What's new

Exclusive Footage shows Imtiaz ,who was presented before media by Rana Sanaullah, speaking with accu

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Exclusive Footage shows Imtiaz ,who was presented before media by Rana Sanaullah, speaking with accused shooter during riots

so how hard is it to guess the truth, except for that if you have disease of heart?

Anchor be like "why did you look at him? Why you touched him? clearly you were his boss! Telling him what to do"

Be aware everyone, next time you see PML protesters, stay away. Looking, touching or saying salam can lead to criminal charges.

Anchor be like "why did you look at him? Why you touched him? clearly you were his boss! Telling him what to do"

Be aware everyone, next time you see PML protesters, stay away. Looking, touching or saying salam can lead to criminal charges.

lol

There was a group of almost 20 people with him, why he only walked up to the killer to say hi and bye?. It was all planned by PMLN.

lol

There was a group of almost 20 people with him, why he only walked up to the killer to say hi and bye?. It was all planned by PMLN.
Ok it was pml plan. But why one killer. why one or two death. If PML intention is to go out and kill, they'd have killed a few more or used police.

only an idiot cant see the truth nothing else

Ok it was pml plan. But why one killer. why one or two death. If PML intention is to go out and kill, they'd have killed a few more or used police.
one is enough to create havoc,as per what happened

only an idiot cant see the truth nothing else

one is enough to create havoc,as per what happened
If that is so, why did model town have more than 1 deaths? After all, one is enough to cause havoc.

If that is so, why did model town have more than 1 deaths? After all, one is enough to cause havoc.
have no judgement on that,plus we should be discussing something like,WTH was punjab police doing when this was happening
they were spectators an insult to punjab govt to pmln ,and the best part is nothing is going to happen no ones gonna catch this man
248993_24135810.jpg

have no judgement on that,plus we should be discussing something like,WTH was punjab police doing when this was happening
they were spectators an insult to punjab govt to pmln ,and the best part is nothing is going to happen no ones gonna catch this man
View attachment 163955
So you've no answer and deviating away.

You'll realize one day. It's okay. Took us all some time.

So you've no answer and deviating away.

You'll realize one day. It's okay. Took us all some time.
how can you justify number of killing,i dont have any analysis but what i do have is that we couldn't give justice to 14 families who suffered in model town,thats just too damn harsh

How many bodies do you want?, is one not enough?. For your information up to 14 other people were seriously hurt by this mob with the killer in the middle firing live bullets.

now see the excuses and they u say why do we think u r slaves

how can you justify number of killing,i dont have any analysis but what i do have is that we couldn't give justice to 14 families who suffered in model town,thats just too damn harsh
again deviating away and now saying I'm justifying murder.

My point was about the involvement, not justification. Anyway, like i said, you won't understand for now. I'm done here.

How many bodies do you want?, is one not enough?. For your information up to 14 other people were seriously hurt by this mob with the killer in the middle firing live bullets.
lol wut

Did you manage to read our discussion? Don't get involved if you have no clue what we were talking about.

again deviating away and now saying I'm justifying murder.

My point was about the involvement, not justification. Anyway, like i said, you won't understand for now. I'm done here.
im deviating away nice,how do you justify killing?(which you are asking for),WTH are you thinking DUDE

bro wh
im deviating away nice,how do you justify killing?(which you are asking for),WTH are you thinking DUDE
at ever prove u show them. slaves will not accept. i was just tagging you guys to show how shamless they will defend it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom