What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

Rashford was shit today, should’ve won second half we dominated so badly, pogba should’ve also scored, we should’ve played cavani from the start. Was angry at ole not choosing bailly however the defence did good today can’t blame anyone but the attack, especially rashford
We should have not played for a draw, I see people getting happy getting a draw against a Liverpool side that haven’t won for the past 4 games now, who don’t have any proper defenders at the moment, who’s attack have been poor af recently, this was our game all along, didn’t take chances, if city win both their game in hand they r on top, we NEED to win and increase the gap, play for draws and we will suffer.

Rashford was shit today, should’ve won second half we dominated so badly, pogba should’ve also scored, we should’ve played cavani from the start. Was angry at ole not choosing bailly however the defence did good today can’t blame anyone but the attack, especially rashford
We should have not played for a draw, I see people getting happy getting a draw against a Liverpool side that haven’t won for the past 4 games now, who don’t have any proper defenders at the moment, who’s attack have been poor af recently, this was our game all along, didn’t take chances, if city win both their game in hand they r on top, we NEED to win and increase the gap, play for draws and we will suffer.
I dunno man....baby steps surely?

We're rebuilding as a team. We remain short on a second good centreback and a world class winger. Pogba is great but has been such a mental burden with his whingeing all season.

It's important to recognise this game for what it was. We could have snatched a win another day but a draw is still outstanding. Blunting Salah etc and almost sneaking a win is pretty good.

Other pretenders would have choked today (like Spurs when they lost here in a game they should have won).

Ole nailed it today. To actually beat a brilliant team like Liverpool to the title, we need to build pressure on them over a month or so. Staying 3 pts ahead is the plan for now. Then Liverpool themselves will panic and choke against other teams, maybe against us too.

I certainly agree about man city though. They are the real threat over the next month.

I dunno man....baby steps surely?

We're rebuilding as a team. We remain short on a second good centreback and a world class winger. Pogba is great but has been such a mental burden with his whingeing all season.

It's important to recognise this game for what it was. We could have snatched a win another day but a draw is still outstanding. Blunting Salah etc and almost sneaking a win is pretty good.

Other pretenders would have choked today (like Spurs when they lost here in a game they should have won).

Ole nailed it today. To actually beat a brilliant team like Liverpool to the title, we need to build pressure on them over a month or so. Staying 3 pts ahead is the plan for now. Then Liverpool themselves will panic and choke against other teams, maybe against us too.

I certainly agree about man city though. They are the real threat over the next month.

baby steps are fine, but us man united fans have been hyping us being 1st so much we need to prove the rest why we r first, this game wasn’t just for us increasing the gap, it was to prove everyone else.
Liverpool will not be a long term threat, the threat is Man City, we celebrating the draw but if city win the games in hand they r first, and the form they r on I won’t be surprised if they go on a 10 or more win streak, we need to keep the momentum and keep going, we have tough games coming up and it won’t get easier.
id take the draw however the way we played especially the second half we shouldve won, one on one situations we missed. Pogba has been amazing recently, if he keeps this up I want him to stay, I think he will be a big asset.
we need Ed to provide us new players in the summer, Idm even during this jan window because it will boost our chances of success this season.
anyways my hopes are still up for 21.
EDIT: do not forget shaw, he was amazing today, he has stepped up a lot since telles joined, pogba and shaw were my MOTM

What a boring game that was on Sunday! Neither Liverpool nor Manchester United lived up to the hype! I was expecting a draw but not a goal less one!!

P.S. Look at City!! The habitual winners (of recent times) are back in charge really. Will be very hard for anyone to beat them to the finish line (Liverpool with all the injuries and the front three clearly tired and out of form, ManU with lack of depth and consistency, Spurs already losing it as they usually do and Chelsea still not firing at full potential as all those new transfers need some time)

if utd showed little urgency and if we had better stricker than that turd rashford utd could have beat liverpool!

turdford is the turdiest player ever!

Thats harsh man. Hes a United lad through and through and though it remains unlikely that he will ever become the world class player we were hoping for he is definitely an asset to the squad. Whats more worrying for me is Martials breakdown. His confidence is extremely low and clearly is shying away from receiving the ball in difficult situations.

What a boring game that was on Sunday! Neither Liverpool nor Manchester United lived up to the hype! I was expecting a draw but not a goal less one!!

Thought it was a fair result to be honest. Shaw and Bissaka had Mané and Salah under control the whole game and Liverpools front really did not look threatening. If anything United could have knicked the game at the end as I really felt Liverpool were there for the taking in the second half. Still 1 point from Anfield is a decent result.

City have to be favorites now yes.

Thats harsh man. Hes a United lad through and through and though it remains unlikely that he will ever become the world class player we were hoping for he is definitely an asset to the squad. Whats more worrying for me is Martials breakdown. His confidence is extremely low and clearly is shying away from receiving the ball in difficult situations.
you cant win trophies with bench players and rashford or martials are that bench players!

Hmm...Klopperpool have choked sooner than anticipated! A tiny bit of gentle pressure to the throat and their entire season is now in jeopardy. Well done Burnley.

Can anyone tell me what Fred is still doing in ManU colors. Hopefully Pogba can remain focused and committed instead of listening to his wacko agent. Paid far too much for Maguire

Can anyone tell me what Fred is still doing in ManU colors. Hopefully Pogba can remain focused and committed instead of listening to his wacko agent. Paid far too much for Maguire
fred has been really really good this season, imo the dark horse of the team, he has been really important to united. Maguire is okay, he misses open Goals with headers, he’s not good enough however ole will never ever drop him and we gotta live with that, he wants to build the defence around Maguire so all we can hope for is a good pair for Maguire, bailly has filled it for now but his injury form is bad. Heard we are interested for upamecano, however we are “interested“ on almost every player nowadays, however he is the best defensive talent option available in the world rn, however like always he will go to Madrid or something, same with sancho, and we get stuck with lingardinho

fred has been really really good this season, imo the dark horse of the team, he has been really important to united. Maguire is okay, he misses open Goals with headers, he’s not good enough however ole will never ever drop him and we gotta live with that, he wants to build the defence around Maguire so all we can hope for is a good pair for Maguire, bailly has filled it for now but his injury form is bad. Heard we are interested for upamecano, however we are “interested“ on almost every player nowadays, however he is the best defensive talent option available in the world rn, however like always he will go to Madrid or something, same with sancho, and we get stuck with lingardinho
Fred is not awful, but surely man utd can attract someone better.

I think during the last five years, we struggled to attract certain key players because our team was failing and not even guaranteed CL spots.

This season, whether we finish top or not, may well be a watershed moment. We should be buying better than Fred from Shakhtar Donetsk. But I agree that he's done ok and in some games very well - just that he's at his limit of capability and we need better in that position, like a prime fernandinho, perhaps Declan Rice.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom