What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Why they want to to be "anonymous" untill product is ready? Scared of "some one"....?
Or it is us who want their names in shadow so butt hurts may not sabotage the deals.....???
Eighteen to one and half dozen....there are butt hurts, there are vested interests, so revenge is a dish best served cold.

Why not Iran Consider Jf-17 as a light attack Multi role Fighter ?
@Serpentine @haman10 @2800 just that random thought comes in my mind ..
JF weapon package is nice , China and Pakistan are allies of Iran so no worry about spare parts or anything ..

Iran got the Cash , can buy it in numbers .. why not ?

Nothing new.
Just two more candidates joined the "talks" for JFT.
It's been pretty long since we are selling empty words like jf17 costs 1/3rd of F16 & BLA BLA........ first we need to fill up our own needs then go for export orders.......

Try selling that without the trainer ready. Good luck with that.

Why not Iran Consider Jf-17 as a light attack Multi role Fighter ?
@Serpentine @haman10 @2800 just that random thought comes in my mind ..
JF weapon package is nice , China and Pakistan are allies of Iran so no worry about spare parts or anything ..

Iran got the Cash , can buy it in numbers .. why not ?
they were interested in its early days. However i dont think they will buy our stuff. They r too pro indians

Twin seater will be ready by next year .......
All deals are on hold because of lack of twin seater.....

Your trainer is 8 years after induction. Just how the hell those things happen is a magical mystery that we'll never find out. There is another question that I asked. AESA is heavier, so infact that LCA might have to bring in more powerful engines to accommodate ie. How come your jets magically will do that without aerodynamic changes is starnge strange thing.

You guys are just plodding along with your projects.

Please name those nations....or stop lying
Well I can assure you JFT tail will see enigma of friendly airforces before Tejas munna will be able to become part of active IAF squadron.......

Your trainer is 8 years after induction. Just how the hell those things happen is a magical mystery that we'll never find out. There is another question that I asked. AESA is heavier, so infact that LCA might have to bring in more powerful engines to accommodate ie. How come your jets magically will do that without aerodynamic changes is starnge strange thing.

You guys are just plodding along with your projects.
I guess @Oscar and other senior members have clarified how Powering an AESA is not issue, and a advance variant of RD93 can power up the coming AESA,........

Sri Lanka and Myanmar and can be Jordan and Egypt

Sri Lanka and Myanmar and can be Jordan and Egypt
Nope.
Nigeria is in Talks and probably have placed the order. Who is fourth...... I don't know

They really have taken you for a ride haven't they? All operational aircraft are classified as 'protorype' to this day. Technically series production has not begun.

It's not 'power' it's weight. When the Rusiians fielded upgraded radars they had to add canards to even Su 27s.
Blk3 will see improvements in air frame too. May be you see "canards" or may be not..... unless and untill a valid final model is shown, nothing can be said with authentication......

They really have taken you for a ride haven't they? All operational aircraft are classified as 'protorype' to this day. Technically series production has not begun.
Who has taken whom for a ride....... we are not exactly discussing some Thirty years of Tejas deadlines here.
In case you have been in a coma, let me enlighten you, JF-17 Block-2 are currently being inducted and progress on Block-3 is well under way.

Who has taken whom for a ride....... we are not exactly discussing some Thirty years of Tejas deadlines here.
In case you have been in a coma, let me enlighten you, JF-17 Block-2 are currently being inducted and progress on Block-3 is well under way.

They wouldn't accept as they haven't yet overcome the fear of Pigeon block-1.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom