannot get more impartial and official than this.

F-16.net has officially attributed an Su-30 kill to airframe #84606.

It is pertinent to note that F-16.net is run by professional staff from the United States and just recently they were able to validate the Su-30 kill through different sources in the military circles.

View attachment 659984

Cheers.
http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/1223/

Including the link to the airframe profile.

Good to see you the other day @airomerix
Thanks for the Viper patch, much appreciated !!!

That was a very chilled response.
If you don't believe in something then why even consider it worth posting and asking others about it?
Are you Indian?

I don't want to derail this thread further so this is my last response: It was possible that the missile landed and broke apart. If responses such as yours which insult others for looking at all possibilities were taken in PAF briefings then we would've turned the IAF

I don't want to derail this thread further so this is my last response: It was possible that the missile landed and broke apart. If responses such as yours which insult others for looking at all possibilities were taken in PAF briefings then we would've turned the IAF
It doesn't burn when it falls and hits to the ground. The AMRAAM wreckage shown looks pretty charred, and that happens when it hits an aircraft.

When you bestow upon your pilots the honor of wearing the patch of an 'AMRAAM Dodger' whilst showing a detonated AMRAAM on your national television --- your inadvertently confirming alot of things ...
Just a little reality check for the ones that engage in the game of sources and he said she said --- Let's get it through our heads

On the day of 27th of feb, 2019

1.Two birds were lost which were independently verified and not up for debate - Both were Indian
2.6 military personnel lost - All 6 were Indian.
3.1 pilot captured - Indian

No F-16's were lost, a claim disputed by the IAF however supported by independent sources and even sources that are more or less Indian (Christina Fair). So in absence of that the greatest achievement of the IAF was the "AMRAAM Dodger" narrative -- i.e. running away.

Regards,
Abj

This information is there to stay till the forum is online. Your explanations aren't of much help now.

By the way, Alan Warnes independently verified that Abhinandan didn't fire a single missile.. question your forces for once as to why Abhi was awarded with a medal.

Distance to mars falls short when it is compared to If's and but's of Indians and their pleadings to save face.

Alan Warnes wouldn't write a thing without verification. His, and AFM's reputation is far more valuable than a coffee chat with PAF officials. There is a web of lies that is trapping you and you don't know it yet. Not losing an Su 30 and a false claim of F-16 kill. Both of these claims are now out in the public and IAF has come off as nothing but a political tool for your Modi and Godi media.

Ager rafale hota. To phir bhi yehi hota.

I find myself agreeing with you on this, seeing as how the Su 30s tend to tuck tail and prefer to watch their compatriots fall from the sky in big balls of fire from safe distances. The IAF gives out commendations for doing it too.

http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/1223/

Including the link to the airframe profile.

Good to see you the other day @airomerix
Thanks for the Viper patch, much appreciated !!!
Update from F-16.net where they accept that they are independently not confirming anything at all and they just copy pasted from old article by pro-Pak reporter Alan Warnes. They have also accepted Su-30 is just a "claim".

Capture-2020-08-12-10-20-30.png
Capture-2020-08-12-10-17-23.png
Capture-2020-08-12-10-17-39.png

It doesn't burn when it falls and hits to the ground. The AMRAAM wreckage shown looks pretty charred, and that happens when it hits an aircraft.
It happens when the AAM hits a huge Chaff cloud.
Both Su-30 released their entire chaff payload thus creating a huge cloud of chaff in the skies over Reasi

You guys noticed how they all say "Yes Sir" to a white boy like these Indians are talking to their Lord or something, even in this they have no shame.

Update from F-16.net where they accept that they are independently not confirming anything at all and they just copy pasted from old article by pro-Pak reporter Alan Warnes. They have also accepted Su-30 is just a "claim".

Capture-2020-08-12-10-20-30.png
Capture-2020-08-12-10-17-23.png
Capture-2020-08-12-10-17-39.png
Nobody is denying it not being a claim. It very much indeed is a claim.

Back
Top Bottom