What's new

Exit polls predicting BJP would form govt again in 2019

Good for Pakistan.... The communal divide that NDA has driven has far reaching consequences. It was unthinkable in India as secularism was a key binding force.... This shield of India is cracked beyond repair...On longer run it would help anti forces to penetrate these fault lines... blessing in disguise.

I have NEVER in my life used the term "Bhakts" to describe anyone nor have I ever used terms like "secular" to describe Indians who do not vote for the BJP. You appear to carry your own stereotype cartoon cut-out characters in your head for anyone who is not simplistic and simple minded.
As I said I hope we concentrate on the deteriorating international economic weather, and India's course to manage this, less on who belongs to which caste or religion and where to build the next Mandir

Then you are the exception to the rule.

What is the need to 'hope' for economy when India has been doing extremely well under modi as far as the economy is concerned ? He could always do better and there is always scope for improvement, but how does that take away from the fact that India has seen its best years post '47 under Modi rule ?

In any case how is that related to building a Mandir ? Is the economy and Mandir mutually exclusive ? If not, what is the need to drag Mandir in your post which claims to be "concerned" about the economy ? Sounds like a dishonest attempt to drag religion in unnecessarily.

I doubt moji will get brighter has he ages. Let's see what other loopy ideas he comes up with. Previously, Note ban, clouds blocking radar etc.

Don't worry, we are standing example for peace in chaos and unity in diversity. You will see us at 10 Trillion mark very soon.

Moji will easily smash 10 trillion mark. Just fudge the numbers like he is doing now.

I doubt moji will get brighter has he ages. Let's see what other loopy ideas he comes up with. Previously, Note ban, clouds blocking radar etc.

Moji will easily smash 10 trillion mark. Just fudge the numbers like he is doing now.

Has imran khan managed to find oil in pakistan yet ? ...... or does he still plan on chicken farms and eggs to help the economy ?

Has imran khan managed to find oil in pakistan yet ? ...... or does he still plan on chicken farms and eggs to help the economy ?

You mistaken me for a boot licker like yourself. You joined Pdf to defend moji. I would never go to other sites to defend IK. I wished PPP and PML N success when they were in power. Similarly I wish PTI success.

We have a much better nation for e.g. We don't have a man responsible for killing of thousands as our pm.
Even Congress while in power couldn't prove that with all its resources. Now even Indian Muslims will not believe that he is the reason for Godhra roits. Please find another reason to hate him.

It does not matter who is in Govt if it fails to concentrate on the worsening international economic weather. It has to move from identity politics to inclusive politics. Less poojas-prayers-mandirs to sincerity-hard honest work and cold hard logic.
A dose of humility from my fellow Indians would not go amiss.

Worry about uganda u non-Indian

Dw they will just get bheek

Even Congress while in power couldn't prove that with all its resources. Now even Indian Muslims will not believe that he is the reason for Godhra roits. Please find another reason to hate him.
It's pretty clear no need to prove and your statement about indian Muslims is just a delusion. For the Hindus it's just like fish living in water, it can't comprehend what water is as it has never been out of it.

Good for Pakistan.... The communal divide that NDA has driven has far reaching consequences. It was unthinkable in India as secularism was a key binding force.... This shield of India is cracked beyond repair...On longer run it would help anti forces to penetrate these fault lines... blessing in disguise.
Lol for real ??? Dude wake up

It will be good but my worry is that Congress is not completely dead yet.

The ultimate goal should be an India where Hindutva and Hinduist ideas are implemented in all walks of life in absolute terms where any violations would meet severe punishments like the death penalty.

Vedic Physics coming to a school near you lol!

All in all a delusional, incompetently greedy, uneducated and a near illiterate chump like Modi needs to remain in India for at least 20-25 years.

India cannot harm or attack Pakistan. And given that those injured and crippled in the Brigade HQs are still in hospitals, their hate will only turn inwards at minorities and Non-Brahmins.

You mistaken me for a boot licker like yourself. You joined Pdf to defend moji. I would never go to other sites to defend IK. I wished PPP and PML N success when they were in power. Similarly I wish PTI success.

LOL.... looks like I struck a nerve instead you striking oil.

I come to pdf to defend India, not Modi. Modi does not need any defense from me, he is there to defend me.

Supporting Modi is only incidental to supporting India. Modi is the symbol of New India and that needs my support. Now and forever.

I come to pdf to defend India, not Modi. Modi does not need any defense from me, he is there to defend me.

Supporting Modi is only incidental to supporting India. Modi is the symbol of New India and that needs my support. Now and forever.

Why do you need to defend India? Why so insecure?

What exactly is ‘New India’

What exactly is ‘New India’

Considering you know nothing about the Old India, what is the point of explaining what is New India ?

In any case, New India is the one that is ruled by a man who was born post Independence and free of the mental restrictions put on us by the british and the communists.

A place where Hindu is no longer a second class citizen. We still have a long way to go, but this is a start.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom