What's new

Explosion sinks INS Sindhurakshak Submarine with 18 onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
here we have parking of subs on mumbay naval base
1098374_548076681922699_821840819_n.jpg

Then I think one sub's explosion affected the other.... so timesnow was right

For Mujahideen 123 .
May God Bless Peace To Your Soul !

07.jpg

This is the picture of the Russian submarine Kursk. Several torpedoes had exploded, but the rest of the submarine remains intact. So there is a very good chance for survival if the sailors were at the aft part of the submarine at the time of the explosion. Let's hope survivors had sealed themselves off, which should give them several days worth of oxygen to survive.

can USA/CHINA/EU/RUS give us real-time sat imagery? they can at least give one still image to the press ..

NDTV: $80m submarine sinks.

Sources say submarine sank as a result of some internal explosion.

Chief of Indian Navy leaves for Mumbai.

b6oc2q.jpg

And according to the pic. They brought Fire under control!!

Plus it says an internal explosion, where could that lead us???

This incident raises a few questions:

If the submarine sank after the explosion, then how the hell did the fire tenders put the fire out?

From the looks of it, the explosion was pretty bad, which means the submarine might have sustained considerable damage to the hull. I wonder if it can be salvaged?

What are the local news saying? Did it sink or not?

Quite close to each other . Possible that another Sub is also damaged . Any info about identity of other sub ?

Is there any policy about what should be safe distance between two sub while dockying ?

Anyway thanks for google earth pics .
Sad for tragedy . Loss of men and machine - double whammy . Worse if another sub is also damaged.

Quite close to each other . Possible that another Sub is also damaged . Any info about identity of other sub ?

Is there any policy about what should be safe distance between two sub while dockying ?

Anyway thanks for google earth pics .
Sad for tragedy . Loss of men and machine - double whammy . Worse if another sub is also damaged.

no policy sometime they parked like this
pakistani agustas
4fRVd.jpg

YGSnA.jpg

why we need USA/ChINA?EU/RUS to give us real time sat imagery ? We should have that capability right ?

If the submarine sank after the explosion, then how the hell did the fire tenders put the fire out?

From the looks of it, the explosion was pretty bad, which means the submarine might have sustained considerable damage to the hull. I wonder if it can be salvaged?

very conflicting reports coming... i have a feeling that it was something bigger than what we are assuming...

i guess media has not been allowed there...

why we need USA/ChINA?EU/RUS to give us real time sat imagery ? We should have that capability right ?

because their sat cam resolution is superior...

remember.., when Liaoning made the first sailing... usa took a sat photo and gave it to the media

Thanks sir for pics . But I guess there should be some official policy . we are looking at multimillion dollar assets here . And to save from the collateral damage such as suspected in this case , we must have if we don't have one in place !

This submarine has sunk , another one parked in the vicinity is damaged of the same Kilo class . Fire brigades were called for two other naval ships , initial reports said . No news on the ships .

Well, if the explosion occurred at first and then it sank.. Then don't you think they would'nt need to put out the fire (I mean its underwater?) Plus some reports say that it sank half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom