What's new

3 killed in explosion onboard Indian Navy Ship

How? Enemies of ALLAH(S.W.T) and the Final Messenger(P.B.U.H), from what logic will they rest in peace?
By that logic the Hindu and Buddhist mobs lynching Muslims will also Rest in Peace and go to heaven,they are also soldiers for there evil cause, are you deaf dumb and blind?
grow up a decade and then talk to me.

RIP.
It's a 36 year old destroyer that will be decommissioned soon, so not a major issue.

you got to it before me….

typical Indian strategy.

The demage is probably extensive. Going by the past incidents where Indians wanted to repair exploded and sunk submarine, repair frigate that tilted during repair and was flooded for days……
I can only imagine the head line to hide extensive damage …..

“destroyer on its way to the scrapyard hit a fishing boat. 3 sailors dead. Was going to be decommissioned anyways”.

3 personnel killed in explosion onboard INS Ranvir at Mumbai's Naval Dockyard
Three naval personnel were killed in an explosion onboard INS Ranvir on Tuesday, an official release said.

View attachment 809595

An explosion in an internal compartment onboard INS Ranvir claimed the lives of three naval personnel on Tuesday, an official release said.

The incident took place when the Rajput-class destroyer was docked at Naval Dockyard in Mumbai.

Responding immediately, the ship's crew brought the situation under control. There was no major material damage, the release said.

INS Ranvir was on cross-coast operational deployment from the Eastern Naval Command and was due to return to base port shortly.

A board of inquiry has been ordered to investigate into the cause, Indian Navy officials said.
3 Navy Sailors Killed In Explosion Onboard INS Ranvir At Mumbai Dockyard
INS Ranvir was on cross-coast operational deployment from the Eastern Naval Command since November 2021 and was due to return to base port shortly.
All IndiaEdited by NDTV News DeskUpdated: January 18, 2022 9:35 pm IST

View attachment 809600

New Delhi:
Three naval personnel died of injuries caused by an explosion on board Indian Navy's destroyer ship INS Ranvir. "In an unfortunate incident today at Naval Dockyard Mumbai, three naval personnel succumbed to injuries caused by an explosion in an internal compartment onboard INS Ranvir," a Defence Ministry release said. No major material damage has been reported, it added.
Sources say the explosion had nothing to do with weapons or ammunition explosion. A board of inquiry has been ordered to investigate the cause.

"The ship's crew responded immediately and quickly brought the situation under control," the release said.

INS Ranvir was on cross-coast operational deployment from the Eastern Naval Command since November 2021 and was due to return to base port shortly.

Vir Chakra for the guy who caused this?

Indian military is a very incompetent military.

I think Indians are a very incompetent people. Look at their country and there is only one word that comes to mind -- dirty.

Only incompetent people are unable to keep the place they live in clean.

Back
Top Bottom