What's new

F-16 flies better with LCA control laws - Pentagon Test pilot

Yes...that's why LCA still couldn't came in Serous production..........and you start comparing that with F-16.........it is a Joke of the century..........:omghaha:

it's going to serial production now, and if jf17 can be compared to f16 why not lca ?

it's going to serial production now, and if jf17 can be compared to f16 why not lca ?

We have live observation with JF17, please tell me where is LCA standing? All i am hear from it is We achieve this or that with seeing the final product.

@joekrish

They say a picture is worth a thousand words:

MIG-21:

MiG-21_cockpit.jpg

LCA:

in_lca3_001.jpg

Just one question out of curiosity Sir..Can one single block of screen used for multiple or more than one purposes?? Because seeing at the mig-21 the analog system are much more than the digital control system in tejas...
Or it is a totally different cockpit concept in tejas.
Regards..

Last edited by a moderator:
We have live observation with JF17, please tell me where is LCA standing? All i am hear from it is We achieve this or that with seeing the final product.

We or you or anybody achieve these figures with various flight test and ground test of prototypes .. or do you think that a fighter goes to serial production and then they will test how it performs ? What is it's turn rate,speed at different altitudes, radar performance etc , do you think all this is done after serial production ?

Just one question out of curiosity Sir..Can one single block of screen used for multiple or more than one purposes?? Because seeing at the mig-21 the analog system are much more than the digital control system in tejas...
Or it is a totally different cockpit concept in tejas.
Regards..

It's multi function display, and further more many of those analogue dials we see on mig 21(god knows what are they) are no longer needed, because modern jets are controlled by fbw(computer controlled) systems unlike non fbw jets where every small input is done manually by pilot. new systems takes over half of the pilot workload and help him concentrate on actual mission rather than flight control and other clerical work.

Indian companies, subcontracting the job to Pakistani companies/personals and re-selling, as Indian product.

I know it for fact!

You dont know worth a dime.

I have been with Infosys and TCS both and personally worked in Boeing projects. Neither of these company outsource anything to anyone with 20-30% of people on bench. So better shut up or substantiate the claim with proof.

I don't know further details about the F-16 and potential Indian software, but the Boeing 787 has alot of software which is written and designed etc by India and in India. Can't Turn away from the facts that their aviation industry is growing, especially regarding aeronautical software.

A rare Pakistani. This shows that still Pakistan has the guys who can accept truth. Congrats!!!

We are also working on the avionics & composites of the PAK FA/FGFA project. We have developed world class expertise in these areas. Nanotechnology is another field where we are doing well. And our software industry is a well established brand.

Actually, we tried. But once the sanctions hit, all the scientists and engineers working with the US were told to pack their bags and head back home. They weren't even allowed to gather their own research material.

They had to start working from scratch all over again.

Nice try! When was the contract signed and when did the sanction hit? Official reports from India said that all the software had been delivered, but after sale service was still needed from LM. The software had been tested on F16-D in 1996, and the sanction was not there until 1998. LM estimated that the final tuning would be done before 1999 if there was no sanction. After the sanction, India was still able to get help from BAE on the remaining simulations. But the most important and difficult work has been done by LM.

In 2000, LM sold that AES unit to BAE, and BAE resumed the contract on LCA flight control system on 2002 (work started on 2003). So stop bragging!!

What technology? your current fleet is called flying coffins, because of poor service and you believe the propaganda news and started jumping.

In 2008, redflag... US pilot said your pilots were lazy on ground, with 1 minute time gap between flights and pathetic in air, killing your own and getting killed by F-16 guns. what is your opinion to that performance remarks?
So u are willing to go by what a USAF pilot says ... Right ??
if yes then digest what the other USAF pilot said .....also you should be very proud of your engineers and scientist who have brought your country to a standstill !!! no power no railways no industry ???
India is screwed up but still better !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom