What's new

Featured F-16.net confirms Su-30MKI loss on 27th Feb

View attachment 662266

Can you match the serial number for me please.

By the way, it's clear that missile didn't explode by impact on the ground but infact, took the prey in the air and that piece came down. Otherwise, we would be looking at burns and damage on the ground/point of impact. Indians can say that actually officer in the picture, took the piece to a clear area for photo. Good going in advance guys but that picture almost bust another lie if the missile ever had exploded by ground impact.
That was the whole point of the post. They found it on ground completely exploded. I dont think an AMRAAM would stick in a Su30 if it hits it. Missiles dont literally get stuck in fighter jets rather they explode in close proximity.

So are you saying more than one Indian pilot landed in Pak Kashmir? And the Sikh pilot was killed by the locals? Which aircraft did the other two Indian pilots come from?
I am saying that DGISPR first said that we had one pilot in custody while one in CMH. Abhi was in custody while the sikh was in CMH while the third died from post ejection injuries. Because we didnr want india to rant about the pilot, we never even made him public and treated him. Or he died because he was injured. I believe one was abhinandan while the other two were from Su30 because old man says there were 3 pilots in Total. Pakistani Establishment is intelligent and has always played double games with gangus and rednecks

View attachment 662266

Can you match the serial number for me please.

By the way, it's clear that missile didn't explode by impact on the ground but infact, took the prey in the air and that piece came down. Otherwise, we would be looking at burns and damage on the ground/point of impact. Indians can say that actually officer in the picture, took the piece to a clear area for photo. Good going in advance guys but that picture almost bust another lie if the missile ever had exploded by ground impact.
Yup, CERNO CC12497. And both look identical. I think the missile hit the Su30 but didnt literally get stuck in it. I dont think missile do that. But gangus saying that this missile got in this shape by hitting ground is utterly stupid. This missile has been decimated unlike the unused ones on the indian overhauled tadpole. There is the guy swifty on twitter. Tries his best to advocate the DGISPRs Public stance but gangus bombard him with doosra banda. I cant believe that Indian Professionals are saying that a wooden R-73 can be shown as a public display i mean all those missiles were solid metal and had all the avionics as well. A wooden missile does not have that. The genius of indian media and propagators scare me.

I am saying that DGISPR first said that we had one pilot in custody while one in CMH. Abhi was in custody while the sikh was in CMH while the third died from post ejection injuries. Because we didnr want india to rant about the pilot, we never even made him public and treated him. Or he died because he was injured. I believe one was abhinandan while the other two were from Su30 because old man says there were 3 pilots in Total. Pakistani Establishment is intelligent and has always played double games with gangus and rednecks
this third indian pilot has died. body is probably given to them secretly. maj asif ghafoor actually wanted to tell the whole story but kamran khan didn't ask further question on the same topic. sometime i feel amazed on the level of journalism here. it's clear this third pilot died. he said it on tv. obviously paf has evidence.

O bhai for God's sake there was no 2nd or 3rd pilot, it was only Abhinandan who ejected over Pakistani airspace and got captured. The news of two pilots was a result of troops from two different regiments reaching the area at the same time and both reporting capture of the same pilot back to their HQ's and the information getting jumbled up in the fog of war. What Gen. Asif Ghafoor said in the first press conference was not received well within the Airforce ranks, he made quite a few errors which could have been avoided if an Airforce spokes person gave the briefing.

I remember when it was asked why did Nouman Ali Khan get Sitar e jurat and Hassan Siddiqui got Tamgha e Jurat

One of the posters back then said which was rebutted by almost everyone was that because Nouman Ali Khan got a confirmed Kill (Abhinandan) while Hassan Siddiqui got a Confirmed Hit (Sukhoi).

This theory seems to be true now.

No this was not the case, Hassan Siddiqui was awarded the kill, as i mentioned in another post there is another reason why he got a TJ instead of a SJ.

That doesn't add up. If you believe the testimony of that old man from Azad Kashmir, then that means the Su-30 was shot down either in Azad Kashmir airspace or on the LoC, which is completely different to the other eyewitness account across the LoC who alleges he saw an aircraft (if we presume it was the Su-30) heading away from the LoC well inside IoK. In addition, the PAF claim they shot the Su-30 will inside IoK, backed by their radar track data.

There would be no reason what so ever to hide further indian pilots killed or captured or additional IAF aircraft shot down. On the contrary, given the feelings at that time, ISPR would have made a heck of deal about parading additional indian pilots and wreckage, given the fact that they still claim the Su-30 kill without anything to back it up.

The old man from Azad Kashmir in that video is talking BS about killing a "sikh" IAF pilot, and the other chutes they saw were from the ejector seat and the drogue chute of Abhi's Mig-21, hence why people thought there were 3 pilots, and ISPR receiving those false eyewitness accounts. This whole argument of "not wanting to upset the indians or Russians" is childish as best and downright made up BS by people on the internet, like that old man.

Sorry this is highly improbable. More likely that we only ever had abhinandan and the other two crashed or crash landed in Indian territory.

IF what you say is true, we could easily silence India with irrefutable evidence of the SU30 crash and India would desist from pushing its f16 narrative or indeed any narrative counter to Pakistan's. The threat of Pakistan releasing details of another Indian pilot in Pakistani custody (dead or injured) would be enough of a threat to restrict Indian bellicosity completely.

That doesn't add up. If you believe the testimony of that old man from Azad Kashmir, then that means the Su-30 was shot down either in Azad Kashmir airspace or on the LoC, which is completely different to the other eyewitness account across the LoC who alleges he saw an aircraft (if we presume it was the Su-30) heading away from the LoC well inside IoK. In addition, the PAF claim they shot the Su-30 will inside IoK, backed by their radar track data.

There would be no reason what so ever to hide further indian pilots killed or captured or additional IAF aircraft shot down. On the contrary, given the feelings at that time, ISPR would have made a heck of deal about parading additional indian pilots and wreckage, given the fact that they still claim the Su-30 kill without anything to back it up.

The old man from Azad Kashmir in that video is talking BS about killing a "sikh" IAF pilot, and the other chutes they saw were from the ejector seat and the drogue chute of Abhi's Mig-21, hence why people thought there were 3 pilots, and ISPR receiving those false eyewitness accounts. This whole argument of "not wanting to upset the indians or Russians" is childish as best and downright made up BS by people on the internet, like that old man.
Let me make this clear. All the parts of the Mig 21, the Fuselage, Wings, Tail, all are seen and captured. No where is the drogue shoot to be seen. Fighter jets dont deploy those drag Chutes when shot down. Never seen any jet do that in DCS, Real Life or Other simulators. Secondly the ejection seat parachute is the only one at the time. There is no second chute with the pilot. Pilots dont have a chute while flying in the cockpit. This means only one and one chute was with Abhinandan who was followed and captured by the locals who from the same location identified other chutes. Now about the “well inside IOK part” the direction of the wind plays a huge part, the angle of ejection as well as it gives a boost to the seat which later affects the direction in which the pilot would go. BUT no other chutes have been seen or filmed and there are only accounts by locals who talk about a jet tailing another one vectoring towards IOK. Its just a theory. I confess that. Maybe the Su30 did make it back. One things for sure, the two civilians in IOK confirmed an Aircraft vectoring towards IOK.

Sorry this is highly improbable. More likely that we only ever had abhinandan and the other two crashed or crash landed in Indian territory.

IF what you say is true, we could easily silence India with irrefutable evidence of the SU30 crash and India would desist from pushing its f16 narrative or indeed any narrative counter to Pakistan's. The threat of Pakistan releasing details of another Indian pilot in Pakistani custody (dead or injured) would be enough of a threat to restrict Indian bellicosity completely.
Hmm. Perhaps what you said seems convincible. An Su30 was hit.thats for sure.

Let me make this clear. All the parts of the Mig 21, the Fuselage, Wings, Tail, all are seen and captured. No where is the drogue shoot to be seen. Fighter jets dont deploy those drag Chutes when shot down. Never seen any jet do that in DCS, Real Life or Other simulators. Secondly the ejection seat parachute is the only one at the time. There is no second chute with the pilot. Pilots dont have a chute while flying in the cockpit. This means only one and one chute was with Abhinandan who was followed and captured by the locals who from the same location identified other chutes. Now about the “well inside IOK part” the direction of the wind plays a huge part, the angle of ejection as well as it gives a boost to the seat which later affects the direction in which the pilot would go. BUT no other chutes have been seen or filmed and there are only accounts by locals who talk about a jet tailing another one vectoring towards IOK. Its just a theory. I confess that. Maybe the Su30 did make it back. One things for sure, the two civilians in IOK confirmed an Aircraft vectoring towards IOK.

No you're wrong. Russian aircraft of the same vintage as the Mig-21 have two chutes, one for the seat, and the other for the pilot. It is possible for the drogue chute to be deployed if the aircraft is destroyed. Look it up, it's well documented. Only 1 IAF pilot was captured. There was no "Sikh" pilot killed by the locals or any other. The Su-30 was claimed to be hit will inside IoK, even the PAF says this.

No you're wrong. Russian aircraft of the same vintage as the Mig-21 have two chutes, one for the seat, and the other for the pilot. It is possible for the drogue chute to be deployed if the aircraft is destroyed. Look it up, it's well documented. Only 1 IAF pilot was captured. There was no "Sikh" pilot killed by the locals or any other. The Su-30 was claimed to be hit will inside IoK, even the PAF says this.
No. I couldnt find any images of that. Neither is it documented. Its very rare seemingly that a deogue chute comes out like that. But it would be attached to a weight, like the tail of the aircraft but the tail had no chute attached to it. If it detached than it shouldnt have been seen. I am saying this again, all the parts of mig-21 have been filmed and seen. The ejection seat had only one parachute. Only one chute was seen in the video where a Mig-21 just got hit. And no, Russian Aircraft dont have 2 chutes for the seat and pilot. Pilot never wears a chute in the cockpit, never seen one doing that. Because like the Mig-23, the chutes are all attached to the Seat itself and not the Pilot. There are 3 chutes in the seat of a Mig-23. Its simple, give a link/URL/ADDRESS of any article or website saying that the pilot has a parachute of his own or any sort of information like images etc.

Last edited:
No this was not the case, Hassan Siddiqui was awarded the kill, as i mentioned in another post there is another reason why he got a TJ instead of a SJ.
Perhaps because of the video that circulated on the same day with him celebrating infront of a JF17.
I remember him commenting that everything was 'very professional' later in one of the released videos about the operation. Or maybe i am completely wrong.
Anyway he did extremely well and we are proud; it was definitely one of those days you never forget.

No. I couldnt find any images of that. Neither is it documented. Its very rare seemingly that a deogue chute comes out like that. But it would be attached to a weight, like the tail of the aircraft but the tail had no chute attached to it. If it detached than it shouldnt have been seen. I am saying this again, all the parts of mig-21 have been filmed and seen. The ejection seat had only one parachute. Only one chute was seen in the video where a Mig-21 just got hit. And no, Russian Aircraft dont have 2 chutes for the seat and pilot. Pilot never wears a chute in the cockpit, never seen one doing that. Because like the Mig-23, the chutes are all attached to the Seat itself and not the Pilot. There are 3 chutes in the seat of a Mig-23. Its simple, give a link/URL/ADDRESS of any article or website saying that the pilot has a parachute of his own or any sort of information like images etc.

It's not difficult to find. See video below on Russian ejector seats, especially at around 1:00min. They have separate drogue chute for the seat which also contains survival gear for the pilot. The tail drogue chute can be deployed accidently if an aircraft is hit and destroyed. There was no "Sikh" pilot, only 1 pilot was captured. The locals saw 3 chutes and wrongly assumed there were more IAF pilots.

https://youtu.be/BHbBHbAT3A8gGs

1598198630115.png

Example below, Libyan Mig-21 shot down, two chutes, one for seat, one for pilot.

1598198721227.png

Libyan Mig-23 shot down, 2 chute.

1598198915502.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom