What's new

End Of Time (The Final Call) - 10th June 2016

End of Time Final Call - EP 2

End of Time Final Call - EP 3

Last edited:
so far nothing new in this program. he is doing a good job but in all his programs there is no sequence . he should have divided the events before the end times in 3 phases.
1. events that occurred long time before qayyamah
2. intermediate timeline events
3. events just before qayyamah.
he tries to cover so many things in little time that's why looses the rhythm. overall a good job and he gives the viewers something to research about.

To all who dont have interest in religious topics or follow other sect/religion or follows logics etc kindly avoid these kinds of threads.Respect other's faith and dont waste your time in useless criticism.
Mods should close this thread before it end up like a religious flame war.

End of Time Final Call - EP 4

End of Time Final Call - EP 5

End of Time Final Call - EP 6

To all who dont have interest in religious topics or follow other sect/religion or follows logics etc kindly avoid these kinds of threads.Respect other's faith and dont waste your time in useless criticism.
Mods should close this thread before it end up like a religious flame war.
Exactly! this thread must be locked for further replies.

leaves many wondering what impression / damage does such programs do to young impressionable minds .. !
so you are trying to say that the sayings of the Prophet SAW and quranic verses damage young minds??? dr shahid quotes usually the hadiths , verses of quran and bible and relates the current affairs.

i dont think the thread needs to be blocked. escatology is of utmost important and it is the only field that can explain the events occurring in today's world.

End of Time Final Call 13 June 2016 - EP 7

I appreciate Dr Shahid's efforts in this area however I got an impression that he is not the only authority on this subject or the first to work in modern times. I agree that he was first to make a TV program and I really liked it but on the whole Shaikh Imran Hossain has been speaking about this subject for long time and his work seems to be original and makes a lot of sense @TMA

Last edited:
End of Time Final Call - EP 2

End of Time Final Call - EP 3

Many years back Dr Shahid air this show under Hidden Truths. Very impressive but any one could start thinking Qayamah is next day.

I appreciate Dr Shahid's efforts in this area however I got an impression that he is the only authority on this subject or the first to work in modern times. I agree that he was first to make a TV program and I really liked it but on the whole Shaikh Imran Hossain has been speaking about this subject for long time and his work seems to be original and makes a lot of sense @TMA
shiekh imran discuss the issues in lot of details while dr shahid seeems to be in a lot of hurry all the time. although i disagree with shiekh imran on some issues as he opposes creation of pakistan, calls jinnah a so called muslim , stressing muslims to join russian armed forces and calling putin as zulqarnain. i have to admit though that he is right on many issues. bosnian muslims are pissed off at him due to his comments regarding the serbian genocide

Many years back Dr Shahid air this show under Hidden Truths. Very impressive but any one could start thinking Qayamah is next day.
dr israr ahmed quoted a hadith narrated by hazrat saad according to which the age of the muslim ummah is 1500 years. so we have around 60- 70 more years. Allah knows best.

shiekh imran discuss the issues in lot of details while dr shahid seeems to be in a lot of hurry all the time. although i disagree with shiekh imran on some issues as he opposes creation of pakistan, calls jinnah a so called muslim , stressing muslims to join russian armed forces and calling putin as zulqarnain. i have to admit though that he is right on many issues. bosnian muslims are pissed off at him due to his comments regarding the serbian genocide
I have listened/watched one or two his lectures and that too recently after TMA's posts. However what i find impressive the originality of his work, his knowledge of the world affairs both of politics and economy, his deep understanding of the holy Qurans and his ability to reconcile the world affairs and see into the future. That's a scholarly work. Dr Shahid's approach is ammature as he lacks the background and level of knowledge required to understand it. All he has done is to compile the information and present it in a tv show. His strength is in talking contiuously and beautifully using good words and lengthy sentences. But what I found slightly dishonest on his part is no mention of Sh Imran Hossain while I can see he is borrowing from his work especially when he discusses about the dajjal and gog and maggog.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom