What's new

Ex-Indian SC judge hails Keralites as 'greatest, real Indians'

Mallus are very cultured people. Really appreciate their movies and music. Mallus have made huge contributions. Those Indians who look down on South Indians due to skin colour, though many south Indians are very fair, celebrate the medal of PV Sindhu, success of ISRO. Hypocrites. They are like those Pakistanis who call Indian dark while being aware many of them are dark as well. Charm and personality matters more than skin colour. Dusky intelligent girl is more attractive than a dumb, arrogant fair girl. Please dont divide the nation further. Lot of damage has been done by religion and foreign rule let us make India a broad minded nation

One thing I liked about Kerala is, I never saw a single cow roaming on the road in Trivandrum. The ricksaw wala sucks, they overcharge a lot, even when they fix the fair they again ask for more once they drop you to the destination :angry::angry:

Plus North Indian Girls are not safe there.. if you know what I mean. :lol:
It's not just North Indian girls believe me....

Kerala is a conservative, s3xually repressed state. They will harass anything female...and they will harass anywhere ...public transport, movies, just walking down the road.....the local girls have stopped complaining because it's useless.....and they increase the volume a little if they know you are not from the neighborhood.....a little further north in Karnataka is completely different.

No offense dear, but these comments. Such comments are being made by so called dog-lovers nowadays on social media.

View attachment 329952

These people say they're protesting against Kerala because we have decided to cull stray dogs though I don't believe them. This is totally racist hate.

So if we wanted to stereotype & hate north Indians, we could've done that already.

This woman is just an idiot, using the dog issue to bring out her own hate.

I understand this s pathetic post by that lady, but am a Dog lover:(. I feel sad for them being killed. ( its all the same, I grew up in a base where they just shoot them for entering the base.) Its all over again.

It might seem like a cruel thing, but this is a very big problem, esp in cities like Chennai.

A few years ago in Chennai the corporation completely stopped culling of stray dogs due to huge pressure from these crackpot ngos. This lead to a point where it became hard to even walk out on roads past 7/8 because there were so many dogs, they would form gangs, and fight like crazy with each other, and if you get caught in the middle....thats it (even parts of Anna salai were like this, you can imagine the rest of the city!)

The number of dogs were the highest in slum areas, these places also had many infants who were extremely vulnerable to these packs. They tore up a five year old kid, killed another 54 year old guy and so on.

Finally the corporation decided to act again and started rounding up dogs...somehow ngos heard about this, and decided to strike and do their nonsense....the officials said they were taking them for a med checkup and that they would be released later. They took the dogs in, finished them off. City became so much better after that, though some areas are still bad.

These activists after then started shouting even more, even demanded a CBI probe into the incident:what:, went on for a week before moving on to the next thing.

There will always be these crazies around, the media will play along with them.These fellows dont want them to be killed, dont want them to be put into a pound, dont want to sterilize them, dont want them to be left out in the forests.......this is absolute madness, cant run a city on the whims and fancies of these idiots. govt should do what they have to do.

So dont blame them if they are taking action...

Last edited:
@SrNair From what I have inferred from blogs of foreign tourists, the staring problem is much less in Kerala. In much of the tourist destinations, no one cares if a white girl in short skirts walk pasts them.

But you know, we would drool over girls from UP & Bihar...:D:D

വീഡിയോയിൽ കാണുന്നത്‌ എൻറ്റെ സ്വന്തം നാടാണു. കണ്ടില്ലേ, ഞങ്ങൾ എക്സ്‌ട്രാ ഡീസന്റ്‌ ആണു :D :D

വെറും കടിയും അസൂയയും.

They're even more pathetic & racist than colonial Britons, who perceived brown skinned Indians as inferior. So when the 'dark skinned Madrasis achieve something, there is an obvious amount of butt-hurt.

These people are a challenge to national integration.

Kuttanadu karananu alle .
Nammal avidunnu kurachu mariyanu .Haripad .

Alla avanmar paryunnathu kettal thonnumm ,avanmar ellavarum angu veluthu tholichirikkuvanu ennu .:D

It's not just North Indian girls believe me....

Kerala is a conservative, s3xually repressed state. They will harass anything female...and they will harass anywhere ...public transport, movies, just walking down the road.....the local girls have stopped complaining because it's useless.....and they increase the volume a little if they know you are not from the neighborhood.....a little further north in Karnataka is completely different.

Absolutely right .
That is why we are still known as Gods own country with top tourist destination title .
We know how they treats women in NI . We even got a embarrassing title for our national capital.

Malayalis are the most Racist People I have ever seen in India... There is no even teasing reported in Kerala because in Kerala it's a normal thing ... Worst thing is that they are educated

Kerala is mixing pot of nothing ... Most Malayalis are indigenous people of south India ... with some level of Migration from North India, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka ...

After sending highest number of recruits to ISIS from India, unable to give employment to educated youth making them migrants,Electing the Communist Ideology with been the last elected communist government in the world, zero industrialization, Highest level government debts, remittance based Economy, Government that runs on funds of Beverages co-operation, High level of Alcoholic population, on been so shameful of doing low-level jobs that we have to import Labourers in unprecedented level for farming, Selling vegetable, Construction and most odd jobs, empty lying farmlands with ever increasing import of agricultural goods...

Yeah Kerala has the greatest Indians just like markandey katju is the sanest supreme court judge...

Pinne angu vadakku ellam thikanjirikkuvalliyo.
Orissayil oru manushyan ayalude maricha bharyam pothinju 10 km nadannu ,athu vayicha Bahrain sheikh ayalkku sahayavum cheytu .Ingu MP yil nadukattil maricha sthreeyem avarude kudumbatheyum vazhiyil thalli .
Pinne malayalikalekkal valare nalla sanest minds alliyo avide .

Absolutely right .
That is why we are still known as Gods own country with top tourist destination title .
We know how they treats women in NI . We even got a embarrassing title for our national capital.

Dude "gods own country " is an advertising slogan...it doesn't mean God took Kerala nationality!

NI is pretty bad too, agreed on that...the most safe places for females are actually Goa, Maharastra, Bangalore...I hear NE is very safe too.

Dude "gods own country " is an advertising slogan...it doesn't mean God took Kerala nationality!

NI is pretty bad too, agreed on that...the most safe places for females are actually Goa, Maharastra, Bangalore...I hear NE is very safe too.

Of Course ..
But our way of inviting foreign guests are very different than other parts of India .
Nope TN is the best state for woman .

I will be in Kochi for 2 days in last week of September. Can anybody suggest me places around Kochi where I can visit. I was thinking about Athirapally falls.

Thanks

Where exactly?

Athaanu avarude aagraham, but. :D

Yes, here several women get gang raped & gets hung on trees.

Pallipad kazinju adutha junction :D
Ivide eppozhum illa .
Ende tharavadu angu Chengannur annu.

I will be in Kochi for 2 days in last week of September. Can anybody suggest me places around Kochi where I can visit. I was thinking about Athirapally falls.

Thanks

Alappuzha .You will find rest of the places spontaneously .
Kerala is like a big city .

Pinne angu vadakku ellam thikanjirikkuvalliyo.
Orissayil oru manushyan ayalude maricha bharyam pothinju 10 km nadannu ,athu vayicha Bahrain sheikh ayalkku sahayavum cheytu .Ingu MP yil nadukattil maricha sthreeyem avarude kudumbatheyum vazhiyil thalli .
Pinne malayalikalekkal valare nalla sanest minds alliyo avide .
Avaru arrum jangal best state annu ennu avagasha pedunnu illa... Ningal alle parayunne ningal best annu sampoorna saksharatha annennu okke... Malayali kade koote chetta oru kootatinne njan eduvare kandit illa ... njan keralathil nadakunne varthagal evede publish cheyyan todangiyal pinne oru malayalim eee forum thil nale thotte vere thilla...

Keralites Best Indians Thuuu... Keralite is best at attacking SriKrishna Jayanthi celebration, Beef Party and ransacking Temples ...

Where exactly?

Athaanu avarude aagraham, but. :D

Agarahathinu orikkalum athirukalillallo.
NW prtyekichu punjab ,Kashmir ,kureyokke Gujaratum ,bakkiyullathellam kanakka .

I doubt malayalees would ever do that...they are mostly middle class. The problem is more with groping, inappropriate touching and shoving. Whistling and lewd comments. I have travelled through Kerala with young female cousins who were on occasion reduced to tears ...never once could any female get into a crowded bus without something inappropriate happening...it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom