What's new

Ex-Indian spy says ISI killed Sarabjit Singh

Sedqal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"A former Indian spy, who had spent some time with Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari behind bars in a Pakistani jail, feels Sarabjit Singh may have been killed in an attack planned by the ISI.

"I don't have any doubt that the attack on Sarabjit was pre-planned and was the handiwork of ISI and jail officials though other people attacked him. Now, two prisoners are being made sacrificial goats," said Mehbood Elahi, who was Zardari's jailmate at the Karachi Central Jail for a few months between 1986-87 during the Mohammad Zia-ul-Haq regime "

source; Ex-Indian spy says ISI killed Sarabjit Singh; BJP slams UPA's 'weak' foreign policy - The Times of India

Why is it that these Indian spies are kept with Pakistani prisoners. How shameful is it that an Indian spy was jailmate of Zardari who is our president today. National security may be compromised by oversights like this. Make a separate block for Indians and keep them isolated from Pakistani prisoners.

So this guy was with Zardari for a few months...does that make him the all knowing najoomi?

This guy has no proof whatsoever, just another brainwave and the media obliges.

I wouldn't give this statement any more importance than of the kid down the street.

So this guy was with Zardari for a few months...does that make him the all knowing najoomi?

I wouldn't give this statement any more importance than of the kid down the street.

The idea that an Indian spy would share a cell with a future Pakistani president is rather shameful I don't care what he has to say about Sarbjeet I want to point out the gross oversight and why Indians should not share cells with Pakistani prisoners.

After release of three 'Singhs' Indian were getting too cocky, check their whining today :lol:

The idea that an Indian spy would share a cell with a future Pakistani president is rather shameful I don't care what he has to say about Sarbjeet I want to point out the gross oversight and why Indians should not share cells with Pakistani prisoners.

After release of three 'Singhs' Indian were getting too cocky, check their whining today :lol:

At that time, Zardari was one of the biggest thugs around, nobody even thought in their wildest dreams that he would be president!

Well , I guess Good Work ISI . . Terrorists should be Killed no matter what.

Elahi claimed that in 1977 he was given a blank cheque by jail and ISI officials to assassinate a top Pakistani leader who was then in Lahore jail.

"It is impossible for other prisoners to attack Sarabjit. I myself had been in Pakistani jails for 20 years. I know very well that Pakistani prisoners never attack Indian or Bangladeshi prisoners who are kept in separate cells," Elahi told PTI in Kolkata.

Elahi, who claims to have crossed over to Pakistan in the '60s and '70s, was in jail in Pakistan from 1977-1996 on the charge of spying for India.

"Death row convicts and convicts of foreign origin are always kept separately and handcuffed when taken out of their cells. So, how is it possible for them to attack someone?" said Elahi who returned to India in the late nineties after serving his sentence.

"These jails have very high security and it is impossible to import blades and other things from outside without the knowledge of jail officials," he added.

Sarabjit died in a Lahore hospital in the early hours of Thursday after being comatose for nearly a week following a brutal assault by fellow prisoners in a high-security jail. [/QUOTE]

Elahi claimed that in 1977 he was given a blank cheque by jail and ISI officials to assassinate a top Pakistani leader who was then in Lahore jail.

"It is impossible for other prisoners to attack Sarabjit. I myself had been in Pakistani jails for 20 years. I know very well that Pakistani prisoners never attack Indian or Bangladeshi prisoners who are kept in separate cells," Elahi told PTI in Kolkata.

Elahi, who claims to have crossed over to Pakistan in the '60s and '70s, was in jail in Pakistan from 1977-1996 on the charge of spying for India.

"Death row convicts and convicts of foreign origin are always kept separately and handcuffed when taken out of their cells. So, how is it possible for them to attack someone?" said Elahi who returned to India in the late nineties after serving his sentence.

"These jails have very high security and it is impossible to import blades and other things from outside without the knowledge of jail officials," he added.

Sarabjit died in a Lahore hospital in the early hours of Thursday after being comatose for nearly a week following a brutal assault by fellow prisoners in a high-security jail.
[/QUOTE]

He was attacked when he was out in the yard by prisoners under death sentence...

And this guy was spy working for RAW against ISI :omghaha:

Yes ISI would plan assassination of a person on death row ... brilliant how bloody brilliant ... who made this idiot a spy again?

I don't get the whole brouhaha and getting ISI into everything Indian... this is just crazy Indian journalism and random sensationalists are vying from their 2 minutes of glory.

The guys who killed Sarabjit are on Death Row anyway (or so me thinks)... So, what can you possibly do to them anyways?

Pakistani courts proclaimed him a spy and somewhere we do have to draw a line and accept that Law is beyond influence. Doubting toms might never agree, but quite honestly, there is nothing else we can or could do.

It reflects on the state of affairs in Pakistan that even the bloody jails are not secure (where, our indian politicans go to get security from an Angry Sunny Deol), but beyond that, it's a closed issue guys... RAW Spy or someone caught in the middle of murky international politics; that guys is no more and that is that! let's move on!

1986 to 87 ????? :unsure: Zardari was got married with BB in 1987 ... When did he go to jail ????? :confused:

GOOD WORK BY ISI KILL MORE OF THEM.:butcher:

Then why do you have courts? He could have been killed atleast with a bullet the day when he was caught, Atleast that was OK!

Shame on you that you people are calling yourselves as civilized!

Back
Top Bottom