What's new

Ertugrul and Pakistanis Identity Crisis

Are Ottoman Turks racially similar to Mongols and Timurids I mean the people of Timurlane.
Nop, Timur is a completely different story since he comes from the lineage of Genghis Khan. When Mongols invaded, many Turkic and Mongol tribes eventually settled in Central Asia and Desth-i Kipchak. These Mongols like Timur's people gradually adopted Turkic languages in time. And quite honestly, this is why trying to find genetic similarities between different Turkic populations is futile and stupid as all of these subgroups are a clusterfudge of different cultures. And this is not necessarily a bad thing, we can find riches in diversity.

I like Timur tho, he had a national consciousness that almost resembles 19th century nationalism. All in all Timur was actually Mongol in a genetic sense, but his writings and memoirs about him explains us how he claimed he was Turkish (Turkic?) and thought Turks are superior compared to their contemporaries lol. In fact, he blamed Ottomans for casting away from Turkishness. Hence proving my point, your culture is everything, genetics don't mean a thing.

As for the Mongol case, there is neither genetic nor linguistic evidence showing Mongols and Turkic people are related. As such, contemporary Turcologists tend to agree that Turkic is a language isolate. So to sum up, Mongols might be related to Turkics but it is not proven yet.

Nop, Timur is a completely different story since he comes from the lineage of Genghis Khan. When Mongols invaded, many Turkic and Mongol tribes eventually settled in Central Asia and Desth-i Kipchak. These Mongols like Timur's people gradually adopted Turkic languages in time. And quite honestly, this is why trying to find genetic similarities between different Turkic populations is futile and stupid as all of these subgroups are a clusterfudge of different cultures. And this is not necessarily a bad thing, we can find riches in diversity.

I like Timur tho, he had a national consciousness that almost resembles 19th century nationalism. All in all Timur was actually Mongol in a genetic sense, but his writings and memoirs about him explains us how he claimed he was Turkish (Turkic?) and thought Turks are superior compared to their contemporaries lol. In fact, he blamed Ottomans for casting away from Turkishness. Hence proving my point, your culture is everything, genetics don't mean a thing.

As for the Mongol case, there is neither genetic nor linguistic evidence showing Mongols and Turkic people are related. As such, contemporary Turcologists tend to agree that Turkic is a language isolate. So to sum up, Mongols might be related to Turkics but it is not proven yet.
As far as I know in the 14th century, there were 4 Mongol khanates. Out of them, 3 converted to Islam and one converted into Buddhism. The ones which converted into Islam were called Turkic people while the modern day Mongols are still Buddhist.

As far as I know in the 14th century, there were 4 Mongol khanates. Out of them, 3 converted to Islam and one converted into Buddhism. The ones which converted into Islam were called Turkic people while the modern day Mongols are still Buddhist.
There were Turks before that. Turkic history starts with Tiele and Dingling people, continues with Xiongnu and First Turkic Khaganate. This is a history spanning almost 2500 years.

Issue being made out of nothing.

Also another series that I recommend is Yunus Emre. It’s on Netflix. Has anyone seen it yet ?

It's literally just a TV show people watch.

Pakistanis can honestly do anything and someone will scream "iDenTitY cRiSiS!!!!". Whilst there are people who think that they're Arab or something just because they're Syeds (and they need to be educated), watching a simple TV show is hardly comparable.

ertugrul would have died of shame if he was alive, watching erdogan now.

EYwrunGWAAEmTMd

EYwrvUkXsAA5RVi

EYwrwCVWkAIxdyi

EYwrwt_XYAEzrWT

land distance may be far, but hearts are near?

erdogan ertugrul

ertugrul would have died of shame if he was alive, watching erdogan now.

EYwrunGWAAEmTMd

EYwrvUkXsAA5RVi

EYwrwCVWkAIxdyi

EYwrwt_XYAEzrWT

land distance may be far, but hearts are near?

erdogan ertugrul

I am sure she would be proud of her, when he saw that was friends with Israel, who had no harm to us, instead of the poor arabs who upset against the Ottoman and damaged our soldiers.

Last edited:
man there is so much confusion and lost in the city crap on PDF right now. People trying to be leftist, or trying to be right wing. then those who want to move away from Islamic identity to a secular one etc. then one clown ( @El Sidd ) being a stealth tooi wal.

All because of one show.

man there is so much confusion and lost in the city crap on PDF right now. People trying to be leftist, or trying to be right wing. then those who want to move away from Islamic identity to a secular one etc. then one clown ( @El Sidd ) being a stealth tooi wal.

All because of one show.

Ertugul Niazi

Bloody jabroni liberals found only one way in a attempt to stop Ertugal, which is identity crises. Watching Indian bullshit is all good but when Islamic history and how traitors harmed Islam comes in, it becomes an identity crises issue.

Bloody jabroni liberals found only one way in a attempt to stop Ertugal, which is identity crises. Watching Indian bullshit is all good but when Islamic history and how traitors harmed Islam comes in, it becomes an identity crises issue.

Agreed buddy, I don't understand what all this fuss is about, its like any TV show, but Ertugrul is deep in Islamic history which is very interesting and the action scenes are high class. Its ok to watch Bollywood films with so many of them are propaganda against Pakistan and that is not Identity crisis.

A Muslim can't be a Nationalist, Secular or Liberal etc. These are all deviations from Islam and its ideology. As per a famous hadith all Muslims are brethren in Islam (Kullu Muslim ikhwa) or as per another hadith which says Muslims are like a body it one part gets heart then whole body feels the pain.
Those supporting Nationalism whether Pakistani, Turkish or Saudis etc. are clearly deviants in the light of Quran n Sunnah.
Time has come for all Muslims to base their thinking and belief as Islam wants them to.
Pak soldiers need to make intention of jihad for Islam considering Pakistan a part of wider Ummah if they want to make their Aakhirah or life after death safe and get Shahadah or martyrdom. The Final Prophet did not teach these deviant ideologies but ideology of Tawheed, Risalaah and Aakhirah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom