What's new

Exit polls predicting BJP would form govt again in 2019

Considering you know nothing about the Old India, what is the point of explaining what is New India ?

In any case, New India is the one that is ruled by a man who was born post Independence and free of the mental restrictions put on us by the british and the communists.

A place where Hindu is no longer a second class citizen. We still have a long way to go, but this is a start.

How exactly will Hindus be treated better now, do they now want positive discrimination in colleges etc or a religious state? Should minorities be segregated?

Which regions Hindu will be the ruler or the leadership? I am genuinely curious as there are competing versions of New India

How exactly will Hindus be treated better now, do they now want positive discrimination in colleges etc or a religious state? Should minorities be segregated?

Which regions Hindu will be the ruler or the leadership? I am genuinely curious as there are competing versions of New India
OLD INDIA
1. Lot of Abrahamics have the audacity to enter my home and tell me that I am worshipping devils and we should become purer by converting.
2. Every day bit notices are handed over to the kafirs at public places explaining how pure the Abrahamic religion is.
3. Organize a event in top minority colleges where the everyone will speak and throw mud on Hinduism. This will be broadcast over loudspeakers around the neighbourhood with loudest noise.
4. Harras Hindus in all possible ways.
5. A lot of Muslims will behave as they are going to be the future emperors and they are the present king makers so they should be provided special treatment. Every politician will have to get blessing from moulana and father. And public photograph of that blessing to be published at major media to get the vote of THE KING MAKERS.
A lot lot more.

NEW INDIA
All the above-mentioned forces now understand or at least pretend to understand their true place. It will take time for them to really understand that the earlier privileges were due to the tolerant Hindus whom they have antagonized now because of their behavior.

They can now sit in corner and sulk.

OLD INDIA
1. Lot of Abrahamics have the audacity to enter my home and tell me that I am worshipping devils and we should become purer by converting.
2. Every day bit notices are handed over to the kafirs at public places explaining how pure the Abrahamic religion is.
3. Organize a event in top minority colleges where the everyone will speak and throw mud on Hinduism. This will be broadcast over loudspeakers around the neighbourhood with loudest noise.
4. Harras Hindus in all possible ways.
5. A lot of Muslims will behave as they are going to be the future emperors and they are the present king makers so they should be provided special treatment. Every politician will have to get blessing from moulana and father. And public photograph of that blessing to be published at major media to get the vote of THE KING MAKERS.
A lot lot more.

NEW INDIA
All the above-mentioned forces now understand or at least pretend to understand their true place. It will take time for them to really understand that the earlier privileges were due to the tolerant Hindus whom they have antagonized now because of their behavior.

They can now sit in corner and sulk.
These Muslims and christians should be converted back to hinduism.

Positive discrimination is what you muslims practice, not Hindus. So its no surprise that your mind went there. Your imagination is limited to thinking we are some version of you.

For a Hindu to be treated better in India is to be given equal rights as the minorities in India.

Don't worry about who we choose as our leader or from which region he will be from. For now, Modi is from Gujarat and he has the popular mandate from almost all hindus.

The competing version of New India just clashed and the people voted for the most popular idea. Is called Hindutva.

Positive discrimination is what you muslims practice, not Hindus. So its no surprise that your mind went there. Your imagination is limited to thinking we are some version of you.

For a Hindu to be treated better in India is to be given equal rights as the minorities in India.

Don't worry about who we choose as our leader or from which region he will be from. For now, Modi is from Gujarat and he has the popular mandate from almost all hindus.

The competing version of New India just clashed and the people voted for the most popular idea. Is called Hindutva.

Where exactly do Muslim practice positive discrimination? I am sure you get confused, in the US it has been done for the Black community and Australia for indigenous. Where is it for Muslims?

And that is what I ask you to explain what exactly is the Hindutva that people have voted for? In what ways are Hindu got to be treated differently to make them equal? Will it include forcing non-Hindu to segregate etc?

Where exactly do Muslim practice positive discrimination? I am sure you get confused, in the US it has been done for the Black community and Australia for indigenous. Where is it for Muslims?

And that is what I ask you to explain what exactly is the Hindutva that people have voted for? In what ways are Hindu got to be treated differently to make them equal? Will it include forcing non-Hindu to segregate etc?

Ever been to the middle east ? All rules favor muslims.

Same is true for Indonesia. Its almost impossible for a Hindu to marry a muslim.

In India,

main-qimg-73930323b03e735157b336d2fef74e6c

DeQ22kIX0AAylZj.jpg

41555930_1283049428501369_7002039471331868672_n.jpg

22141238_1051923414947306_1451022463989509623_n.jpg

unnamed-2.png

main-qimg-9d620269c6b0bb38029c573aef28ba10

img_1163-1.jpg
DntAKOPWkAEDfze.jpg

D0GID8TU8AA_0Jb.jpg

47584682_2193075347577552_2260321617307854851_n.jpg

This is just a Small Sample.

Ever been to the middle east ? All rules favor muslims.

Same is true for Indonesia. Its almost impossible for a Hindu to marry a muslim.

In India,

main-qimg-73930323b03e735157b336d2fef74e6c

DeQ22kIX0AAylZj.jpg

41555930_1283049428501369_7002039471331868672_n.jpg

22141238_1051923414947306_1451022463989509623_n.jpg

unnamed-2.png

main-qimg-9d620269c6b0bb38029c573aef28ba10

img_1163-1.jpg
DntAKOPWkAEDfze.jpg

D0GID8TU8AA_0Jb.jpg

47584682_2193075347577552_2260321617307854851_n.jpg

This is just a Small Sample.

Why would you want Hindu to marry Muslim in Indonesia? There is a campaign against that in India too, I don’t think the Hindu leadership wants their follower to marry Muslim or Christian in India either

So at least you will have the Hindutva govt now for another 5 years to do something about it. They will have by then 10 years as a stepping stone to building a Hindu government by the end of this term.

Instead of posting random propaganda, you still don’t answer anything about Hindutva or what an actual Hindu state is supposed to be, what is it that you would like brought in under that?

Instead of posting random propaganda, you still don’t answer anything about Hindutva or what an actual Hindu state is supposed to be, what is it that you would like brought in under that?

Since you are the one talking about a "Hindu state", it is for you to tell us what is your idea of a "hindu state".

Back
Top Bottom