What's new

Exclusive Footage shows Imtiaz ,who was presented before media by Rana Sanaullah, speaking with accu

im deviating away nice,how do you justify killing?(which you are asking for),WTH are you thinking DUDE
I will leave it to others to judge what I was conveying. Your head is sadly too empty to understand it. But I'll show some sympathy and reiterate what my point was.

You: PML wanted to cause havoc, so they killed one person
I: Why kill one person if the point is to cause havoc? They'd kill far more, like they did in model town.

Point: Senior PML leadership was not involved in this. The PM or CM cannot go out and order a killing, especially when they've an upper hand. Now look, they're restarting negotiations, after the death. Before, they said no more negotiations.

Having said that, you're now on ignore list.

I will leave it to others to judge what I was conveying. Your head is sadly too empty to understand it. But I'll show some sympathy and reiterate what my point was.

You: PML wanted to cause havoc, so they killed one person
I: Why kill one person if the point is to cause havoc? They'd kill far more, like they did in model town.

Point: Senior PML leadership was not involved in this. The PM or CM cannot go out and order a killing, especially when they've an upper hand. Now look, they're restarting negotiations, after the death. Before, they said no more negotiations.

Having said that, you're now on ignore list.

lol, noora logic at it's best.

Anchor be like "why did you look at him? Why you touched him? clearly you were his boss! Telling him what to do"

Be aware everyone, next time you see PML protesters, stay away. Looking, touching or saying salam can lead to criminal charges.

Would u just go and touch a unknown person shooting at ppl or would u run away to save ur life ?

Would u just go and touch a unknown person shooting at ppl or would u run away to save ur life ?
If he's shooting at opposing group, I'd go and calm him down.

I ain't going to run like a coward.

If he's shooting at opposing group, I'd go and calm him down.

I ain't going to run like a coward.
lol.. chek the excuse . no matter how much proof is provided they will find out a reason to justify it. these same guys justify rana masood video as well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom