What's new

Enquiry from residents of Islamabad/Rawalpindi

Ranches

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just wanted to ask the current status of work on Islamabad expressway, is it started, and how long will it take to complete.
I have a plot in Emaar and due to deplorable road condition of Islamabad expressway, everyone is advising me to get rid of it

Just wanted to ask the current status of work on Islamabad expressway, is it started, and how long will it take to complete.
I have a plot in Emaar and due to deplorable road condition of Islamabad expressway, everyone is advising me to get rid of it

Work was going on to expand expressway last time I went to Islamabad few weeks ago. May take 1-2 years to complete.

Condition of the expressway is not that bad, the parts that have already been expanded are good. The rest is under construction but they have alternate pathways beside it to make sure traffic doesn’t stop, however it looks like construction will take a year or two to complete.

Back
Top Bottom