What's new

Entire PDF administration vs one Patwari troll account

Or I would say have all new accounts' posts require moderator approval. That way their spamming is kept in check and regular posters don't see them unless they get approval from moderators and admins. The pre-approval requirement should be in place until a user makes at least 250 or more posts which are acceptable to the forum management, and a probation period should be enforced on them as well.

Most of bots and spammers don't have the patience to wait for that long.

Post Approval is fool proof but will take a toll on the Mods. I have done it and I would avoid it.

Post Approval is fool proof but will take a toll on the Mods. I have done it and I would avoid it.

MODs can approve them at their leisure. Trust me, bots and spammers don't have the patience to stick around and wait for their posts reviewed. Having received the "Awaiting Moderation" message and knowing their nonsense wouldn't go forward, they would be gone in the next minute.

MODs can approve them at their leisure. Trust me, bots and spammers don't have the patience to stick around and wait for their posts reviewed. Having received the "Awaiting Moderation" message and knowing their nonsense wouldn't go forward, they would be gone in the next minute.

But it will frustrate the genuine users who leave the forum too.

This one troll account @Norwigian has made hundreds of new accounts lately and each time he is banned, he makes a new one and continue with his trolling spree. Are mods and admins of this forum so powerless that they can't do anything against him other than issuing bans on his new accounts that mess up political section? Why are they even allowing this menace to continue?
@Horus @waz @Jango @Foxtrot Alpha @PakSword @PDF @Major Sam
May be they don't know how to upload plugins. We all talk how bad cyber security of pakistan is blah blah by all here.

Well we have weak security in here as well.

What about new registration awaiting for moderation. Once moderator active the account then able to post. I have done this and it works.

Maybe PDF admins thought What the Flux, we'll just take da money 💸💸💸.

Maybe PDF admins are swimming in government ata by now lmao 🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️

This one troll account @Norwigian has made hundreds of new accounts lately and each time he is banned, he makes a new one and continue with his trolling spree. Are mods and admins of this forum so powerless that they can't do anything against him other than issuing bans on his new accounts that mess up political section? Why are they even allowing this menace to continue?
@Horus @waz @Jango @Foxtrot Alpha @PakSword @PDF @Major Sam
The situation of this forum is not much different than election process under PMLN in pakistan.

waisay defence.pk ki cyber readiness bhi PA ki tarha hai, non-existent. aur pmln ka ddos attack bhi maryam ki tarha thaka hua hai. manual ddos :p:

Back
Top Bottom