What's new

Entire PDF administration vs one Patwari troll account

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
This one troll account @Norwigian has made hundreds of new accounts lately and each time he is banned, he makes a new one and continue with his trolling spree. Are mods and admins of this forum so powerless that they can't do anything against him other than issuing bans on his new accounts that mess up political section? Why are they even allowing this menace to continue?
@Horus @waz @Jango @Foxtrot Alpha @PakSword @PDF @Major Sam

This one troll account @Norwigian has made hundreds of new accounts lately and each time he is banned, he makes a new one and continue with his trolling spree. Are mods and admins of this forum so powerless that they can't do anything against him other than issuing bans on his new accounts that mess up political section? Why are they even allowing this menace to continue?
@Horus @waz @Jango @Foxtrot Alpha @PakSword @PDF @Major Sam

We are putting measures in place to stop him and the few others.

I am starting to think that these trolls are allowed to spam PDF by design.

I'm saying this because I used to be a moderator on internet forums in past, it's very easy to ban spam/automated registrations. Only 2-3 plugins are needed. 30 Mins maximum required to configure.

I am starting to think that these trolls are allowed to spam PDF by design.

I'm saying this because I used to be a moderator on internet forums in past, it's very easy to ban spam/automated registrations. Only 2-3 plugins are needed. 30 Mins maximum required to configure.

Perhaps you can help the brothers here. Why don't you share those plugins and how to configure them?

Perhaps you can help the brothers here. Why don't you share those plugins and how to configure them?

First link on google:

- The manual registration approval method was brilliant, it filtered 99% of trolls/imposters. Just ask 2 questions. It took me couple of days to get my account approved on PDF

The noonis are a paid group using bots after they failed with multiple ids. Looks like they realized they weren’t paid enough to go through the process again and again so decided to go pay someone to make them a PDF registration bot.

Nani isn’t a sly witch for nothinv

First link on google:

- The manual registration approval method was brilliant, it filtered 99% of trolls/imposters. Just ask 2 questions. It took me couple of days to get my account approved on PDF
I remember it took a while for my account to have full functionality, how come this spammer makes new accounts and posts instantly? Is the registration method changed now?

I registered in 2019, but there were so many questions which I didnt want to fork over. I went in readonly mode. and now in 2022, i was allowed to post without further data. so definitely some rules were relaxed in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom