What's new

Emirates & Sri Lankan Miss Major air disaster in India!!!!

the reason why they weren't able top maintain was that,the kazakh's radio operator mistook what the delhi ATC told as he wasn't fluent in english

The not so fluency in english was a problem in communicating properly- Not the man reason of the collision- The collision happened due to undetectable continuous decent by Ilyushin Il-76 after reaching the assigned altitude-

The assigned airway gap of 1000 feet- was also the cause of this mishap- i think it has been increased since then-

The not so fluency in english was a problem in communicating properly- Not the man reason of the collision- The collision happened due to undetectable continuous decent by Ilyushin Il-76 after reaching the assigned altitude-

The assigned airway gap of 1000 feet- was also the cause of this mishap- i think it has been increased since then-

the saudi flight was given an altitude of 14000ft and kazakh 15000 ft.the approach controller at delhi IGI told the kazakh airlines that saudiis in 14000 ft.the kazakh radio operator mistook it and thought that their altitude was 14000ft

the saudi flight was given an altitude of 14000ft and kazakh 15000 ft.the approach controller at delhi IGI told the kazakh airlines that saudiis in 14000 ft.the kazakh radio operator mistook it and thought that their altitude was 14000ft

Na man- kazakh was assigned 15000 ft and it did reach the assigned altitude- at the time of the crash the kazakh was actually much lower 14500 ft- which according to the investigation report was the technical fault of the plane Ilyushin Il-76- it was not able to maintain sustained level flight-

This is long but worth a read- Indian Investigation Report-
CIVIL AVIATION AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT SUMMARY
FOR THE YEAR 1996

I am never flying to any major airports..I am not a a glutton for punishment for someones aerial acrobatic skills!

Back
Top Bottom