What's new

Featured F-16.net confirms Su-30MKI loss on 27th Feb

880A860F-3A13-4697-91A7-9594E6CBD084.jpeg

I waiting for Bhaktoras raising this issue with the “master of www” to get it down. Sniveling little weasels is too gentle a term for them.

And the site is already weary of the crap going around due to the constant tit for tat between Indians and Pakistanis, but much like they hounded the USAF colonel until it got him nearly sidelined in his career after he disparaged them and their “Raptor of the east”; this online petri dish of saffron herpes wont stop until they can get this blot of their names.

I can assure all, this tiny fight isn’t over and the Bhaktoras will sell their mothers if required to have F-16.net take this down.

They have this mentality synced across all Indians. Once they start speaking to a white man it’s with a humble Yes Sir or Dear Respected Sir, *** kissing will not end for them.

Often times theirs honor in defeat to walk away head held high but they’ve even thrown that out the window.

Next when you try to manipulate and fabricate, make sure you are not posting anything that can be verified. Open discussion always had a link and then, edited pictures do give away a lot.
Excellently exposed by @airomerix .

Well done. It's crucial to document such exposes for the benefit of all pdf-ers.

A journalist and then speaking of bilateral agreement as such and don't even know that such reports are public or not and then speaking of selling F-16s multiple times and in the end, that isn't different than any random post of internet. That journalist and the so-called enquiry from where.... f16.net. good going boys.

A journalist and then speaking of bilateral agreement as such and don't even know that such reports are public or not and then speaking of selling F-16s multiple times and in the end, that isn't different than any random post of internet. That journalist and the so-called enquiry from where.... f16.net. good going boys.

Lol

How times change. Journey from:

"Our Su 30 shot down a f-16" to "no, please, don't say we have lost a Su 30"

"Su 30... An AWACS killer" to "Su 30... an AMRAAM dodger"

"Su 30... An air superiority fighter" to "Agar Rafale hota"

"We won the air battle" to "no no no, please don't say this.. We didn't lose"

"We didn't lose" to "it was just a skirmish"

How times change. Journey from:

"Our Su 30 shot down a f-16" to "no, please, don't say we have lost a Su 30"

"Su 30... An AWACS killer" to "Su 30... an AMRAAM dodger"

"Su 30... An air superiority fighter" to "Agar Rafale hota"

"We won the air battle" to "no no no, please don't say this.. We didn't lose"

"We didn't lose" to "it was just a skirmish"

Why you abusing the Raptor of the East bro?

I remember when it was asked why did Nouman Ali Khan get Sitar e jurat and Hassan Siddiqui got Tamgha e Jurat

One of the posters back then said which was rebutted by almost everyone was that because Nouman Ali Khan got a confirmed Kill (Abhinandan) while Hassan Siddiqui got a Confirmed Hit (Sukhoi).

This theory seems to be true now.

Why you abusing the Raptor of the East bro?

LOL.

On a serious note, I don't underestimate Su 30. Infact, in my opinion, Su 30 is an extremely capable fighter when not in the hands of IAF.

An airforce with 100s of Su 30s, configured according to required specs, supported by one of the best AD systems on the ground... can wreck havoc in a country which keeps its assets at bare minimum.... Just sufficient to defend the territory...

You can't have more incapable air forces any where in the world. There was no need to spend huge money on Rafale if our neighbors knew how to fly.

It happens when the AAM hits a huge Chaff cloud.
Both Su-30 released their entire chaff payload thus creating a huge cloud of chaff in the skies over Reasi

And then, within hours, the Indians found the small pieces of the missile which had exploded thousands of feet in the air. An impressive feat from the same people who, on multiple occasions, could not locate their own crashed aircraft for days.

Last edited:
First Bomb dropped on India ever came from a migrant - same one the “Elite” SoB here calls “Indians”.
Hassan siddiqui also has some of his ancestral lineage from chakwal, my city. People there celebrated and sent some sweets to their house. Video was circulated on Facebook from different acquaintances of mine.

Back
Top Bottom