What's new

End Of Time (The Final Call) - 10th June 2016

This is the actual hadith or interpretation of it:

When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others in the construction of higher buildings. And the Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah. [Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 47]
the hadith which you have quoted is hadith of Gabriel . and it is the part of the five questions asked by gabriel from the Prophet SAW in front of his companions.i have read it myself. the hadith which i quoted i heard it in a lecture of well known scholar shiekh hamza yusuf. i have not read it myself so far.

Why don't you make a better program and upload it on the youtube?
Have better things to do than making programs and uploading them on Youtube.
It doesn't mean that I disagree with major contents of this program. I was just stating the fact that its ordinary work with respects to what has already been written on the subject matter. Just a media hype.

Have better things to do than making programs and uploading them on Youtube.
It doesn't mean that I disagree with major contents of this program. I was just stating the fact that its ordinary work with respects to what has already been written on the subject matter. Just a media hype.
If you read my comments on this thread, you will get a better picture of what I think about his work. Of course there are other people who have been talking about his subject, but the unique thing Dr Shahid has done is to present in video format with relevant verses of Quran, Hadeeth, and also multimedia like footages and images.

Hindsight can be deceptive, humans are biased mortals who've seen little and predict the time of the Final Chapter, the Forbidden Act of All.

the hadith which you have quoted is hadith of Gabriel . and it is the part of the five questions asked by gabriel from the Prophet SAW in front of his companions.i have read it myself. the hadith which i quoted i heard it in a lecture of well known scholar shiekh hamza yusuf. i have not read it myself so far.
My friend,

Problem is that we never question the authenticity of interpretations promoted as hadiths by scholars or even normal individuals. Ponder over this. :)

Just a few days back, wasim badami was narrating the story of Pharaoh and Prophet Musa (PBUH) in a show shan-e-ramzan but his story was filled with mirch masala. The others (including Junaid Jamshed) praised his story with "waa waa." This is the mentality that prevails in our country at the moment. So-called scholars misleading the masses with falsehood and spreading paranoia.

My friend,

Problem is that we never question the authenticity of interpretations promoted as hadiths by scholars or even normal individuals. Ponder over this. :)

Just a few days back, wasim badami was narrating the story of Pharaoh and Prophet Musa (PBUH) in a show shan-e-ramzan but his story was filled with mirch masala. The others (including Junaid Jamshed) praised his story with "waa waa." This is the mentality that prevails in our country at the moment. So-called scholars misleading the masses with falsehood and spreading paranoia.
there are over 7000 hadiths in sahi bukhari only. now if you start counting the hadiths from all the saha e sita then you can well imagine how much time it will take. i am myself making an effort to go through them and so far around 750 hadiths of sahi bukhari ( which include the hadith of gabriel) have been read but it will take years to fully read and understand all these hadiths. the knowledge of quran in even more important. so if a muslim tries to get a basic know how of islam he definitely needs his life time. so in such a situation one has to rely on authentic scholars and their interpretation otherwise you will stuck with bookish knowledge only and islam goes beyond that. it's good to go for the authenticity of the teachings of a scholar but it's impossible to read and understand all that material without a scholar in life time. sometimes over stress on authenticity leads to rejection of the teachings.
so are you ready to make your own effort to find the truth or you are just gonna question the scholars regarding the authenticity without making your own effort? in such a case you will always remain uneducated as you will not look for the answers and you won't accept anyone else's answer. the best way is to make your own effort and cross check the teachings of scholars and question them. but it is not easy. it needs your life time . you know how many people i have met in real who have dedicated their lives for seeking the truth??? a big ZERO.

there are over 7000 hadiths in sahi bukhari only. now if you start counting the hadiths from all the saha e sita then you can well imagine how much time it will take. i am myself making an effort to go through them and so far around 750 hadiths of sahi bukhari ( which include the hadith of gabriel) have been read but it will take years to fully read and understand all these hadiths. the knowledge of quran in even more important. so if a muslim tries to get a basic know how of islam he definitely needs his life time. so in such a situation one has to rely on authentic scholars and their interpretation otherwise you will stuck with bookish knowledge only and islam goes beyond that. it's good to go for the authenticity of the teachings of a scholar but it's impossible to read and understand all that material without a scholar in life time. sometimes over stress on authenticity leads to rejection of the teachings.
so are you ready to make your own effort to find the truth or you are just gonna question the scholars regarding the authenticity without making your own effort? in such a case you will always remain uneducated as you will not look for the answers and you won't accept anyone else's answer. the best way is to make your own effort and cross check the teachings of scholars and question them. but it is not easy. it needs your life time . you know how many people i have met in real who have dedicated their lives for seeking the truth??? a big ZERO.
Here: http://www.sahih-bukhari.com/

Use the search option in the aforementioned link.

If you can get the translation of the book; “Al-Isha'at li Ashratis Saa'at' ie” (Portents of Doomsday), by Muhammad Bin Rasool Al Barzanji Al-Hussani

This book is taught in sunni madaris. The shaykh is a sunni classical scholar who was from Al-Madina raham'ALLAH; has the most authentic and complete works on the subject of the last hour.

his last 2 programs regarding imam mehdi were not impressive. i dont want sectarian war here but both the scholars from ahl e sunnat and ahe tasheeh had very superficial knowledge of the subject. both had no clue about the gog magog . the ahle tasheeh scholar was worse of the two .they both made the subject lot more confusing. i have to admit shiekh imran talks with the lot of logic and dr shahid should have consulted him through skype. i say it again that i dont want sectarian war but the two scholars were a huge disappointment.

End Of Time by Dr. Shahid Masood (The Final Call)

[Episode-19] – 26th June 2016

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom