What's new

Is PDF under attack by PMLN Bots?

Seems like they know the time when mods are inactive. That’s the time the bots are unleashed.

The mods know best but I’ll give some ideas nevertheless.

1. Block registration or manually approve new registration
2. Plugins - captcha or a certain time period before members can post
3. Throttling - new members can post 1 post an hour
the best option is either dont allow auto approval or dont allow post by member until approve.

I have already given the link to @WebMaster dont know if they willing to install it or not

If bots are not stopping then its means all your tricks failed to stop it yet make a new group of user with ban power and make 4-5 active member who are online atleast at a time in 24 hours.

I am not getting his notification.

Go in user preference setting and untick mentioned lol

patwari ye read karney ke baad aur laal hojayegi lol

The unavailability of mods show all the available mods are located in the West and are asleep.

This same post is getting posted over and over again by different users with different IDs, all of whom are new joinees with today's join date. They just create a new account and start posting this same thing over and over again.

Dafuq is going on?

Edit: I can see mods are deleting these spam posts and are banning these spam accounts, kudos for hard work. But looks like PDF is under a PML-N bot attack.

@waz @Horus @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Jango @Norwegian @pkuser2k12
No it's just some really weila jobless frustrated patwari.
I got 57 notifications in one go.

I know many of you are doing this already but just a reminder that please do report the spammer. It becomes much easier for us to take him down faster than us going through all the latest posts.

This same post is getting posted over and over again by different users with different IDs, all of whom are new joinees with today's join date. They just create a new account and start posting this same thing over and over again.

Dafuq is going on?

Edit: I can see mods are deleting these spam posts and are banning these spam accounts, kudos for hard work. But looks like PDF is under a PML-N bot attack.

@waz @Horus @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Jango @Norwegian @pkuser2k12
Only one guy is there, creating all those posts.

Yeah, a waiting period before one can type can mitigate things, it's just getting annoying now.

i think faisla ajj nahi ayega tuesday ko ya later ayega

Back
Top Bottom