What's new

Ex-Indian SC judge hails Keralites as 'greatest, real Indians'

is the harassment that bad? how do you compare with rest of the country?

lol.. you will be called racist... pretty soon.. by the mallu brigade led by @Levina .. did it go beyond 'wide eyed admiration' of fair skinned girls?
Actually I have been to UP, Gujarat, MP, Maha & TN. But never faced such incidents,may be a coincidence.
Are the mallu gang large in number here ? :undecided::undecided:

Actually I have been to UP, Gujarat, MP, Maha & TN. But never faced such incidents,may be a coincidence.
it cant be a stray incident because it happened in multiple cities... we need more people to be open about it instead of speaking in hushed voice...

Anyway ,Kerala is the most reputed state among foreigners and a lots of them visiting Kerala .Our only competition is SL which is almost good as our state .
AFAIK Womens are more safe in Kerala than any other North Indian state .TN is the best for women safety .

Nair Sir, why do you think that I have developed a stereotype about people of Kerala ?

No offense dear, but these comments. Such comments are being made by so called dog-lovers nowadays on social media.

FB_IMG_1472481024209.jpg

These people say they're protesting against Kerala because we have decided to cull stray dogs though I don't believe them. This is totally racist hate.

So if we wanted to stereotype & hate north Indians, we could've done that already.

No offense dear, but these comments. Such comments are being made by so called dog-lovers nowadays on social media.

View attachment 329952

These people say they're protesting against Kerala because we have decided to cull stray dogs though I don't believe them. This is totally racist hate.

So if we wanted to stereotype & hate north Indians, we could've done that already.

North Indians says about 'black' colour .:lol:
A lots of NI labourers are here in Kerala .
So who is this moron lady to teach us .?
We will do ,what we need to do ,what we have to do .We kill all dogs ,who are they to question us.
Or somebody should pack all those dogs in a container with AC and send them to this lady moron Shweta Singh's house :rofl:
@gslv mk3 evidunna machane ee post .Kindly share that FB post .

View attachment 329952

@Nilgiri

Then some says we are showing superiority complex

Or somebody should pack all those dogs in a container with AC and send them to this lady moron Shweta Singh's house :rofl:
@gslv mk3 evidunna machane ee post .Kindly share that FB post .

I got the screenshot from one my friends. It was made on the Facebook page of this NGO 'save our strays'. It was removed by Facebook as it violated the community standards regarding racism & hate speech (obviously).

@Nilgiri

Then some says we are showing superiority complex
When u hit raw nerve they resort to some kind of " Defence Mechanism" . Human nature , ignore it.
North Indians says about 'black' colour .:lol:
A lots of NI labourers are here in Kerala .
So who is this moron lady to teach us .?
We will do ,what we need to do ,what we have to do .We kill all dogs ,who are they to question us.
I understand this s pathetic post by that lady, but am a Dog lover:(. I feel sad for them being killed. ( its all the same, I grew up in a base where they just shoot them for entering the base.) Its all over again.

When u hit raw nerve they resort to some kind of " Defence Mechanism" . Human nature , ignore it.

I understand this s pathetic post by that lady, but am a Dog lover:(. I feel sad for them being killed. ( its all the same, I grew up in a base where they just shoot them for entering the base.) Its all over again.

I know .
But we need to protect our people and childrens there is no second thought about it .

Hardly. This is just racist hate, nothing more than that.

Enikkipozhum manasilavunilla .Entho undayitta ivanmar ee racism kondu ingottu varunne .
Njan kanda mikka vadakknamarum nammalekkal kashtamanu except that NW area for a certain extent .

Avanmarrku pashuvinde purke pokane neramollu .eniitu nammale padipikkan varunnu.
Mattu nattukarum koode nammale kaliyakkunude ,ee mandanmar karanam

@SrNair From what I have inferred from blogs of foreign tourists, the staring problem is much less in Kerala. In much of the tourist destinations, no one cares if a white girl in short skirts walk pasts them.

But you know, we would drool over girls from UP & Bihar...:D:D

വീഡിയോയിൽ കാണുന്നത്‌ എൻറ്റെ സ്വന്തം നാടാണു. കണ്ടില്ലേ, ഞങ്ങൾ എക്സ്‌ട്രാ ഡീസന്റ്‌ ആണു :D :D

Enikkipozhum manasilavunilla .Entho undayitta ivanmar ee racism kondu ingottu varunne .

വെറും കടിയും അസൂയയും.

They're even more pathetic & racist than colonial Britons, who perceived brown skinned Indians as inferior. So when the 'dark skinned Madrasis achieve something, there is an obvious amount of butt-hurt.

These people are a challenge to national integration.

Last edited:
Malayalis are the most Racist People I have ever seen in India... There is no even teasing reported in Kerala because in Kerala it's a normal thing ... Worst thing is that they are educated

Kerala is mixing pot of nothing ... Most Malayalis are indigenous people of south India ... with some level of Migration from North India, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka ...

After sending highest number of recruits to ISIS from India, unable to give employment to educated youth making them migrants,Electing the Communist Ideology with been the last elected communist government in the world, zero industrialization, Highest level government debts, remittance based Economy, Government that runs on funds of Beverages co-operation, High level of Alcoholic population, on been so shameful of doing low-level jobs that we have to import Labourers in unprecedented level for farming, Selling vegetable, Construction and most odd jobs, empty lying farmlands with ever increasing import of agricultural goods...

Yeah Kerala has the greatest Indians just like markandey katju is the sanest supreme court judge...

But we need to protect our people and childrens there is no second thought about it .

ഇതൊന്നും പറഞ്ഞിട്ട്‌ കാര്യമില്ല. പട്ടിയെ രക്ഷിക്കാൻ കുട്ടിയെ കൊല്ലണം എന്ന് പറഞ്ഞ്‌ നടക്കുന്ന മനുഷ്യപട്ടികൾ ആണു എതിർപക്ഷത്ത്‌.

Back
Top Bottom