What's new

Explosion sinks INS Sindhurakshak Submarine with 18 onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This unit was recently upgraded. I could well be that sailors are still familiarizing themselves with it.

Very true but would'nt be better than fimiliarizing with a totally new system?

I think you have issues with everyone to fake your deseperation, calling almost everyone troll.

what is not trolling, in your insightful opinion? everyone cry a drop, and you collect it?

we see plenty of Russia, US, China, USN, etc words here, as they might related to the resue work, at least for any not well informed members? what's wrong with it?

You've got some problem with yourself, period. and I, wont' take this thread to a trolling war.

Give him some peace. Indians like him have very fragile ego, suffered delusional paranoia, and lashing out to anyone coming close. Seeing the pride of India blown up must be very hard on their fragile ego. Have pity on them.

Mumbai: Fire inside 2 submarines-India-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

An Indian Navy submarine caught fire after an explosion and sank in Mumbai on Tuesday night (August 13), with the fate of 18 personnel, including three officers, on board uncertain. An explosion resulting in a major fire took place on board INS Sindhurakshak, a Kilo class submarine of the Indian Navy, shortly after midnight. The fate of 18 persons on board the submarine is being ascertained, a defence spokesperson said.

I am watching news continuosly,,,,,,,

There's not a single phrase where anything is said against any 1,,,,

Dont belive me ,,,pls watch the news ,,,n let me know ,,if u find anything agains any country or organisation.

Look i don't think he was taking any cheap shots, he has clearly said that IN will handle it maturely.

What i have seen till date i have joined from @Oscar has never taken any cheap shots at anybody leave Indians.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the endurance of Kilo class submarine after such massive accident ? How long sailors in other compartment can last ? How long oxygen supply can last ? If I am not wrong during Kursk tragedy number of Sailors were alive for almost 24 hours after accident but delay in getting help from US led to unnecessary death of large number of sailors and officers . Sub is at the port and shallow waters which is plus point but explosions look massive ! I fear sub is damaged beyond repairs ! God bless the rescuers !!!

It depends. If the sailors were in the aft section of the submarine at the time of the explosion, they could have easily sealed themselves off from the damaged sections at the front of the boat, that is if the explosion didn't incapacitate them.

Once they are sealed off, they have oxygen for a few days at least. Even if the oxygen runs low, modern submarines are equipped with chemical packs that generate oxygen, which they can use to replenish the supply.

Good thing the boat sank in harbor, which is very shallow. There is no need for DSRV or other special equipment to be transported over. Divers should be able to assess the situation and begin rescue operation as soon as it is safe to approach the submarine.

Must put out the fire as soon as possible so the rescue operation can begin!

I am watching news continuosly,,,,,,,

There's not a single phrase where anything is said against any 1,,,,

Dont belive me ,,,pls watch the news ,,,n let me know ,,if u find anything agains any country or organisation.

What i meant to say is Oscar is not the kind of person who takes cheap shots. You can judge by yourself.

Bad news. I hope the sailors survive. I am sure everyone responsible in Mumbai is focused on making that happen.

Later on, I would expect comprehensive investigation into why it happened, but no conspiracy theories please.

Thanks for clarification. It's been 12 hours now. Fire should have been controlled . But I think it will take another 24 hours to complete rescue operations and to know if there are any survivors . Is there any way to communicate with Submarine in this situation ? I guess radio-communication can work despite power failure ? Navy must be trying hard to establish communication . That will be first sign of viable life inside sub !!!

Mumbai: Fire inside 2 submarines-India-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

An Indian Navy submarine caught fire after an explosion and sank in Mumbai on Tuesday night (August 13), with the fate of 18 personnel, including three officers, on board uncertain. An explosion resulting in a major fire took place on board INS Sindhurakshak, a Kilo class submarine of the Indian Navy, shortly after midnight. The fate of 18 persons on board the submarine is being ascertained, a defence spokesperson said.

now it is two subs..!

NDTV: $80m submarine sinks.

Sources say submarine sank as a result of some internal explosion.

Chief of Indian Navy leaves for Mumbai.

b6oc2q.jpg

nope de r only good at blowing up civilians.....

Acha tow LoC py 5 civilians marey thay.. Yaar aik tow ap confuse kr detay hoo..:disagree:

UR HINDU COWARD TROOPS ****** IDOL WORSHIPPERS **** DRINKERS BURNED QURANS IN RAMADAN IN KASHMIR ND TARGET KASHMIRIS THIS IS R REVENGE WE WILL STRIKE IN INDIA. LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LIVE PAKISTANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ISLAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ALJIHADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FEESABELILLAH. PAKISTAN NEEDS 2 TRAIN ND ARM KHALISTANISSSSSSSSS MAOISTSSSSSSSSSS ND 100 FREEDOM FIGHTING MOVEMENTS IN INDIA GIVE THEM HEAVY WEAPONS LIKE AK 47S MACHINE GUNS SNIPERS RPGS ROCKET LAUNCHERS MBRLS MUTLI BARREL ROCKET LAUNCHERS SYSTEMS MANPADS SHOULDER FIRED SURFACE 2 AIR MISSILES ANTI TANK WEAPONS ROCKETS MISSILES MORTARS ETCCCCCCCCCCCCCC SO THT THEY WILL HIT INDIA FROM WITHIN WHILE PAKISTAN ARMY ND PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES WILL WALK OVER INDIA IN NO TIME. LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ISLAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ALJIHADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FEESABELILLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think you are new here... Just for the future. Don't use this language. You will get banned!!

First watch others and learn how to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom