What's new

Ex-Indian SC judge hails Keralites as 'greatest, real Indians'

Kerala is a conservative, s3xually repressed state. They will harass anything female...and they will harass anywhere ...public transport, movies, just walking down the road.....the local girls have stopped complaining because it's useless.....and they increase the volume a little if they know you are not from the neighborhood.....a little further north in Karnataka is completely different.
:suicide2:

Don't stereotype. Otherwise what would be the difference between racists and you.

I am not stereotyping. I am just trying to make a point- that a fair skinned Indian girl is nothing special here, particularly in tourist destinations.

Avaru arrum jangal best state annu ennu avagasha pedunnu illa... Ningal alle parayunne ningal best annu sampoorna saksharatha annennu okke... Malayali kade koote chetta oru kootatinne njan eduvare kandit illa ... njan keralathil nadakunne varthagal evede publish cheyyan todangiyal pinne oru malayalim eee forum thil nale thotte vere thilla...

Keralites Best Indians Thuuu... Keralite is best at attacking SriKrishna Jayanthi celebration, Beef Party and ransacking Temples ...

Anagane arru ivide avakasapettu .Jeevithanilavarathil munnil thanneyanu .Allennu parayan thanikku pattumo .
Athu sammthichu .kaluvaran malayalikale kazhinjullu bakkiyullavar .

Pinne .varilla polum,mikkappozhum pacahakal ividulla ellavareyum kaliyakkunathu ningade vadakan pozhanmar kanikkunna vrithikedi vechanu .

Athu thanangu Katjuvinodu para ,ivide vilambiyittu karyamilla .
Thannodu arrado ee vivaraekkedu vilichu paranjathu .Thanikku rajyamallao valuthe matahamalliyo .Athu kondu ithu prateekshikkam .

I am not stereotyping. I am just trying to make a point- that a fair skinned Indian girl is nothing special here, particularly in tourist destinations.
You should ignore racist comments anywhere be on Fb or wherever. Some people will always be there who are like that.

You should ignore racist comments anywhere be on Fb or wherever. Some people will always be there who are like that.

Actually what's troubling me is the fact that there are several of them. Sorry, we wouldn't ignore such things. I have heard that they've approached the police & her employer- Air India with screenshots of that.

I doubt malayalees would ever do that...they are mostly middle class. The problem is more with groping, inappropriate touching and shoving. Whistling and lewd comments. I have travelled through Kerala with young female cousins who were on occasion reduced to tears ...never once could any female get into a crowded bus without something inappropriate happening...it is what it is.

Really ?
Strange indeed .Because in our state in most cases womens would be in front part of the bus and mens would be in back side .AFAIK noone dares to touch womens in their reserved place .

Actually what's troubling me is the fact that there are several of them. Sorry, we wouldn't ignore such things. I have heard that they've approached the police & her employer- Air India with screenshots of that.

avaru air indyil odyogastha aano ?

Never happens anywhere else in India. Wow :lol:
It does happen, especially in north India. Again Goa, Maharashtra , TN , Bangalore , NE has a totally different culture...these places are safe for women. Kerala is not "unsafe" the way that part s of North India are..but it can be very demeaning and humiliating for a woman who is just going about her life and does not want to be felt up or have amazingly lewd comments directed at her.

Of course the average Malayalee man would never think of doing this but there is a crowd of young semi educated men who seem to have free hand in Kerala to misbehave and nobody tells them to stop it . These young men roam around in packs and behave disgustingly and I have never seen a member of the well behaved majority calling them out.

If people like you stepped in and stopped these guys then things would change. :-)

Then if she is approached by police case is closed there, why bother spreading hate. Don't spread victimhood, it creates more rupture. Ten more people from your state might get provoked by that, then in emotions they might post some stereotype like you did. I hope you getting my point.

That's what I have heard.

There is no doubt about that, we lead in Human development. Yes, we might not be an industrialized state (actually we are a de-industrialized state) but every state has its faults , doesn't they ?

Nalla karyam ,mikkavarum panithericholum .
:D

We have a lots of flaws .And Katju himself is wrong .But some guys in here are talking too much about Kerala without any idea or sense.

Back
Top Bottom