What's new

Ex PTI sheep marching toward Tareen group.

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Start from 14th minute. Ishaq Khakwani, Tareen group spokesman.

Start from 14th minute. Ishaq Khakwani, Tareen group spokesman.

this is PML-Q 2.0 100% controlled by the junta.

Sources report that: Jahangir Khan Tarin is likely to announce his new political party in Lahore tomorrow alongside the lotas of PTI Asim Munir wants a hung parliament in the next elections so he can easily manoeuvre his extension case and keep control of Nawaz Sharif and Asif Ali Zardari as well. PML N shall be limited to being a small regional party according to the blueprint Asim Munir has placed the order to approach Altaf Hussain in London for track II rapprochement to utilitise him in urban areas of Sindh. Keep this message on record, my friends and enemies alike, and note the time and date!

Not too long ago some people were claiming pti will come back 2/3 majority.How things have changed after May 9

Not too long ago some people were claiming pti will come back 2/3 majority.How things have changed after May 9

0 chance of that happening now. PTI will be in the opposition until they get relieve from wo kaun tha.

The Ex-sheep are the new sheep, and with a very little chance of gaining power. You see: It is a 'business' in Pakistan [as elsewhere in the world] to be an MPA or an MNA. And as Imran's sun has DEFINITELY SET for at least next few years, the Ex-sheeps are trying to find some way to get back to power via PPP or PMLN or even some some PTI-Haqiqi.

I know things like that happen in poor countries but in this case the grand-ideals of PTI seem so much like a farce--because PTI was led by a psychopath who squandered untold millions of Pakistanis' wish for 'Tabdeeli' (change).

I don't think, in the annals of human history, you will find examples of the hopes of so many tens of millions, so dashed, so quickly, in such a short time frame, as being witnessed in Pakistan.

The Ex-sheep are the new sheep, and with a very little chance of gaining power. You see: It is a 'business' in Pakistan [as elsewhere in the world] to be an MPA or an MNA. And as Imran's sun has DEFINITELY SET for at least next few years, the Ex-sheeps are trying to find some way to get back to power via PPP or PMLN or even some some PTI-Haqiqi.

I know things like that happen in poor countries but in this case the grand-ideals of PTI seem so much like a farce--because PTI was led by a psychopath who squandered untold millions of Pakistanis' wish for 'Tabdeeli' (change).

I don't think, in the annals of human history, you will find examples of the hopes of so many tens of millions, so dashed, so quickly, in such a short time frame, as being witnessed in Pakistan.
They not new or ex , they are Designated sheep or Designated brainless hoard...

If true, another one of those chootiya projects.

The boomers never learn, do they.

As for PTI members jumping ship, they’d face the same backlash as Raja Riaz.

They are stuck in the 90s, same playbook they have always used. Let's see how much support this new party enjoys, my guess is not much more than PDM lot

Nothing will change, People will stand with Imran... People know what Establishment did back in the day using political wrangling, like PMLQ, IJI now PMLN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom