What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

PLEASE CONCERN ABOUT YOUR TYPHOON SALE...JF-17 GOING COMPETITION FOR YOU
dont worry about us worry about your self. the typhoon is being aerodynamically enhanced for a un named customer. so where as we are developing the typhoon for a customer the tejas is no where near in service and your own airforce rejects them and has to buy them to avoid national embarrassment . the mk2 tejas is... well no where close enough to bother looking into it.

you are quote misinformed about Tejas, Sincere suggestion would be to learn more about the project.
i thing i am very much correct.
to summarise :
1. the tejas is project that is 15 years behind schedule.
2. the design is now obsolete, as confirmed by iaf officers.
i think Pakistan does not need to worry to much about the tejas.or worry at all. how ever it is a good learning experience as you can iron out any problems in future developments such as the hal amca.

IAF concerned due to falling squadron strength of it's own fleet and not for the JF17's export order, very ill crafted title.
then why dont they
1.buy rafale?
2.build/buy more MKI
3.build tejas,use it and get done with it

whats the hold up in all three and more options?

what it didnot able to save your east part.....having a fast bowler doesn't bring victory

Hahaha your own quote should be applied to yourself. You had the upper hand so you were the fast bowlers still we got areal victory. East Pakistan wasn't an open scale battle plan.

The same thing that Russia's doing to the Brahmos. :lol:
from what i know the brahmos is basically a p800 with a few tweeks and a indian and russain flag on it. the specs are near enough them same . the one thing i found that india loves the missile, i can see why. and its putting it on every thing . tel's, jets, subs, corvettes, frigates, destroyers, and in the future ucav's

then why dont they
1.buy rafale?
2.build/buy more MKI
3.build tejas,use it and get done with it

whats the hold up in all three and more options?
well option one the rafale is simply put it too expensive and in future event of hal producing them Dassault does not want responsibility. issues there

second buying/building the mki. the mki is an excellent jet but the jet is plagued with engine problems and manufacturer difficulty with hal (read some of my very first posts that should explain in more detail)

thirdly, the tejas well it getting there very slowly but eventually.

what it didnot able to save your east part.....having a fast bowler doesn't bring victory
correction 1971 war was going to be lost. with the 1965 war india went to the UN for a resolution and withdrawal.

from what i know the brahmos is basically a p800 with a few tweeks and a indian and russain flag on it. the specs are near enough them same . the one thing i found that india loves the missile, i can see why. and its putting it on every thing . tel's, jets, subs, corvettes, frigates, destroyers, and in the future ucav's

You know how the Indians oft say the Jf-17 is lacking because the Chinese air force doesn't operate it....guess what, the Russians don't operate the Brahmos. Which, by Indian logic, effectively means the Brahmos is rubbish. Lol.

India.

You know how the Indians oft say the Jf-17 is lacking because the Chinese air force doesn't operate it....guess what, the Russians don't operate the Brahmos. Which, by Indian logic, effectively means the Brahmos is rubbish. Lol.

India.
the jf17 was a joint project china did most of the developing. the jet was never meant for china as it did not need it but Pakistan does need it. the same logic applies to the brahmos it was developed in Russian nearly entirely and used by india.

notice how i said china did most of the developing. Pakistan contributed quiet a lot but not as much as china.

but with the brahmos russia did nearly most of the work and then it called it a joint missile with an indian name.

besides, i dont think Pakistan will be too worried as the cm400 akg is better. and if they want they can get the cx-1

It is actually good news and should be sold to couple of dozens of country. May be some country would allow us IAF to gain access to the fighter itself to get the info of its capabilities properly. Now how it is bad news for India. YEAH thats great.

Indians can conduct industrial sabotage or diplomatic one too by forcing any potential customer to back off from the deal. even companies of apparently friendly countries do that to each other. read how American companies caused the closure of Canadian and European companies.

so hold off the celebrations yet.
Sir, are You giving us warning, or you are giving them an advice??

Stupid Pakistani propaganda, no one is worried about any exports for the JUNK-Fighter 17
if you look at the first post it was from a indian paper so how can it be propaganda? more like truth

unnamed customer..british day are long gone

haha...open scale victory .....1971 you achieve no superiority in either sector..............in both war you are unable to brought down iaf ground attack just look at the sorties they flown by them.....we have only at that times numerical advantage but not the quality fighting with old ww2 junks
look at a neutral history book on the matter. not a pro indian book. you will find that your beliefs are incorrect.
ask your self this. can india afford to go to war with Pakistan? no openly ask your generals they will say yes to increase morale. same on the Pakistani side. i find the india and Pakistan conflict stupid. you are never going to war and are going to use proxies as disposable soldiers. that applies to both sides.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom